Page 454 of 574 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I see Obama using this as an excuse to keep his BC locked up.
    And Obama claiming "He did not know it was Fake" because He has never seen his Birth Certificate. The Judge will deny Orlys request, and we will be right back at the begining.
    Patriot, I'm afraid you may be correct. We all know that the WH will never allow the truth to come out. However, Obama's Achilles heal may be the Gunrunner Scandal.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I see Obama using this as an excuse to keep his BC locked up.
    And Obama claiming "He did not know it was Fake"
    because he has never seen his Birth Certificate.
    The Judge will deny Orly's request, and
    we will be right back at the beginning.

Don't be so quick to seize defeat from the jaws of victory.

First and foremost, "this" is a fake COLB, the counterfeit Certification of Live Birth (short form computer abstract) posted on 6/12/08 at DailyKos and FactCheck.

"This" is NOT "that", the .jpg image of a counterfeit long form Certificate of Live Birth, posted on 4/27/11 at whitehouse.gov. The (non-existent) original hard copy of "that" is what Atty. Orly Taitz is seeking, through the Hawaii U.S. District Court.

1) I don't see Mr. Obama using anything as an excuse;
    either the judge does his job or the system is broken.

2) Mr. Obama can't claim he didn't know it was fake, having never seen his BC,
    because he wrote about finding his BC (in Dreams From My Father, I think).

3) U.S. District Court Judge and Magistrate Richard L. Puglisi replaced an Obama appointee, which he himself is not. He has issued a court order to Hawaii DOH Director Loretta Fuddy to appear in court on Sept. 14 to show cause why the DOH refuses to release the original hard copy of a purported document which has already been published as a computer image. This is not a judge who is going along to get along.

The current political climate, after having raised the debt ceiling, contributes to the possibility that someone in authority will break ranks with the Emperor Who Owns No Birth Certificate (EWONBC). But it remains to be seen whether Judge Puglisi will or will not be intimidated and coerced as was U.S. District Judge David Carter in September-October of 2009.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

But it remains to be seen whether Judge Puglisi will or will not be intimidated and coerced as was U.S. District Judge David Carter in September-October of 2009.

There is NO reason why any government official would allow this BC to be released to Orly Taitz. Why?? Because there is NO upside for them. Everyone of them is a part of the house of cards that would collapse if this fraud was made public. There is no courage among the judges in our judicial system, only corruption and fear of the potential backlash against them. It is sickening. I have no faith in our legislative, judicial and especially our executive branch.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

The jobs issue is sinking him. He kept promising to make it a top priority, but his attention kept wandering. (and still is) I also remember campaign ads about the price of gas - ditto. Nope, any one of his entourage who imagines that Americans don't care about unemployment as long as it isn't them is in for a rude shock next election day. He's already a lame duck for all practical purposes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    But it remains to be seen whether Judge Puglisi will or will not be intimidated and coerced as was U.S. District Judge David Carter in September-October of 2009.

There is NO reason why any government official would allow this BC to be released to Orly Taitz. Why?? Because there is NO upside for them. Everyone of them is a part of the house of cards that would collapse if this fraud was made public. There is no courage among the judges in our judicial system, only corruption and fear of the potential backlash against them. It is sickening. I have no faith in our legislative, judicial and especially our executive branch.
    Where's the 'LIKE' button?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I DON'T like it.

But I don't doubt it, either.

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    I DON'T like it.

But I don't doubt it, either.
    Another 'LIKE' button press.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

[b][size=167]Air Force Staff Sergeant Refusing to Follow Orders

STATES “B. OBAMA IS A CRIMINAL;â€

[size=117]"[Mr.] Obama’s approval ratings are so low now,
    Kenyans are accusing him of being born in the United States.â€

[quote="MinutemanCDC_SC"][size=117]"[Mr.] Obama’s approval ratings are so low now,
    Kenyans are accusing him of being born in the United States.â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn