Page 450 of 574 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 4,491 to 4,500 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

I would like to share with everyone the email response I recieved from Sen. John Thune. Several days ago I emailed an Article that was posted on here, his response tells me they DO NOT know the Constitution!

Dear Thomas:

Thank you for contacting me about President Obama. I appreciate hearing from you.

As a United States Senator, I believe government officials, at whatever level, should be held to the highest of standards. The criteria for impeachment are found in Article 2, Section 4 of the United States Constitution. It states, "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." While I disagree with President Obama on many policy issues, I do not believe there is any evidence that President Obama has committed any of the listed offenses justifying impeachment.

Instead of attempting to impeach President Obama or members of his administration, I believe that Congress should be focused on fixing our economic crisis, reforming entitlements, decreasing our deficit and debt, ensuring access to high-quality health care, finding a path to energy independence, and protecting our country from terrorist threats.

As Congress considers this issue, I will be sure to keep your concerns in mind. If you would like additional information on my activities in the Senate, please feel free to visit my website, http://thune.senate.gov. Thanks again for contacting me. Please keep in touch.

Kindest regards,

JOHN THUNE
    United States Senator

<div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by Sen. John Thune
    As a United States Senator, I believe government officials, at whatever level, should be held to the highest of standards. The criteria for impeachment are found in Article 2, Section 4 of the United States Constitution. It states, "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors." While I disagree with President Obama on many policy issues, I do not believe there is any evidence that President Obama has committed any of the listed offenses justifying impeachment.

This reeks of either dictatorship or an oligarchy considerably smaller than the 535 (Congress) + 9 (Supreme Court) + ? (Mr. Obama, Mr. Holder, Valerie Jarrett, and their inner circle) previously mentioned here.

Congress still has liberty to challenge or thwart Mr. Obama on healthcare or the budget. But (it appears that) no one is willing to challenge Mr. Obama's hold on power, for fear that said challenger might be made an outcast from whatever coalition of U.S. federal government is still functioning.

If I may compare an oligarchy to a lion pride, recognizing that the analogy is limited, meaningless beyond its main principle...

One lion is the alpha male until a single stronger lion takes him down. Even though the other males acting together could depose him, they submit to this arrangement for the sake of peace and for the benefits of being in the group. The males are not motivated to form a gang or even act together as a pair in order to depose the king, because that is not an instinctual form of lion government, or perhaps because the king knows his limits and allows the others their due benefits for their cooperation.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

On July 21st, at WorldNetDaily, Jerome Corsi discussed some
    very enlarged images of the whitehouse.gov counterfeit certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    His term is almost up anyhow. He'll be a lame duck after November 2012, and really before that.
    BetsyRoss, I'd love to give it a rest for a year and relax, but Mr. Obama meets with the UN tomorrow to discuss how to proceed with handing over East Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria to the Palestinians in September, over the Jews' loud objections, even over their dead bodies, if you will.

Israel considers that a threat to her
    existence and a provocation to war.

The Conman-in-Chief already has three U.S. warships in close proximity to Israel... to conduct some "gunboat diplomacy," do you think? Under his command, these three U.S. Navy vessels are NOT there to protect Israel from attack - quite the opposite.

Speaking in Cairo to Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit, Mr. Obama said,
    I was a Mus|im. My father and my step-father were Mus|ims. My half-brothers in Kenya are Mus|ims. And when I have taken care of the healthcare issue, I will show the Mus|im world what I will do to Israel.
    http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default...=item&idx=2041

http://888webtoday.com/articles/view...pkpklAfbjJyHhD
    Ahmed Gheit said on the 'Round Table Show' [on Nile TV] that he had had a one on one meeting with Obama who swore to him that he was a Moslem, the son of a Moslem father and step-son of Moslem step-father, that his half-brothers in Kenya were Moslems, and that he was loyal to the Moslem agenda. He asked that the Moslem world show patience. Obama promised that once he overcame some domestic American problems (Healthcare), that he would show the Moslem world what he would do with Israel.
    http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...ite-house.html

We can't wait until September for this anti-America, anti-Israel, anti-freedom, anti-Christ tyrant to be ousted.

We certainly can't wait until January 22, 2013, or even until November 6, 2012.

And with Attorney General Eric Holder in charge of the DOJ, do you really expect free and fair elections in 2012 anyway?

YouTube: New Black Panthers at the Philadelphia polls; convicted, then case dismissed.

One New Black Panther at the polls in Philadelphia in 2010 - not even an arrest this time.

Quote Originally Posted by At Hannity Forums, Dr BloodMoney
    History. The Dentist files some court motions with improper redaction of SSN. The SSA objects and on June 2nd the Court orders her to comply with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP). On June 14th The Dentist re-filed the motions with PROPER redaction (you must redact all but the last 4 digits). So The Dentist KNOWS what she needs to do, she did it on the Motion filed June 14th.

Since July 15th she has files a SERIES of motions etc that once again do NOT comply with the FRCP. The Judge has warned her and stricken her motions several times because of these violations. Finally she sent a nasty rant explaining how some clerk was conspiring against her etc.

Quote:
    "After making the somewhat hysterical claim in her motion for reconsideration that there may be 'an employee in this court, who is intentionally sabotaging' her, plaintiff engaged the Court's Courtroom Deputy Clerk in a lengthy, accusatory conversation. On July 22, 2011, she sent the Courtroom Deputy Clerk her proposed redacted opposition via email. The Court reviewed that document, and it will not be filed. In the document, plaintiff deletes the last four digits of the social security numbers contained therein--again, the opposite of what Rule 5.2 requires."
    [size=117]
    Is it not obvious that Atty. Orly Taitz attempted to resubmit her motion for reconsideration, in compliance with Judge Lamberth's order, and that in that resubmitted motion, she properly redacted the SSNs and a "9-digit number that the Social Security Administration officially documented is NOT a Social Security number and has never been issued as such"?

Is it not even more obvious that she would not have sabotaged her own motion by improperly redacting the SSN(s) a second time?

Is it not obvious that AFTER the court clerk received that motion, SSNs in it were somehow maliciously altered, further agitating the judge?

Can anyone have forgotten about Danny Bickle, clerk of the Supreme Court? Atty. Orly Taitz's case, Lightfoot v. Bowen, was removed from the docket on clerk Danny Bickle's watch, two days before it was being heard in conference, on Jan. 23, 2009. On Jan. 26, she asked Justice Scalia about the case, and he had never heard of it. Danny Bickle also refused to forward her supplemental brief to Justice Scalia, or to post it on the docket.

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...tfoot-v-bowen/

In the matter of Atty. Leo Donofrio v. Nina Wells, N.J. Sec. of State, submitted on Oct. 27, 2008, and resubmitted about a week after the election:

“It appears Justice Souter was misinformed by the US Supreme Court Stay Clerk, Mr. Danny Bickle. A full Petition for Writ of Certiorari is listed as 'pending' on the Supreme Court docket, and such Petition having not been dismissed by Justice Souter indicates the serious merits of the case, but plaintiff-appellant did not make any such full Petition, and so its existence is a procedural fiction. But the case is still live and pending as an Emergency Stay Application.

“However, due to some very unorthodox treatment of the case in the NJ Appellate Division, and also by the US Supreme Court Clerk’s office, a press conference is now being prepared to coincide with the resubmission of the Stay application to Justice Clarence Thomas.â€

Thanks Minuteman, this is a treasure trove of information. Very obvious that this person did tons of research.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Mr. Obama meets with the UN tomorrow [July 26, 2011,] to discuss how to proceed with handing over East Jerusalem and Judea and Samaria to the Palestinians in September, over the Jews' loud objections, even over their dead bodies, if you will.

Israel considers that a threat to her
    existence and a provocation to war.
    [quote="Late on July 26, 2011, the UN Security Council Dept. of Public Information"][size=117]Without a credible path out of the profound, persistent deadlock in the Middle East peace process, coupled with far-reaching steps on the ground, the viability of the two-State solution and the Palestinian Authority’s state-building agenda was in jeopardy, the Secretary-General’s Personal Representative warned today.

“I cannot but describe the situation where Palestinian state-building has matured in the West Bank, but the political track has failed to converge, as dramatic,â€

Atty. Orly Taitz expects Taitz v. Astrue, her case at the U.S. District Court for D.C., to be docketed in the morning. But the Hawaii AG is not cooperating with her subpoena, and she is no longer on good terms with Chief Judge Lamberth, who will have to issue a court order, unless the U.S. District Court in Hawaii will issue one.
    Quote Originally Posted by on July 25th, Dr. Orly Taitz
    I am on pins and needles, still no answer from HI, whether they will comply with the July 5, 2011 subpoena signed by the court.

July 5, 2011 subpoena to allow inspection of Obama’s original birth certificate was received by the office of Attorney General in Hawaii on July 11, 2011. They had 2 weeks to respond and let me know, if they will refuse to comply. Today is 2 weeks. I expect, that they will file today a motion to quash the subpoena. They might file it in DC with the original case 11-402 Taitz v Astrue (Michael Astrue is the commissioner of the SSA) or they might file a motion to quash in the US District court in Hawaii. So far, I have not heard from either the office of the Attorney General of HI (Deputy Attorney General in charge of the case is Jill T. Nagamine) or director of Health Department, Loretta Fuddy.

https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/sh ... 1cv0402-30

Chief Judge Royce Lamberth, for the U.S. District Court for Washington, D.C., has denied Atty. Orly Taitz's motion for reconsideration of her opposition to the summary judgment for dismissal of Taitz v. Astrue, because her motion was filed repeatedly with the Social Security numbers improperly redacted in violation of F.R.C.P. 5.2, which requires that all but the last four digits must be stricken. That includes the 9-digit number beginning with 042 that the Social Security Administration has certified is NOT a valid SSN at all. I'm not sure how striking the 042 would work, when the case depends upon the first three digits of the SSN being between 040 to 049, inclusive, to conclusively prove that it was issued to a Connecticut resident.

The slam-dunk case against Mr. Obama for having a fraudulent Connecticut SSN on his Selective Service Registration has been denied.

I simply cannot believe this has happened. Will Dr. Taitz get the case remanded by SCOTUS to the WDC U.S. District Court, based upon her claim of sabotage by a court clerk?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    51 Bullet-Pointed Facts That Dispute Barack Obama's Identity & Eligibility to be President!

Friday, July 29, 2011
    many links on this post

1. The Unenforced Definition of “Natural-Born Citizenshipâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)