Page 193 of 574 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

That was a moment of silence beginning 9/11 with a prayer for our beloved Constitutional republic.

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' name, save the United States, her free people, and her honorable Constitution.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

[quote=MinutemanCDC_SC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MinutemanCDC_SC":1rz5d6jl

That was a moment of silence beginning 9/11 with a prayer for our beloved Constitutional republic.

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' name, save the United States, her free people, and her honorable Constitution.
    [/quote:1rz5d6jl]

Yeah right, but it was a good attempt at a cover-up
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=cayla99]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MinutemanCDC_SC":3tq09suk

Yeah right, but it was a good attempt at a cover-up[/quote:3tq09suk]
    That's the trouble with working with other seekers of the truth. You can't get away with anything!

So let's close 9/11
    with a prayer for our beloved Constitutional republic.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Folks, take a look at the article in the link below. Would like some opinions.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/14583

TexasBorn, cayla99, HighlanderJuan, FreedomFirst, recall that you read it first at ALIPAC here and here.

Last year, in fact.

Yes, I remember. I would LOVE to see the certs on Kerry in 2004 to see if they too are different.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TexasBorn, cayla99, HighlanderJuan, FreedomFirst, recall that you read it first at ALIPAC here and here.

Last year, in fact.
    Thanks, Minuteman. I spent a few minutes re-reading some of the earlier posts, and it is clear to me that 1) we knew a lot of the current knowledge a long time ago, 2) we may be getting closer to actually verifying and/or proving some of the earlier beliefs, and 3) someone needs to write a non-fiction book about this modern day investigative reporting by the common (or maybe, not-so-common) man.

The investigative skills of the MSM are clearly dead, and once again it will be shown that truth is strange - stranger than fiction. But the truth must ultimately be revealed.

Happy 9-12, folks. I wonder how many of us rabble will be showing up in WDC today. I hope the numbers are hundreds of thousands. At least.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I think I will make copies of this and present them at our next Citizens for Liberty ,Tea Party meeting. We have 2 State Senators on the board, I think they can do more with this than me.
    Hey Patriots... Good Job
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

9/12, LEAST 1.5MILLION now..!! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan

Last year, in fact.
    Thanks, Minuteman. I spent a few minutes re-reading some of the earlier posts, and it is clear to me that 1) we knew a lot of the current knowledge a long time ago, 2) we may be getting closer to actually verifying and/or proving some of the earlier beliefs, and 3) someone needs to write a non-fiction book about this modern day investigative reporting by the common (or maybe, not-so-common) man.

The investigative skills of the MSM are clearly dead, and once again it will be shown that truth is strange - stranger than fiction. But the truth must ultimately be revealed.

Happy 9-12, folks..!! I wonder how many of us rabble will be showing up in WDC today. I hope the numbers are hundreds of thousands. At least.

GREAT information everyone..!!

(except obots )

Latest numbers are 1.5 MILLION, yes, in DC..!! (NOT including other Tea Parties/Town Halls being held across the nation..!! )

I’m estimating AT LEAST 75% of them are "Tea'd Off" about the usurper & cronies.. :P

It’s LIVE on both FoxNewsChannel & Cspam..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"..Seriously, WHY waste ANY time on ANY issue concerning the usurper & fellow cronies, when they ALL should be in prison RIGHT NOW..!!.."

www.obamanotqualified.com/eligibility_g ... ummies.htm

www.AmericanGrandJury.org

PS: Radio & stuff:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-139157-.html

BIG PS: STOP the chaos, ..this so-called ‘administration’ is a FARCE..!! ..just "Blagojevich" the fascist-marxist usurper & his mafia cronies NOW..!! [..for starters, go (& donate) to: www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html , www.ObamaNotQualified.com , www.TheObamaFile.com , www.ObamaCrimes.com , www.WND.com/eligibility ]
    No need for &lsquo;mass roundups&rsquo;, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

iQuestionEverything,

You're not getting very excited about things today, are you.

Juan
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    iQuestionEverything,

You're not getting very excited about things today, are you.

Juan
    This just might be the turning point to getting our country back. IQuestionEverything, and the rest of us, have earned the right to smile today. However, tomorrow the next battle begins.