Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks to all who wished me well today.

Looks like all of you have busted your fingers, ears, and voices to get this killed.

Just got back in and I'm wrung out. It's over 106 here today. Be glad to work tomorrow on faxing, calling, etc. IN THE AIR CONDITIONING.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Looks like all of you have busted your fingers, ears, and voices to get this killed.

Just got back in and I'm wrung out. It's over 106 here today. Be glad to work tomorrow on faxing, calling, etc. IN THE AIR CONDITIONING.
    Rest up, GoGo. Try to fit in calls and e-mail/faxes this weekend when you can.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    “The Democratic leadership has amassed a significant track record of using the Iraq War as a means to advance their partisan politics. With the recess quickly approaching, this is not the time for such maneuvers, and this is certainly not the appropriate vehicle on which to attach such a blatantly political statement.

“This effort is particularly egregious as it uses the war funding bill to extend amnesty to illegal aliens, threatening the very national security that our brave service men and women fight to protect every day. Instead of ensuring that American troops are provided with the tools and resources that they need to protect our homeland, some in the Senate have instead chosen to jeopardize this funding by inserting provisions that are – at best – counterproductive to the efforts of our military members.
    BINGO!!! YAHTZEE!!! CHECKMATE!!! SLAMDUNK!!!

BAM!!!!!

April
    LETS KEEP THE PRESSURE ON PATRIOTS!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR DEDICATION!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Gotta love how our own politicians treat's it's citizens

We may have the last laugh!!!!They are fools to think we are going to take it!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

Hope you had a wonderful day gogo, glad you are joining in again this weekend for faxing and calls.

April
    Another day to make our voices heard, I will be emailing, faxing and filling voicemails! LETS KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Another day to make our voices heard, I will be emailing, faxing and filling voicemails! LETS KEEP THE PRESSURE ON!
    DITTO!! for me!!

I sure hope this is waking America up and their voices are being heard loud and clear, also was so happy to hear Vitters and Sessions is pissed

LETS FILL THE VOICE MAILS AND LET THE FAX MACHINE'S HUM....WE ONLY HAVE UNTIL WED.....I KNOW IT GETS TIRING AS DOES OUR CONGRESS, BUT IT IS IMPERATIVE WE STOP THIS.....

MY PRAYER FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS IS GOD PLEASE LET THE PEOPLE REPLACE THE CONGRESS WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND NOT STUPID DEMARCATES WITH OPEN BORDER, AMNESTY IDIOTS.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE WE CAN DO THIS........
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    DITTO!! for me!!

I sure hope this is waking America up and their voices are being heard loud and clear, also was so happy to hear Vitters and Sessions is pissed

LETS FILL THE VOICE MAILS AND LET THE FAX MACHINE'S HUM....WE ONLY HAVE UNTIL WED.....I KNOW IT GETS TIRING AS DOES OUR CONGRESS, BUT IT IS IMPERATIVE WE STOP THIS.....

MY PRAYER FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS IS GOD PLEASE LET THE PEOPLE REPLACE THE CONGRESS WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE AND NOT STUPID DEMARCATES WITH OPEN BORDER, AMNESTY IDIOTS.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE WE CAN DO THIS........

I heard that Vitter was angry but hadn't heard anything from Senator Sessions. Do you have a link to a statement or was that verbal?

What Does Granting Amnesty Have to Do With Funding Our Troops in Iraq?

Ira Mehlman

There is an unwritten rule in Congress that the appropriations process should not be used to pass major legislation. So when the Senate Appropriations Committee makes an exception to this rule, you can bet that they are doing so only to deal with some burning crisis.

For the Senate Appropriations Committee to break with tradition, the interests at stake must be so compelling that circumstances demand that the cumbersome legislative process be bypassed and that the issue be dealt with immediately. And when the legislation gets tacked on to not just any old appropriations bill, but an emergency supplemental appropriations bill to fund our servicemen and women fighting in Iraq, one can assume that the most vital national interests hang in the balance.

What were the compelling interests that led the august Senate Appropriations Committee to include major legislation as part of the military spending bill on Thursday? Amnesty for illegal aliens, and lots of new foreign workers for powerful business interests.

In one afternoon, the Appropriations Committee approved amnesty for 1.35 million illegal alien agricultural workers, and made available an additional 650,000 skilled and unskilled foreign guest workers over the next three years. That’s 2 million new, or newly legalized, foreign workers entering our labor force over the next three years – even as our economy has been losing jobs.

The 2 million figure does not include the dependents of the amnesty recipients or new workers who could be admitted under existing agricultural guest worker programs. Under the agricultural amnesty – written by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) at the behest of the California agricultural lobby – the spouses of amnesty recipients will also be authorized to compete with American workers for jobs in any sector of our labor market. Nor does it include the potentially unlimited number of new guest workers agricultural employers will be able to import under a “streamlinedâ€

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast