Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a sneaky-underhanded kick to the gut to our troops to pull a cowardly stunt like this.

They know this doesn't have enough support to fly on its own, so they attach it to a bill that is in no way related.

We all know what happens to business executives who operate this way, yet our Congress is allowed to get away with it every day.

Elections are just around the corner - it's time to give some serious consideration and support to candidates who represent the majority of the PEOPLE and not special interest groups.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneS_Reston
    What a sneaky-underhanded kick to the gut to our troops to pull a cowardly stunt like this..!

They know this doesn't have enough support to fly on its own, so they attach it to a bill that is in no way related.

We all know what happens to business executives who operate this way, yet our Congress is allowed to get away with it every day.

Elections are just around the corner - ..it's time to give some serious consideration and support to candidates who represent the majority of the PEOPLE and NOT special interest groups..!
    DITTO..!

I'll be busy today, Faxing & Calling..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

April
    ANOTHER DAY TO MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE PATRIOTS!!! LETS FAX, EMAIL AND CALL LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!! HOW DARE THEY TRY TO WALK OVER US AGAIN!!!!

April
    AFTER YOU HAVE FINISHED EMAILING, FAXING AND CALLING!!! START ALL OVER AGAIN!! TIME IS SHORT!!! THE NEED IS GREAT!!!
    TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

zeezil update:

Have called all the Democrat Senators. Of all the staffers I spoke with, the only one that was nasty was Senator Webb's. A very snot nosed know-it-all girl who argued it isn't amnesty because it doesn't provide citizenship, that it was only a guest worker program. I informed her as to what the definiton of amnesty actually is, which has nothing to so with citizenship. She didn't like that and hung up. I don't know what her name is but if there is an agency to file a complaint regarding a senator's staff, I will likely so so.

Have sent my letter, posted in this thread earlier, to about 2/3 of all the senators. Will finish that up and then get back on the phone to the Republicans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    zeezil update:

Have called all the Democrat Senators. Of all the staffers I spoke with, the only one that was nasty was Senator Webb's. A very snot nosed know-it-all girl who argued it isn't amnesty because it doesn't provide citizenship, that it was only a guest worker program. I informed her as to what the definiton of amnesty actually is, which has nothing to so with citizenship. She didn't like that and hung up. I don't know what her name is but if there is an agency to file a complaint regarding a senator's staff, I will likely so so.

Have sent my letter, posted in this thread earlier, to about 2/3 of all the senators. Will finish that up and then get back on the phone to the Republicans.
    Wonderful Zeezil! Thanks! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! I have started on my second round of calls, faxes and emails to all of the traitors!

I got my "special Craig" letter through. My special Feinstein letter will hopefully go out tomorrow morning.

OK starting my calls.... sounds like they may be getting a little testy Zeezil Thank means we are bothering them and they are getting alot of calls and not likeing our views

GREAT WORK EVERYONE PLEASE KEEP IT UP....THEY MUST NOT GET THIS AMNESTY....THEY GET THIS AND IT IS THE FIRST STEP TO DISASTER FOR US AND OUR COUNTRY.....GIVE THEM HELL!!!

If you are having trouble getting through on the switchboard this link puts
    you straight through to their office....which is great for someone like me who has unlimited long distance.

HAVE A GREAT AND PRODUCTIVE DAY EVERYONE....WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER!!

DIRECT CONTACT TO SENATE OFFICES:
    http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good morning all.

If you have time can you post a quick comment here to keep the thread at the top of the forum? Thanks and good hunting. :P
    http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigra ... DC7K6MSUBQ

OK bulldogger posted at your link...will do again in a little whiile!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast