Page 197 of 574 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

[quote="TexasBorn"][quote="butterbean"]I am sorry if this is a dupe. If you go to url you can see the document.

Meet The Soetoros!
    Posted by Dale Gordon on September 15, 2009 · Leave a Comment

Received this in an email:

This DOES ANSWER a NUMBER OF QUESTIONS and RAISES OTHER ISSUES! The AMERICAN PEOPLE DEMAND THE TRUTH!

Indonesia
    Left to Right:
    Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, baby Maya Soetoro, and 9 year oldBarry Soetoro

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia,
    shows the registration of Barack Obama <http://www.daylife.com/topic/Barack_Obama> under the nameBarry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.

Name: Barry Soetoro
    Religion: ….. Islam
    Nationality: ….. Indonesian

How did little INDONESIAN, Barry Soetoro, (A.K.A. Barack Obama) get around the issue of nationality to become president?
    Someone who tells lies is a L __ __ r?
    PART 2:

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group
    “Americans for Freedom of Informationâ€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="cayla99"][quote="TexasBorn"][quote="butterbean"]I am sorry if this is a dupe. If you go to url you can see the document.

Meet The Soetoros!
    Posted by Dale Gordon on September 15, 2009 · Leave a Comment

Received this in an email:

This DOES ANSWER a NUMBER OF QUESTIONS and RAISES OTHER ISSUES! The AMERICAN PEOPLE DEMAND THE TRUTH!

Indonesia
    Left to Right:
    Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro, baby Maya Soetoro, and 9 year oldBarry Soetoro

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia,
    shows the registration of Barack Obama <http://www.daylife.com/topic/Barack_Obama> under the nameBarry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.

Name: Barry Soetoro
    Religion: ….. Islam
    Nationality: ….. Indonesian

How did little INDONESIAN, Barry Soetoro, (A.K.A. Barack Obama) get around the issue of nationality to become president?
    Someone who tells lies is a L __ __ r?
    PART 2:

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group
    “Americans for Freedom of Informationâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Someone, anyone, please convince me that I am mistaken.

The federal executive branch (law enforcement) is no longer functioning under the American rule of law and order. Neither is the Congress, nor are the U.S. courts. The U.S. Constitution and U.S. Code have lost their authority wherever they thwart the will of the federal government.

Lex Rex is suspended for the duration. For now, the law of the jungle prevails. He who has the gold makes the rules, and he who commands the firepower rules. Unmentionable terror paralyzes authorities, who fear for their careers, their personal safety, and the lives of their grandchildren.

Parsing the fine points of the Constitution is nonsense when free America has a gun to her head. The same thugs who murdered Quarles Harris in Washington and Donald Young and pals in Chicago will not hesitate to assassinate U.S. District Judge David O. Carter, Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., and Dr. Alan Keyes in Los Angeles.

The enemies of Israel, of Christianity, of America, of freedom, and of law and order, are the very pirates who have hijacked the ship of state and who are commandeering it for their own profit and for that of their overlords in the boardrooms of Europe and in the house of Is|am. When the pirates have run the ship aground, they will either kill the slaves or sell them to whoever has a use for them.

This is a totalitarian state. This is Is|am.

What is that police siren outside my window?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... st-rhodes/

Judge Land rules against Rhodes

[size=117]IMPOSES PENALTIES AGAINST HEROINE & THREATENS DR. TAITZ
    by John Charlton

(Sept. 16, 2009) — In an outrageous miscarriage of justice, Federal Judge Clay D. Land ruled in favor of the defense’s Motion to Dismiss, in Rhodes vs. Mac Donald, ordering the heroine to pay all the legal costs of the defense’s lawyers.

The Post & Email has previously summarized Rhodes’ pleadings and the Defense’s Motion to Dismiss.

With incendiary language and pharisaical reasoning, Judge Land dismissed the suit, claiming that Rhodes’ claims that Obama had not proven his eligibility, and that there was no recourse in the Army regs to question the lawfulness of orders, were “patently frivolous.â€
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

The federal executive branch (law enforcement) is no longer functioning under the American rule of law and order. Neither is the Congress, nor are the U.S. courts. The U.S. Constitution and U.S. Code have lost their authority wherever they thwart the will of the federal government.

Lex Rex is suspended for the duration. For now, the law of the jungle prevails. He who has the gold makes the rules, and he who commands the firepower rules. Unmentionable terror paralyzes authorities, who fear for their careers, their personal safety, and the lives of their grandchildren.

Parsing the fine points of the Constitution is nonsense when free America has a gun to her head. The same thugs who murdered Quarles Harris in Washington and Donald Young and pals in Chicago will not hesitate to assassinate U.S. District Judge David O. Carter, Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq., and Dr. Alan Keyes in Los Angeles.

The enemies of Israel, of Christianity, of America, of freedom, and of law and order, are the very pirates who have hijacked the ship of state and who are commandeering it for their own profit and for that of their overlords in the boardrooms of Europe and in the house of Is|am. When the pirates have run the ship aground, they will either kill the slaves or sell them to whoever has a use for them.

Minuteman, your post is timely. I am feeling the same. My principle concern is that the media, including Fox, is giving the eligibility issue no airtime whatsoever. Why??? This is extremely unsettling for a variety of reasons, but for one in particular. The eligibility issue goes to the heart of our constitution, the governing law of the land. Our media is failing us in perhaps the biggest crisis in our nations history. If our judicial system fails to aggressively address what,by all evidence appears to be a usurper to the highest office in the land, we are already subjects of a totalitarian government. I often ask myself if I have fallen victim to a conspiracy theory that has no truth in fact. In my heart of hearts I always arrive at the same conclusion, that is, there are too many honest Americans who instinctively sense that there is something terribly wrong and it begins with the usurper in the office of the President. This violation runs deep and hopefully we are beginning to peel away the lies to reveal the truth. Thank God for people like Orly Taitz who seek the truth and are driven to expose the criminals and liars behind all of this. I hope that someday soon those of us who are bearing the criticism of our own media and fellow Americans will be vindicated. For now, my head hurts and I am tired of all the BS and lies. Let's pray that we all have the strength to see this through.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Minuteman, your post is timely. I am feeling the same. My principle concern is that the media, including Fox, is giving the eligibility issue no airtime whatsoever. Why??? This is extremely unsettling for a variety of reasons, but for one in particular. The eligibility issue goes to the heart of our constitution, the governing law of the land. Our media is failing us in perhaps the biggest crisis in our nations history. If our judicial system fails to aggressively address what,by all evidence appears to be a usurper to the highest office in the land, we are already subjects of a totalitarian government. I often ask myself if I have fallen victim to a conspiracy theory that has no truth in fact. In my heart of hearts I always arrive at the same conclusion, that is, there are too many honest Americans who instinctively sense that there is something terribly wrong and it begins with the usurper in the office of the President. This violation runs deep and hopefully we are beginning to peel away the lies to reveal the truth. Thank God for people like Orly Taitz who seek the truth and are driven to expose the criminals and liars behind all of this. I hope that someday soon those of us who are bearing the criticism of our own media and fellow Americans will be vindicated. For now, my head hurts and I am tired of all the BS and lies. Let's pray that we all have the strength to see this through.
    Sadly, I have to admit I am in agreement with both of you. The rule of law does not seem functional in America. It is getting closer to the time when we need to call in the Marines.

Just as Bolivia has done.

But as Bolivia has also learned, it would appear that American elections are not going to be free of foreign influence. Actually, it does not appear possible for any country around the world to be totally free when it comes to national elections. Huge financial, Chinese, and Middle Eastern interests are influencing and controlling many politicians in our very corrupt American government.

I loved the huge 9-12 outpouring of American's this last weekend, but notice that 1) we did not get any attention or support from government, and 2) there was no response from government - not even an accurate head count. They don't care - the coup d'etat has been completed, and all of our thrashing around and demonstrating won't change anything.

So, now, Americans, we are in backup mode.

I don't want a public answer to this question, but the question has to be asked and answered individually by all of us - what are we going to do about the loss of our nationality and what are we going to do for the protection and defense of ourselves and our families?

Something has to be done, or we, and our children, will become, and will remain, virtual slaves to one world power elite.

And people like George Soros will now reap the financial rewards of our productivity and our slavery.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Columbus judge throws out Army captain’s complaint

Thursday, Sep. 17, 2009
    Columbus judge throws out Army captain’s complaint about Obama's citizenship
    Land warns Taitz to never file ‘frivolous’ lawsuit in his court again
    By ALAN RIQUELMY - ariquelmy@ledger- enquirer.com

Comments (2)

U.S. District Court Judge Clay Land tossed out on Wednesday a complaint by an Army captain fighting deployment to Iraq by questioning the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency.

Land also put attorney Orly Taitz, who represents Capt. Connie Rhodes and is a leader in the national “birtherâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Columbus judge throws out Army captain’s complaint

[quote="FedUpinFarmersBranch"]Thursday, Sep. 17, 2009
    Columbus judge throws out Army captain’s complaint about Obama's citizenship
    Land warns Taitz to never file ‘frivolous’ lawsuit in his court again
    By ALAN RIQUELMY - ariquelmy@ledger- enquirer.com

Comments (2)

U.S. District Court Judge Clay Land tossed out on Wednesday a complaint by an Army captain fighting deployment to Iraq by questioning the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency.

Land also put attorney Orly Taitz, who represents Capt. Connie Rhodes and is a leader in the national “birtherâ€

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan

Sadly, I have to admit I am in agreement with both of you. The rule of law does not seem functional in America. It is getting closer to the time when we need to call in the Marines.

Just as Bolivia has done.

But as Bolivia has also learned, it would appear that American elections are not going to be free of foreign influence. Actually, it does not appear possible for any country around the world to be totally free when it comes to national elections. Huge financial, Chinese, and Middle Eastern interests are influencing and controlling many politicians in our very corrupt American government.

I loved the huge 9-12 outpouring of American's this last weekend, but notice that 1) we did not get any attention or support from government, and 2) there was no response from government - not even an accurate head count. They don't care - the coup d'etat has been completed, and all of our thrashing around and demonstrating won't change anything.

So, now, Americans, we are in backup mode.

I don't want a public answer to this question, but the question has to be asked and answered individually by all of us - what are we going to do about the loss of our nationality and what are we going to do for the protection and defense of ourselves and our families?

Something has to be done, or we, and our children, will become, and will remain, virtual slaves to one world power elite.

And people like George Soros will now reap the financial rewards of our productivity and our slavery.
    Highlander, I have no doubt that there are untold numbers of people who hide in the deepest recesses of their mind a truth that they fear to voice, that something distasteful and dangerous may soon become necessary to restore the government to the people. However, we need to all answer one question to our eternal satisfaction. Have we exhausted all avenues of recourse and now have but one? My personal answer at this point is no. It is clear that a majority of Americans are extraordinarily committed to right the wrongs being unjustly thrust upon this country. The vast turnouts to the Tea Parties across the country bear witness to this, that we are not alone. We are giving our government one last chance to steer the ship back onto a true heading. If we find that the rudder is hopelessly broken and beyond repair the final choice will crystallize in all of our minds and the true character and courage of the American people will be put to the test. Honestly, I find myself deeply saddened to even feel the need to write these words but I take solace in the fact that our fathers and forefathers endured even more grueling times but in the end, justified their sacrifices.

William Barret Travis

Re: Columbus judge throws out Army captain’s complaint

I fail to understand the wisdom for Taitz to bring up the social security number issue but then again I am not privy to her information. Regardless, let's hope that Judge Carter will exhibit the courage that is needed to give this case it's due time in court.
    While I appreciate her tenacity, Taiz has had more than one error in judgment that has been the direct cause of a case being dismissed. She needs to stop, take a deep breath, and deal with the issue at hand in one particular case. I have read more than one article that says she was answering the judges questions by changing the subject and trying to try all her cases at once instead of concentrating on the one at hand. The big loser in this is not only the American People, but the lady whose career and wallet were on the line.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)