Page 313 of 574 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr. Obama is privy to state secrets of the most privileged nature. Therefore, he cannot be released to his compatriot enemies of America: Rashid and Mona Khalidi, Ali Abunimah, Tony Rezko, Col. Moammar al-Qaddafi, Mahmoud Abbas, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Raila Odinga, Louis Farrakhan, Malik Zulu Shabazz, King Abdullah and Prince al Waleed of Saudi Arabia, Nadhmi Auchi, Sadegh Namazi-khah, Dr. Trita Parsi, Bashar al-Assad, Bill Ayers, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, and his old Taliban buds in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
    Did I just feel my blood go cold... This is not a joke...

To then release to the enemies of the United States a quisling who has had access to the most guarded state secrets is not just tantamount to surrender; it is national suicide.
    Oh.....man....

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    This article is just a list of allegations that everyone thinks Obama is not qualified without any proof whatsoever. I can write an article and say that everyone believes that the moon is green, but that does not mean everyone thinks that, or that the moon is green.

Hardline wrote,
    [quote:2t1o4fbr]How can anyone be so ridiculous. He is not a natural born American of two American parents. That is all the proof that is needed... The only one bringing no proof to this string is you.
    Do you have a US Supreme Court decision upholding your view that he needs to be born of two American parents?

I have cited my proof... the State of Hawaii has said Obama was born there.

Hardline wrote,
    You side with the defendant...this string is not about that. Maybe it would be good for you to start a new string of your own and site all your proof of eligibility? I would find that most interesting..
    What is this string about then? Why have others questioned the birther theory and not been told that this is not what this thread is about?

If you have another explanation, I would be glad to hear it.
    Hardline wrote,
    Common knowledge, as of today, believes (or does not care) as you do that any one regardless of birth place can if naturalized or native born run for POTUS. There are 3 distinct and separate forms of citizenship as defined. Obama does not meet those eligibility requirements of natural born. There is a growing populous that is waking up to the FACT that Obama knows the law and has lied. Lie is worst than the citizenship issue. But further...Pelosi enacted DNC fraud to cover up the ineligibility...that is treason by any definition.
    I never said that anyone who was naturalized could run for POTUS?

Again, if merely being born in the USA is not sufficient, please provide the US Supreme Court citation that holds that. I do not think that has ever been brought before the court, so why you may think that is what the Constitution means, it is an open question.

I do not see any fraud in having two different nomination statements, one for the state where Obama was born which says they certify he is eligible and the other states nominating him. How can the other states certify he is eligible when he was not born in their state? That is not their job.

Now, McCain is another matter, as his citizenship and eligiblity to run for POTUS was based not on birth in an American State but by statute with respect to the rights of people born in the Panama canal during a certain period of America's occupation. That is why Congress passed a resolution indicating they felt he was eligible, and why all the states then concurred.

Hardline wrote,
    Now please. Stop asking for everyone to rewrite this whole tread for you over and over again. It is not fair to us or the string. You are impassioned and want Obama to be eligible. I would love to join a new string that is dedicated to his eligibility.
    I have not asked anyone to rewrite this whole thread. I have posted comments. You are free to answer or ignore them as you will.

BTW...there is no way anyone could read 35 pages in one day including fact checking of all the sites cited and provided.
    [/quote:2t1o4fbr]

May I recommend the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading course to you? I completed it over 30 years ago, and it has been the most useful course I have ever taken.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Looks like the trolls have finally landed on Alipac.

Prove this. Prove that. Show me a Supreme Court Case. I've shown you my proof. blah, blah, blah.

Sad, but I guess it had to happen one day.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Bettybb

Do you have a US Supreme Court decision upholding your view that he needs to be born of two American parents?
    I hope our founding fathers are close enough....after all...they wrote the constitution

John Jay was an American politician, legal scholar, statesman, revolutionary, diplomat, a Founding Father of the United States, President of the Continental Congress from 1778 to 1779 and, from 1789 to 1795, the first Chief Justice of the United States.

New York 25 July 1787

Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise & seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government; and to declare expressly that the Command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolve on, any but a natural born Citizen.

John Armor Bingham - January 21, 1815 – March 19, 1900 – Principle framer of the 14th Amendment (which deals with citizenship in the United States)

John Bingham confirms the understanding and the construction the framers used in regards to birthright and jurisdiction while speaking on civil rights of citizens in the House on March 9, 1866:"
    [I] find no fault with the introductory clause [S 61 Bill], which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen…. . .
    - John Bingham in the United States House on March 9, 1866 (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))
    Senator Charles Pinckney, (October 26, 1757–October 12, 1824) was an American politician who debated and was a signer of the United States Constitution, Governor of South Carolina, a Senator and a member of the House of Representatives.

They well knew, that to give to the members of Congress a right to give votes in this election, or to decide upon them when given, was to destroy the independence of the Executive, and make him the creature of the Legislature. This therefore they have guarded against, and to insure experience and attachment to the country, they have determined that no man who is not a natural born citizen, or citizen at the adoption of the Constitution, of fourteen years residence, and thirty-five years of age, shall be eligible.- Senator Charles Pinckney, (March 28, 1800). Link: Records Federal Convention 1787 CCLXXXVIII p 385, 387
    In " Letters of Delegates to Congress
    1774-1789
    Edited by Paul H. Smith, et al. (1976-93) "
    http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/toc/moden ... Vol02.html , in “Volume 02â€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Looks like the trolls have finally landed on Alipac.

Prove this. Prove that. Show me a Supreme Court Case. I've shown you my proof. blah, blah, blah.

Sad, but I guess it had to happen one day.
    Show us a court case that says a POTUS can be other than a Natural Born citizen and we will all shut up!!!

That persona is totally brain dead... sighting a verbal quote from someone in Hawaii as proof and disclaiming the wording of the constitution as void.

"Stupid...is as stupid does". And yes...Troll would be another word.

Obama has only one American parent and even that is in dispute. But even if true...he still only has one...that disqualifies him for POTUS.

And if she proves illegal at the time of his birth than Obama is an illegal alien.

Now...go back to nobama...

May I recommend the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading course to you? I completed it over 30 years ago, and it has been the most useful course I have ever taken.
    To bad you don't understand or retain what you read. If you did you would be asking these questions.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    I'd like to know how his damage control officer purged the entire internet of any trace of the recording of the interaction following the 2004 Keyes-Obama debate.

Barack Hussein Obama and Alan Keyes debate 1 of 6 10/12/04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53QapiHA0Lg

Michelle: Obama's Home Country Is "Kenya" Not the US

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo2XrPtP ... re=related

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    I'd like to know how his damage control officer purged the entire internet of any trace of the recording of the interaction following the 2004 Keyes-Obama debate.
    Barack Hussein Obama and Alan Keyes debate 10/12/04

1 of 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53QapiHA0Lg

2 of 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x-LLyXMu30

3 of 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJQK2PJs9sI

4 of 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCA4XIH6jik

5 of 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_OzpVPWiTY

6 of 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Op8fMbtAlw

Thank you, hardlineconstitutionalist, for retrieving that YouTube URL
    for the first debate, on Oct. 12, 2004, in Springfield, Illinois.

After the second debate, on Oct. 21, 2004, when Dr. Keyes and then Illinois State Sen. Obama apparently thought the C-Span cameras and microphones were off, the "off-the-record" interaction between the two went something like this:

Dr. Keyes: "Well, you're not even a natural born citizen."

Sen. Obama: "That's OK, I'm not running for President, I'm only running for the Senate."

That 15 second video clip is missing; it appears to have been scrubbed.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/10/15/ ... 04-debate/

http://www.thepostemail.com/2009/10/21/ ... 04-debate/
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Obama's Auchi Problem

By Steve Rhodes
    Posted April 15, 2008

Who is Nadhmi Auchi and why is he important to Barack Obama? Let's take a look.
    [IIRC, wasn't Nadhmi Auchi the courier for Saddam Hussein who picked up the cash skimmed off the UN oil-for-food deals that were permitted in order to pay for relief food shipments for Iraqis?]

Contrary to Obama's persistent claims, he indeed did favors for Tony Rezko, including this one:

"While Mr. Obama was running for the Senate, Mr. Rezko was also raising money for a huge development in the South Loop of Chicago, often playing host to dinners in a private room at the Four Seasons Hotel here.

"Former Rezko associates said that Governor Blagojevich attended one of the dinners, and that at Mr. Rezko's request, Mr. Obama dropped in at one for Middle Eastern bankers in early 2004, just as he was starting to pull ahead in the Senate primary. The visits, Mr. Rezko's partners said, helped impress foreign guests.

"'I remember that he had been on the campaign trail, and he was completely wiped out and exhausted,' said Anthony Licata, a lawyer who represented Mr. Rezko on real estate deals. 'My recollection is that he drank ice tea, and he talked about how he was really making progress, and we were all excited to see him.'"

Last March, I asked: Was Nadhmi Auchi there?

Stuart Levine's testimony on Monday didn't answer that question, but no matter. Levine testified that both Barack and Michelle Obama attended a reception Rezko held at his Wilmette home for Auchi. "News reports from the courtroom said Mr. Rezko wanted to impress Mr. Auchi, who ultimately poured nearly $170 million into the real estate venture," the New York Times reports.

"Mr. Rezko's lawyers have raised questions about Mr. Levine's credibility on other issues, and Mr. Levine offered few details on Monday about the party at Mr. Rezko's house. Mr. Levine said Mr. Obama's wife, Michelle, was there. Mr. Obama's campaign said she had no recollection of the event. Mr. Auchi's lawyer, Alasdair Pepper, has said that his client does not remember meeting Mr. Obama."

The Sun-Times, however, reports that "according to two sources familiar with the gathering, the Obamas attended the Wilmette reception, which came less than a month after Obama's Democratic primary win for his U.S. Senate seat."

Let's be clear then: The Obamas attended the Rezko party, and it's not like Auchi was just another guest. He was the guest of honor. The party was for him, as part of Rezko's effort to get him to invest in a real estate venture in the South Loop. Surely Obama would know the purpose of a party and why the guest of honor was the guest of honor (even as he somehow didn't know that Rezko had slum properties in his state senate district at the same time).

So that is established. Now, why does it matter?

First, who is Nadhmi Auchi?

A lot of folks have been asking that question.

Short story: He's a controversial Iraqi-born, British billionaire who, according to one report, "set up a variety of deals with Saddam Hussein's regime prior to the 1991 Gulf War, and was one of the largest private shareholders in BNP Paribas, the bank that trafficked most of the funds involved in the UN Oil-For-Food scandal. He also admitted taking kickbacks from the French petroleum company TotalFinaElf in the 1990s (Auchi later sued Elf for entangling him in their criminal activities, according to Forbes)."

Auchi is apparently still appealing a 2003 fraud conviction in France. He visited Chicago and Detroit in 2004, but wasn't allowed back in the country in 2005.

"Prosecutors in Mr. Rezko's case have said that Mr. Rezko asked Illinois officials to help obtain a visa for Mr. Auchi's visit to Chicago," the Times says. "The officials have not been identified, and Mr. Obama's campaign has said he was not involved in that effort."

Let me ask you a question: You're Tony Rezko and you've bankrolled Barack Obama's entire political career. You helped him buy his house and you and your wife socialize with him and his wife. You've held a reception for a potential investor in which you invited Obama, who had just been elected to the United States Senate, to impress your business partner. And you appeal to Illinois officials to help him get a visa. Are you telling me you do not ask for Obama's help?

Obama's campaign says the senator "does not recall" meeting Auchi. There's a lot he didn't "recall" about Rezko either for quite awhile. You know, like actually knowing him.

Via RezkoWatch:

"Rick Moran of Pajamas Media reminds us that, during his March 14, 2008, exclusive interview with the editorial board and reporters of the Chicago Sun-Times, 'Obama denies helping Auchi in any way with his visa [in 2005] but can't vouch for his staff:'

Q: Did you ever help Auchi enter the country?

A: No.

Q: Or your office?

A: Not that I know of.

Here's the way the [Chicago] Trib put it:

"Just weeks after winning the Democratic U.S. Senate primary in 2004, Barack Obama was the guest of developer Antoin 'Tony' Rezko at a party for a controversial British billionaire whom Rezko was trying to lure into an investment, a witness testified Monday at Rezko's corruption trial.

"Stuart Levine, the government's star witness, said Obama and his wife, Michelle, were among the guests at Rezko's home on April 3, 2004, for the party honoring Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born tycoon currently appealing a fraud conviction in France.

"As he campaigns for president, Obama has acknowledged social and political ties to Rezko, as well as a real estate deal between the two that involved Obama's South Side home. But Obama has not disclosed his presence at the Auchi party, which Rezko threw as part of a campaign to persuade Auchi to pour money into a financially troubled 62-acre development in the South Loop."

And:

"Auchi came to the rescue as Rezko's business ventures began to crumble and his legal troubles mounted in recent years. Auchi, who heads General Mediterranean Holding SA, bought about 15 Wisconsin pizzerias from Rezko, court records show. He also took a stake in Rezko's South Loop development at Roosevelt Road and Clark Street.

"But help from Auchi ultimately landed Rezko in jail. Rezko had remained free on bond after his indictment in 2006 by convincing U.S. District Judge Amy St. Eve that he was nearly broke and had no access to overseas funds.

"Then $3.5 million from an Auchi-related company was wired from Beirut to Rezko's lawyers, who argued it was a loan to pay legal fees and family expenses. St. Eve didn't buy it and in January revoked Rezko's bond."

And now it gets interesting. Via MyDDi:

"The [London] Times has, however, discovered state documents in Illinois recording that Fintrade Services, a Panamanian company, lent money to Mr. Obama's fundraiser in May 2005. Fintrade's directors include Ibtisam Auchi, the name of Mr Auchi's wife. Mr Auchi's spokespeople declined to respond to a question about whether he was linked to this business."

"In what appears to be a clumsy 'cleanup' operation, evidence of Auchi's visit to Illinois has now been deleted from two websites linked to his company, General Mediterranean Holding," Raw Story reports.

"After rumors began circulating that Auchi may have met with Obama, information was deleted from two websites connected to Auchi's company about a spring 2004 visit to the United States that occurred as Obama was campaigning to be Illinois' junior senator.

"On Tuesday, ABC News first reported the existence of photos showing Auchi meeting with Gov. Blagojevich on the website Middle East Online. The link on the website that the report pointed to, which said that 'businessmen, and congressmen' also met with Auchi, is now gone.

"Auchi had extensive commercial ties with Rezko, including the $130 million purchase of a property development near downtown Chicago from the indicted businessman. In 2004, according to Crain's Chicago Business, Rezko brought Auchi to Illinois for the aforementioned meeting with Blagojevich and other government officials in Illinois. Blagojevich promised at the time that he was 'ready to provide the necessary means for [GMH's investments] to succeed.'"

From Crain's, Sept 29, 2005:

"Chicago businessman Antoin S. 'Tony' Rezko, a controversial figure in local political circles, has agreed to sell his massive real estate development in the South Loop to an Iraqi-born British billionaire with a similar knack for generating controversy on the international stage.

"General Mediterranean Holding SA, a Luxembourg-based conglomerate headed by Nadhmi Auchi, is buying Riverside Park, a yet-to-be-built development on a prime 62-acre parcel on Roosevelt Road, says Michael Rumman, a consultant on the project. He declined to disclose a price; another person familiar with the deal pegged it at $130.5 million.

[Who is Michael Rumman? "Michael Rumman, former director of the Illinois Department of Central Management Services, the state's internal operations real estate agency. Mr. Rumman, the former president of Peoples Energy Services, has been hired as a consultant.He announced his resignation in April after a draft audit of CMS found problems at the agency."]

"A partnership headed by Mr. Rezko, chairman of development firm Rezmar Corp., had planned to build 4,600 residential units and about 670,000-square-feet of retail space on the site. But a city minority contracting scandal involving Mr. Rezko imperiled the project's chances of getting as much as $140 million in tax subsidies to help cover infrastructure costs."

And:

"Mr. Rezko, a close confidante and fundraiser for Gov. Rod Blagojevich, arranged for Mr. Auchi to meet the Governor and State Senate President Emil Jones on a visit to the U.S. last year.

"The odds that Mr. Rezko's partnership would be able to pull off the project fell this year, when city officials determined that he set up a minority front to obtain a concession for two Panda Express restaurants at O'Hare International Airport. The Daley Administration would have had difficulty explaining $140 million in tax increment financing (TIF) - the most ever requested by a developer in Chicago - to someone who skirted city rules, especially with corruption allegations sweeping through City Hall."

Wow! The only one untouched is Todd Stroger!

Let's see if I can summarize, because I know this is confusing. Tony Rezko pimped out Barack Obama to impress Nadhmi Auchi, a bad operator who found the political culture in Chicago and Illinois amenable to his kind of investment acumen. The only problem was that Rezko's deal was in trouble, and Rezko himself was caught up in, among other scandals, a minority-contracting scam with the Dalely administration. At the same time, Rezko was wheeling and dealing with the Blagojevich administration and everyone in the political universe knew he was under federal investigation for it but Obama asked for his help buying a $1.6 million mansion and appeared at a couple of events to help Rezko impress Auchi and others.

Now Obama's memory is faulty because there's that pesky question of judgement, as well as the stain on his meticulously burnished image as a beacon of hope and reform because his relationship with both Rezko and the Machine and politics-as-usual is deeper than he's ever cared to admit. Have I missed anything? Does that make sense now? Do you get the feeling there's still more to the story that we don't know about?

Another editorial board meeting!

Further resources on Auchi.

-

See more of the worlds' best Obama analysis in Obamathon.

Posted on April 15, 2008
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!