Page 143 of 574 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Major Cook is being discussed on Hannity

Sean Hannity is going to discuss the Cook matter tonight. Tune in or record the show.
    This was also briefly addressed on Lou Dobbs show Wednesday.
    From the transcript:

The new questions are raised about the president's eligibility to be president. THE Latest from U.S. army reserve major Stefan Cook who refused deployment to Afghanistan, proclaimed his orders were illegal because President Obama wasn't born in United States which makes him ineligible to be president and commander in chief. The major's orders for deployment to Afghanistan were rescinded. An army spokeswoman told us the major volunteered to go to Afghanistan and could rescind his request at any time up to his deployment. This is what the army said. Based on the fact that he no longer wished to serve on active duty and at the request of central command his orders were revoked on July 14.

Now the major's attorney is challenging the legitimacy of the Obama presidency in court. She joins a lawsuit by former presidential candidate Alan Keys who wants documentary proof the president was born in the United States. President Obama was born in Hawaii according to state officials and copies of his certification of birth, factcheck.org, investigating those circumstances prior to the election and they have a copy of what they say is the original birth certificate posted on their website. It is in fact the so-called short form, not the original document. It is really a document saying that the state of Hawaii has the real document in its possession. White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs in May said Hawaii provided a copy of the birth certificate with the state seal that's posted on the internet.

Documentary proof need to run by office, by the way, varies from state to state. The Federal Election Commission, you may be surprised to learn, does not require any kind of certification or proof of citizenship in running for president. They leave that to the state. And in the state of Illinois, for example, where President Obama first ran for office, proof of citizenship is not required prior to the state legislature or to run for congress or for the United States senate.

Up next, attacks on wealthy Americans, won't be enough to pay for the president's trillion dollar health care plan, and some say it may doom it to failure.

Should judge Sotomayor be confirmed? That's the topic of our face-off debate here tonight, next.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html[/i]

Quote Originally Posted by florgal

Sean Hannity is going to discuss the Cook matter tonight. Tune in or record the show.
    Thanks. This was more than what was shown on Hannity. So far, no in-depth coverage by anyone except for the lawyers, WND, and a few bystanders.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

You Are There: Maj. Cook v. Col. Good, 7/16/09

Maj. Gen. Childers, Lt. Col. Graef, Maj. Cook
    v.
    Col. Good, Col. Wingate, Col. MacDonald, Dr. Robert M. Gates, USSecDef, Barack Hussein Obama, de facto President of the United States

Courtroom proceedings are unfamiliar to me, but Major Stefan Cook v. Col. Goode et al was a disheartening eye-opener about how unjust "justice" can be. This morning at 9:30 AM, July 16, 2009, I saw either a preview of the Tribulation or a look back at the Inquisition, in U.S. Distruct Judge Clay Land's second-floor courtroom in the U.S. Post Office and Federal Courthouse, Columbus, Georgia - eight miles north of Ft. Benning.

Everything in this courtroom seemed backwards and turned upside down.

Judge Land acted like an aggressive prosecutor, Dr. Taitz, the prosecuting attorney, acted like a defender of her wrongly attacked client, and the Army defense attorneys acted like bystanders who refused to get involved. Perhaps this travesty can be best understood if presented in reverse order, so you can see how events were addressed before they happened. If you do not find that illuminating, cut-and-paste and reorder items 1 through 5 for the original sequence of events.

5) On the sidewalk in front of the U.S. Post Office and Federal Courthouse, Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., and much-decorated Middle East combat veteran Major Stefan F. Cook patiently explained to hostile and provoking reporters about:

his uniform sprinkled with medals and ribbons and combat buttons;
    his four combat tours in the Middle East vs. the "coward objector" slander thrown at him;
    his volunteering for another Afghanistan tour under Pres. Bush, but since March, having second thoughts (Geneva Convention) about serving in combat under a de facto Commander-in-Chief who had not demonstrated his natural born citizenship so as to be a legitimate head of state;

the intricacies of citizenship vs. natural born citizenship;
    non-binding Sen. Res. 511 approving Sen. John McCain's purported natural born citizenship vs. the absence of examination of Sen. Obama's bona fides (Dr. Taitz misspoke that John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, although his Panama birth certificate states he was born in Colon Hospital, Colon, Republic of Panama);
    that natural born citizenship required two citizen parents, not just one, plus birth on soil under U.S. jurisdiction;
    Emmerich de Vattel's The Law of Nations, and how its principles of international law were incorporated into the U.S. Constitution;
    the 14th Amendment definition of citizenship and why that was irrelevant to natural born citizenship; yet its primary author, Rep. John Bingham, incidentally described natural born citizenship as birth on U.S. soil to parents who are citizens;
    and so much more, in her inimitable meticulous detail.

That contrasted with the lack of opportunity given in court to present the same character witness and the history of natural born citizenship. It just didn't come up in the courtroom. Neither did Mr. Obama's proof of qualification or the lack thereof.
    __________________________________________________ ____

4) We all rose to show respect for the judge upon his two entrances. I had to force myself to rise to show him respect when he finally left. But, after the trial, I did render respect where respect was due - to Maj. Stefan Cook. I saluted him and told him he was the bravest man I had ever met. He said, "It's moral courage." I continued to stare at him, wanting to weep. He turned away, saying, "You make me want to cry." He could feel the emotion. Pray for this just man, unjustly persecuted to hide the wickedness of another [snip].

Someone said afterward that this was just the wrong judge. We all expressed our hopes for U.S. District Judge David O. Carter in California for Keyes v. Obama.

But today, this was truly a kangaroo court; the judge had even prepared his final opinion before the case began.

"Federal court only has authority of actual cases and controversies," Judge Land said. "The entire action is dismissed for lack of subject matter jurisdiction."

This bland statement does not communicate the contempt Judge Land showed the plaintiff and Orly Taitz when he read aloud the requirements for standing:

Quote Originally Posted by U.S. District Judge Clay Land (read, not posted)
    There are three requirements for standing:

I) injury in fact, which means an invasion of a legally protected interest that is
    (a) concrete and particularized, and
    (b) actual or imminent, not conjectural or hypothetical;

II) a causal relationship between the injury and the challenged conduct, which means that the injury fairly can be traced to the challenged action of the defendant, and has not resulted from the independent action of some third party not before the court; and

III) a likelihood that the injury will be redressed by a favorable decision, which means that the prospect of obtaining relief from the injury as a result of a favorable ruling is not too speculative.

Thus, he spotlighted the irony:

I) Maj. Cook suffered injury in that his reserve status is probably revoked along with the orders for Afghanistan. The judge told him he would not be receiving further orders from the Army. The injury is concrete and particularized to him alone, actual and imminent, like day before yesterday.

II) Maj. Cook suffered injury in that the DOD had leaned on his boss to fire him from his job at defense subcontractor Simtech. Maj. Cook was fired from his civilian job less than 24 hours after his orders were revoked. Of course, DOD will claim there was no causal connection.

III) Injury would not only be addressed by a favorable decision, but a mere court order for discovery of the usurper's birth documents would end the reign of terror for everyone before it gets really, really dire.
    __________________________________________________ ____

3) After a 15 minute recess, Judge Clay Land closed the case by rebuking Dr. Taitz for four or five minutes in a statement apparently prepared BEFORE the trial, the gist (NOT A QUOTE) of which was the following:

"This court is ruled by the same Constitution your client uses to prompt his refusal of military orders. You came here intending to uncover Pres. Obama's birth certificate. The Constitution defines the separation of powers, and this court will not overstep those bounds to rule on the Executive Branch.

"Maj. Cook, your orders to Afghanistan have been revoked; you will not be getting any more orders. Retired Maj. Gen. Childers and Lt. Col. Graef attached their names to this case based on possible orders; this court will not rule on hypotheticals. Your employment in Pensacola is beyond the jurisdiction of this court. Your complaint fails to meet the three requirements for standing. Therefore, this case is dismissed for lack of standing.

"You have your orders revoked; that is what your restraining order demanded.

2) Dr. Taitz only made a ten or fifteen minute presentation, in which she presciently disassembled and defused the "no standing" ruling which Judge Land would make a half hour thereafter. This was hardly a shot in the dark, there having been 48 previous "no standing" rulings by self-shielding judges, none of whom has been willing to step out of line and get involved in actually judging between the fraud and the victim.

An almost as blonde female Army Major followed Dr. Taitz with a ten or fifteen minute recitation of how the military expected issues to be addressed through channels [in an ideal, untainted world]. The Army defense attorney stated that Maj. Cook had not taken an Article 138 complaint through channels, which is the prescribed procedure.

Dr, Taitz objected to that statement as not true, because she had taken the presentment to Adm. Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, asking what was the proper route for determining the legitimacy of the chain of command for orders. Adm. Mullen's legal counsel told her that because the [de facto] Commander-in-Chief is a civilian, he is not subject to the military determination of legitimacy of chain of command. Therefore, an Article 138 complaint could not require verification of legitimacy of a civilian CinC. [Therefore, Article 138 through channels would be pointless in this particular case.]

Then the Army defense attorney simply restated the necessity of submitting an Article 138 complaint through channels. Otherwise, the Army defense attorney comported herself satisfactorily and without offense.

Judge Land asked Dr. Taitz if she had evidence of her statement. "Evidence... Evidence!" She said she could present a written affidavit, but she had not brought the original determination, not expecting that the Army attorney would make such a false statement. Judge Land then denied Dr. Taitz' testimony in lieu of written evidence, leaving the argument in the Army's favor, that an Article 138 complaint had not been submitted through channels, and Maj. Cook had gone outside of channels and filed in a civilian court.

The Army defense attorney claimed that filing in a civilian court was improper for determination of legitimacy of chain of command, and the judge appeared to agree. N.B. the Catch-22: the JCS had already determined that a military complaint process cannot validate a civilian Commander-in-Chief, yet Maj. Cook cannot validate a military chain of command in a civilian court. Did anyone mention that this eventuality had never happened before, and that it would cause a Constitutional crisis?

Although this contradiction was apparent to all, Judge Land accepted it into the record. More than once, I feared I would be reprimanded for my involuntary gasps of disbelief. I should have been able to restrain one moan, though. By contrast, Maj. Stefan Cook sat ramrod straight and, although I could not see his face, he did not make any untoward motions throughout.

1) Dr. Taitz asked that this case serve as representative of the other 170 or so military personnel. She told Judge Land that if he did not accept a representative case on behalf of the others, she would potentially have to bring each one before his court. He declined her request without comment, apparently not taking it seriously.

The blonde female Army defense attorney mentioned Navy Capt. Schiver, Maj. Cook's civilian job supervisor at defense subcontractor Simtech in Pensacola. Capt. Harris had named a July 15, 2009 (yesterday), date of deployment to Afghanistan for Maj. Cook because Maj. Cook had asked for a July 15th date. He had volunteered before Mr. Obama took office, and reaffirmed that on May 15, 2009. She claimed that he should not be allowed to change the request he had so recently made. She said the proper procedure was a ???????-43 review process as to whether orders should be revoked.

The Army attorney stated that the 11th Circuit has addressed this military [deployment?] procedure as early as 2003; yet, Maj. Cook did not use those channels.

- MinutemanCDC_SC .... 7/16/09
    I learned today that if you're lost in the backwoods of west Georgia at midday, with no shadows,
    no road signs, the gas gauge on "E", and no bars on the cellphone, you're REALLY LOST!
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 06-29-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

The Army Oath of Enlistment for Commissioned Officers O-4 and above:

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."
    (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

It says nothing about obeying unlawful orders, no matter what.

Don't forget, Maj. Cook volunteered to go to Afghanistan.
    He could "unvolunteer" at any time up to deployment.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 06-29-2012 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

Don't forget, Maj. Cook volunteered to go to Afghanistan. He could "unvolunteer" at any time up to deployment.
    Funny, the Coast Guard would never let me "unvolunteer" for anything
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, we must keep up the pressure on Obama right through the 2012 presidential campaign.

That is, we cannot let the community organizer-state senator get a free pass this second time around during the 2012 campaign.

At the same time, we must find other ways to find out if Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961 as he claims.

1. Stanley Ann Dunham: I say the weak spot in Obama's stonewall defense is Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother.

2. That is, in the remaining 3 1/2 years of Obama's first term, we must put continuous pressure on Kapiolani hospital to tell us if a Stanley Ann Dunham was a patient there on Aug. 4, 1961.

3. Also, we must search throughout Hawaii and elsewhere to find out if Stanley Ann Dunham, Obama's mother, was even in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, the day Obama claims he was very born in Hawaii.

4. For instance, we must try to find out who Stanley Ann Dunham had as a doctor leading up to Obama's birth.

5. That is, it is highly probable that Stanley Ann Dunham visited a a doctor several times during her pregnancy, but nobody seems to be able to find the doctor's name.

6. So,we should continue to search for Stanley Ann Dunham's Hawaii doctor so that we can verify that Stanley Ann Dunham was in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961, the day Obama claims that he was in Hawaii.

7. IMPORTANT: But make no mistake about it, Obama is a very smart, clever, and dangerous man with tremedous power he can use whenever he wants.

8. That is, it is very possible that anyone who comes close to finding out the true facts about Obama's Hawaiian birth could be in immediate physical and emotional danger, where the investigator and his family could suddenly be the target of the wrath and treachery of Obama and the people around him.

9. My point is this: Obama is not going down without a bloody fight, and he could try to destroy a lot of his enemies in his path along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal

Doesn't it encourage you to know that Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs have picked up the banner and are running with it?

That means that they will learn about the details of natural born citizenship and how Mr. Obama fails the tests.
    Once they understand that, there's no turning back.
    Maj. Stefan F. Cook is a martyr for Mr. Obama's ineligibility, but his firing has brought it to the attention of the nation.

Truth and justice are winning!
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 06-29-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Psalm 37 is all about this present situation.

[Psalm 37 is so timely that it made me think that it was commentary on the present ineligible usurper situation.]

Do not fret because of evildoers,
    Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity.
    For they shall soon be cut down like the grass,
    And wither as the green herb.

Trust in the LORD, and do good;
    Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
    Delight yourself also in the LORD,
    And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the LORD,
    Trust also in Him,
    And He shall bring it to pass.
    He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
    And your justice as the noonday.

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him;
    Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
    Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.
    Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
    Do not fret—it only causes harm.

For evildoers shall be cut off;
    But those who wait on the LORD,
    They shall inherit the earth.
    For yet a little while and the wicked shall be no more;
    Indeed, you will look carefully for his place,
    But it shall be no more.
    But the meek shall inherit the earth,
    And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

The wicked plots against the just,
    And gnashes at him with his teeth.
    The Lord laughs at him,
    For He sees that his day is coming.
    The wicked have drawn the sword
    And have bent their bow,
    To cast down the poor and needy,
    To slay those who are of upright conduct.
    Their sword shall enter their own heart,
    And their bows shall be broken.

A little that a righteous man has
    Is better than the riches of many wicked.
    For the arms of the wicked shall be broken,
    But the LORD upholds the righteous.

The LORD knows the days of the upright,
    And their inheritance shall be forever.
    They shall not be ashamed in the evil time,
    And in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.
    But the wicked shall perish;
    And the enemies of the LORD,
    Like the splendor of the meadows, shall vanish.
    Into smoke they shall vanish away.

The wicked borrows and does not repay,
    But the righteous shows mercy and gives.
    For those blessed by Him shall inherit the earth,
    But those cursed by Him shall be cut off.

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD,
    And He delights in his way.
    Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down;
    For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

I have been young, and now am old;
    Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken,
    Nor his descendants begging bread.
    He is ever merciful, and lends;
    And his descendants are blessed.

Depart from evil, and do good;
    And dwell forevermore.
    For the LORD loves justice,
    And does not forsake His saints;
    They are preserved forever,
    But the descendants of the wicked shall be cut off.
    The righteous shall inherit the land,
    And dwell in it forever.

The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom,
    And his tongue talks of justice.
    The law of his God is in his heart;
    None of his steps shall slide.

The wicked watches the righteous,
    And seeks to slay him.
    The LORD will not leave him in his hand,
    Nor condemn him when he is judged.

Wait on the LORD,
    And keep His way,
    And He shall exalt you to inherit the land;
    When the wicked are cut off, you shall see it.
    I have seen the wicked in great power,
    And spreading himself like a native green tree.
    Yet he passed away, and behold, he was no more;
    Indeed I sought him, but he could not be found.

Mark the blameless man, and observe the upright;
    For the future of that man is peace.
    But the transgressors shall be destroyed together;
    The future of the wicked shall be cut off.

But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD;
    He is their strength in the time of trouble.
    And the LORD shall help them and deliver them;
    He shall deliver them from the wicked,
    And save them,
    Because they trust in Him.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 06-29-2012 at 06:03 PM.

[The following is Philip Berg's email to news media, just in case Mr. Obama reads something besides the teleprompter.]

Philip J. Berg states the Obamas give Commencement Addresses but fail to be honest with the graduates about who they really are.

Barack Obama is really Barry Soetoro, an illegal alien, a Usurper who is Constitutionally "ineligible" to be President of the United States.

Michelle Obama is a "disbarred" attorney in Illinois - how and why ?

Why does the public not know the backgrounds of the phonies in the White House ?

Obama is the biggest "HOAX" against the United States in over 230 years !

Time to e-mail !

(Lafayette Hill, PA - 05/17/2009) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, the first Attorney who filed suit against Barack H. Obama challenging Senator Obama's lack of Constitutional "qualifications/eligibility" to serve as President of the United States and has three [3] cases that are still pending in the Federal Court system, Berg vs. Obama [2 cases] and Hollister vs. Soetoro a/k/a Obama, et al, announced today that he is asking everyone to e-mail the messages below to DEMAND THE OBAMAS to release the "truth" about their backgrounds.

The purpose of our President is to protect our Country, the U.S.A. and "We The People", not to leave us with doubts and fears. If "We The People" and our Country, the United States of America, are important to Barry Soetoro a/k/a Barack H. Obama, he would do everything in his power to put all doubts and fears to rest. It is a very easy solution; all he has to do is provide his Constitutional eligibility credentials and records. Yes, transparency and openness as promised by Obama !

Our country is in a financial crisis, BUT WORSE, a "Constitutional Crisis," as Obama is not "Constitutionally eligible/qualified" to be President.

Send one [1] e-mail to the following:

The White House, Vice President Biden - http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/;
    Nancy Pelosi < AmericanVoices@mail.house.gov >,
    ASSOCIATED PRESS < traum@ap.org >,
    New York Times < letters@nytimes.com >,
    oped@nytimes.com,
    editorial@nytimes.com,
    nytnews@nytimes.com,
    executive-editor@nytimes.com,
    managing-editor@nytimes.com,
    news-tips@nytimes.com,
    national@nytimes.com,
    washington@nytimes.com,
    Washington Post < letters@washpost.com >,
    national@washpost.com,
    sundaysource@washpost.com,
    Washington Times < oped@washingtontimes.com >,
    yourletters@washingtontimes.com,
    Los Angeles Times < Tim.Garrison@latimes.com >,
    Michael.Owen@latimes.com,
    Tenny.Tatusian@latimes.com,
    David.Johnson@latimes.com,
    Marc.Olson@latimes.com,
    Michael.Muskal@latimes.com,
    Roger.Smith@latimes.com,
    Ashley.Dunn@latimes.com,
    Steve.Padilla@latimes.com,
    Mark.Barabak@latimes.com,
    Connie.Stewart@latimes.com,
    Robin.Abcarian@latimes.com,
    Bob.Drogin@latimes.com,
    The Chicago Tribune < tips@tribune.com >,
    bdold@tribune.com,
    ctc-editor@tribune.com,
    JHirt@tribune.com,
    JWinnecke@tribune.com,
    KAlleynemorris@tribune.com,
    Rxbecker@tribune.com,
    SBenzkofer@tribune.com,
    The Sacramento Bee < oped@sacbee.com >,
    letters@sacbee.com,
    ATLANTA JOURNAL & CONSTITUTION < bsteiden@ajc.com >,
    cwarmbold@ajc.com,
    cynthia@ajc.com,
    gmathis@ajc.com,
    hklibanoff@ajc.com,
    hpost@ajc.com,
    jmallory@ajc.com,
    jbookman@ajc.com,
    jdwallace@ajc.com,
    letters@ajc.com,
    insideajc@ajc.com,
    pgast@ajc.com,
    rnarayanan@ajc.com,
    rhenry@ajc.com,
    BOSTON GLOBE < goodman@globe.com >,
    kcooper@globe.com,
    johnson@globe.com,
    letter@globe.com,
    brelis@globe.com,
    oliphant@globe.com,
    BUSINESS WEEK < lettersbwol@businessweek.com >,
    richard_dunham@businessweek.com,
    ABC < netaudr@abc.com >,
    nightline@abcnews.com,
    2020@abc.com,
    CBS < evening@cbsnews.com >,
    earlyshow@cbs.com,
    60minutes@cbsnews.com,
    48hours@cbsnews.com,
    ftn@cbsnews.com,
    NBC < today@nbc.com >,
    FOX News < comments@foxnews.com >,
    Special@foxnews.com,
    Foxreport@foxnews.com,
    Oreilly@foxnews.com,
    Hannity@foxnews.com,
    Colmes@foxnews.com,
    Ontherecord@foxnews.com,
    CNN and CNN Headline News < aaron.brown@turner.com >,
    andrea.koppel@turner.com,
    bill.schneider@turner.com,
    bruce.morton@turner.com,
    candy.crowley@turner.com,
    MSNBC < dateline@nbc.com >,
    hardball@msnbc.com,
    joe@msnbc.com,
    nightly@nbc.com,
    CNBC < info@cnbc.com >,
    PBS < newshour@pbs.org >,
    NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO < ombudsman@npr.org >,
    THE RUSH LIMBAUGH SHOW < ElRushbo@eibnet.com >,
    SEAN HANNITY SHOW < phil.boyce@citcomm.com >

subject: Mr. Barack Obama, come out and show us who you are!

To Barack Hussein Obama, a/k/a Barry Soetoro, and Michelle Obama:

As your administration is to be "open and transparent," why will you not divulge your backgrounds? I know why.

As both of you are addressing graduates of college, you are being dishonest to all of them as you fail to tell them about your backgrounds.

What a disgrace! Because both of you are putting on the biggest *HOAX* in our country in over 230 years.

Barack or rather Barry [Soetoro], you know you are an illegal alien, not only *Constitutionally ineligible and not qualified* to be President, but it was also illegal for you to have served as a United States Senator from Illinois for 3½ years.

Michelle, just be honest! You are being honored as First Lady without explaining to the citizens of our country that you were *disbarred* from being an attorney in 1993 - why? The public has a right to know.

Michelle and Barack Obama, you both know that you are putting forth this great *HOAX* that is so dangerous to all of us, the people of this great nation.

Barack Obama, reveal your identity, and resign as President *now*, as everything you do is void or voidable. Why are you putting our nation through this turmoil?

Thank you,

Respectfully,

__________________________ [your name]
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 06-29-2012 at 05:57 PM.