Page 514 of 574 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524564 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by J.B. Williams
    An “anchor baby” is a child born in the U.S.A. to parents who are not legal U.S. Citizens at the time of the child’s birth. Under the 14th Amendment and subsequent immigration and naturalization laws, the U.S.A. grants that child “naturalized citizen” rights at birth and then that child becomes an “anchor” upon which the foreign parents can apply and usually receive naturalized citizenship as immigrant Americans.

JB Williams -- Legal Eagles Say Anchor Babies are Natural Born Citizens too
    Attributing the origin of "anchor baby" naturalized citizenship to "the 14th Amendment and subsequent immigration and naturalization laws" bears some refining to be usable in a courtroom.

"Anchor babies" did not become commonplace for 114 years after Amendment XIV was ratified.

Rep. John A. Bingham and Sen. Jacob M. Howard co-authored Amendment XIV, which concerned the citizenship of children of non-resident aliens born on U.S. soil: in particular, freedmen and other persons emancipated during or following the Civil War. Amendment XIV made no mention of "natural born Citizen" whatsoever. It began:

What did "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" mean to the co-authors of Amendment XIV?

Sen. Lyman Trumbull, Chairman of the Judiciary Committee and author of Amendment XIII, added the jurisdiction clause to Amendment XIV. He wrote, "[T]he provision is, that 'all persons born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens.' That means 'subject to the complete jurisdiction thereof.' What do we mean by 'complete jurisdiction thereof?' Not owing allegiance to anybody else. That is what it means."

And Sen. Howard concurred.

Rep. Bingham stated in Congress:

"All from other lands, who by the terms of [congressional] laws and a compliance with their provisions become naturalized, are adopted citizens of the United States; all other persons born within the Republic, of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty, are natural born citizens. Gentleman can find no exception to this statement touching natural-born citizens except what is said in the Constitution relating to Indians." - (Cong. Globe, 37th, 2nd Sess., 1639 (1862))

Then in 1866, Rep. Bingham also stated on the House floor:

"Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen...." - (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

In its unanimous decision in Minor v. Happersett (1875), the U.S. Supreme Court interpreted "natural born citizen" as:

"one born in the country
    of parents who are citizens."

No other U.S. Supreme Court decision has ever countermanded or contradicted this interpretation of natural born citizen. Even the erroneous and Tory Wong Kim Ark decision did not affect the definition of "natural born Citizen," but only that of "citizen from (or by) birth," extending citizenship to persons born in the U.S. of legally resident alien parents. Justice Gray there overlooked the Amendment XIV requirement of being subject to U.S. jurisdiction, that is, to a full and complete jurisdiction on the part of the United States, meaning "subject to no other jurisdiction," which excludes dual citizens, who are also subject to the jurisdiction of another state or sovereignty.

Citizenship was conferred from father to child, from the first colonization of the U.S. at St. Augustine, Florida, in 1565, and at Plymouth, Massachusetts, in 1620, until Justice Gray invoked British Common Law in Wong Kim Ark (1898 ). Only where there was no father, through death or desertion, were exceptions made for the mother to confer her citizenship. Only where the child was a foundling, without father or mother, did birthplace generate citizenship.

To the Crown, and that only from the mid-1700's through perhaps the early 1800's, birthplace birthright citizenship was a means of claiming British-born children of foreigners as subjects of the Crown, a way of taxing foreigners who had the misfortune of being born on soil subject to the Crown, and one of a long train of abuses and usurpations design(ed) to reduce [the colonists] under absolute Despotism, until they were duty-bound to throw off such government tyranny.

Along with anchor babies, birthplace birthright citizenship gave us domestic terrorists whom the U.S. cannot deport to their nations of primary loyalty, because they claim U.S. citizenship, based upon birthplace alone.

Perhaps the scales would fall from the eyes of those who cling to the "born in the U.S. = natural born citizen" misinterpretation if they understood that birthplace was not relevant to citizenship for 110 years after the ratification of the Constitution.

• "Born in the U.S." was not even mentioned in law until the Civil Rights Act of 1866 and Amendment XIV (ratified in 1868 ).
    • "Born in the U.S." did not affect citizenship until Wong Kim Ark (1898 ), when Justice Gray disregarded, ignored, and somehow did away with the "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" phrase in Amendment XIV, in order to re-institute, from the Common Law, birthplace birthright citizenship.
    • "Born in the U.S." did not automatically open the door to naturalized U.S. citizenship for "anchor babies" in general until 1982, when U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun, author of the Roe v. Wade opinion, so extended, to the mixed multitudes of children of illegal aliens, birthplace birthright citizenship (practically speaking, except for the right to vote).

In Plyler v. Doe (1982), Justice Blackmun found that even children of illegal aliens ineligible to vote had a right to public education at the taxpayers' expense. "The right to vote, of course, is a political interest of concern to citizens. The right to an education, in contrast, is a social benefit of relevance to a substantial number of those affected by Texas' statutory scheme..." Other "anchor baby" benefits of citizenship followed.

Justice Blackmun found that illegal aliens' children had a right to be educated, and U.S. citizens' children had a right to be aborted. Better to be the son of Justice Blackmun's yardman than the son of Justice Blackmun.

Understanding the above facts corrects the widespread misunderstanding that birthplace birthright citizenship became the law of the land in 1868, when Amendment XIV was ratified. That was not the intent of the Framers of Amendment XIV, as evidenced by the "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" citizenship requirement. It did not become law until Justice Gray, by means of Wong Kim Ark, annulled, voided, or made of no effect the "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" phrase in Amendment XIV. It did not become widespread practice until Justice Blackmun made it so in Plyler v. Doe.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-07-2012 at 10:23 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

ICE: an agent can lose his job and his pension for arresting an illegal alien not on the Obama "priority target list."

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes...gal-alien.html

Perhaps this will convince more people that an enemy combatant is in charge in WDC, aiming to cripple and dismantle and destroy the United States.

A majority of U.S. residents must recognize and take seriously this usurpation of the U.S. Federal government by a communist adversary with Is|amist sympathies and connections. Only then will the people act to oust the ineligible resident from the White House. (Blogging and emailing and calling complicit Congresspersons is not acting to oust the foreign and domestic enemy of the Constitution from the office he has fraudulently seized by intrigue, intimidation, and utter lawlessness.)

Electing Mr. Obama was a terrible mistake, ignoring the objections of countless thousands of patriots who were protesting that he was constitutionally ineligible for the Office of President, not being a "natural born Citizen," meaning, one born in the country to parents who are citizens, as interpreted by the U.S. Supreme Court in Minor v. Happersett (1875).

It is an even more blatantly obvious mistake to leave the disposition of Mr. Obama's crimes, including sedition of the Constitution of the United States and fraud in impersonating an Officer of the United States, up to the results of an election rife with voter fraud and election fraud.

MARK THESE WORDS:

No totalitarian communist oligarch or dictator has ever let a mere popular election stand in his way. Never. Not ever.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-07-2012 at 09:35 AM.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Claim: 'Absolute proof' Obama was Indonesian citizen

A college classmate of Barack Obama who wrote a column asserting "The Obama Scandal is at Columbia" says he received a call from a reporter who claims to have "absolute proof" Obama became an Indonesian citizen.
    Read the latest now on WND.com.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE MEDIA IF ROMNEY RELEASED A VIDEO ANNOUNCING A WHITE AMERICANS FOR ROMNEY CAMPAIGN???????

Need we say more!!

This is truly racist.

This needs to go viral. This could come back to haunt him big time. We need to make it happen.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Please circulate this to everyone in America . It is racism at its worst. Can you imagine what the NAACP, CORE, ACORN and hundreds of other black organizations, as well as the media, would say if a white Republican put up an ad that said that the white people need to vote for the white candidate?

Please circulate this now before it is taken off the Internet.

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube
    No virus found in this message.
    Checked by AVG - AVG | Antivirus and Internet Security | Virus Protection
    Version: 2012.0.2178 / Virus Database: 2437/5172 - Release Date: 08/02/12

Jet Setter Michelle Obama after her no show $300,000 job!

Uploaded by josephdupont on Feb 27, 2011

Dear American Taxpayer
    For only the second time in my adult life, I am not ashamed of my country. I want to thank the hard working American people for paying $242 thousand dollars for my vacation in Spain . My daughter Sasha, several long-time family friends, my personal staff and various guests had a wonderful time. Honestly, you just haven't lived until you have stayed in a $2,500.00 per night suite at a 5-Star luxury hotel. Thank you also for the use of Air Force 2 and the 70 Secret Service personnel who tagged along to be sure we were safe and cared for at all times.

Air Force 2 only used 47,500 gallons of jet fuel for this trip and carbon emissions were a mere 1,031 tons of CO2. These are only rough estimates, but they are close. That's quite a carbon footprint as my good friend Al Gore would say, so we must ask the American citizens to drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and drive less too, so we can lessen our combined carbon footprint.

I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet. I do appreciate your sacrifice and do hope you find work soon. I was really exhausted after Barack took our family on a luxury vacation in Maine a few weeks ago. I just had to get away for a few days!

Cordially,
    Michelle Obama

P.S. Thank you as well for the $2 BILLION trip to India we recently went on. Love ya, mean it.

P.S.S. We also had a great, great time in Hawaii ...at the $9000.00 per night rent, it was Cozy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdut-FIeU8

I got this this morning in am email with a few more things added....

THANK YOU AMERICA !
    Dear American Taxpayer

For only the second time in my adult life, I am not
    ashamed of my country. I want to thank the hard
    working American people for paying $242 thousand
    dollars for my vacation in Spain .

My daughter Sasha, several long-time family friends,
    my personal staff and various guests had a wonderful time.

Honestly, you just haven't lived until you have stayed
    in a $2,500.00 per night private 3-story villa at a 5-Star luxury hotel.

Thank you also for the use of Air Force Two
    and the 70 Secret Service personnel who tagged
    along to be sure we were safe and cared for at all times.
    By the way, if you happen to be visiting the Costa del Sol ,
    I highly recommend the Buenaventura Plaza restaurant
    in Marbella ; great lobster with rice and oysters!
    I'm ashamed to admit the lobsters we ate in Martha's Vineyard were not quite as tasty,
    but what can you do if you're not in Europe , you have to just grin and bear it?

Air Force Two (which costs $11,351 per hour to operate
    according to Government Accounting Office reports)
    only used 47,500 gallons of jet fuel for this trip
    and carbon emissions were a mere 1,031 tons of CO2.

These are only rough estimates, but they are close.
    That's quite a carbon footprint as my good friend
    Al Gore would say, so we must ask the American
    citizens to drive smaller, more fuel efficient cars and
    drive less too, so we can lessen our combined
    carbon footprint.

I know times are hard and millions of you are struggling
    to put food on the table and trying to make ends meet.
    So I do appreciate your sacrifices and do hope you
    find work soon.

I was really exhausted after Barack took our family
    on a luxury vacation in Maine a few weeks ago.
    I just had to get away for a few days.

Cordially,
    Michelle Obama

P.S. Thank you as well for the $2 BILLION dollar trip
    to India from which we just returned!

P.SS. Thank you, too, for that vacation trip to
    Martha's Vineyard; it was fabulous.

And thanks for that second smaller jet that took our
    dog Bo to Martha's Vineyard so we and the children
    could have him with us while we were away from the
    White House for eleven days. After all, we couldn't
    take him on Air Force One because he might pee
    on some wires or something.

P.SSS. Oh, I almost forgot to say thanks also for
    our two-week trip to Hawaii at Christmas. That 7,000
    square foot house was great!
    P.SSSs don't forget my ski trip to Vail this winter
    and now the girls and I are in Africa with my mom.
    All this while Barack golfs and campaigns to
    keep my trips coming for the next 4 years !
    Love Ya! Remember, we all have to share the pain of these
    economic times equally!
    Love to -redistribute- share- the wealth.
    SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN NOW .... STAND UP! SPEAK UP!
    Last edited by kathyet; 08-09-2012 at 09:05 AM.

No surprises here and absolutely no media reply. Business as usual. I can no longer use the word "unbelievable" when it comes to Obama because now it is all very BELIEVABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet View Post

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IN THE MEDIA IF ROMNEY RELEASED A VIDEO ANNOUNCING A WHITE AMERICANS FOR ROMNEY CAMPAIGN???????

Need we say more!!

This is truly racist.

This needs to go viral. This could come back to haunt him big time. We need to make it happen.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Please circulate this to everyone in America . It is racism at its worst. Can you imagine what the NAACP, CORE, ACORN and hundreds of other black organizations, as well as the media, would say if a white Republican put up an ad that said that the white people need to vote for the white candidate?

Please circulate this now before it is taken off the Internet.

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube
    No virus found in this message.
    Checked by AVG - AVG | Antivirus and Internet Security | Virus Protection
    Version: 2012.0.2178 / Virus Database: 2437/5172 - Release Date: 08/02/12
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

With a hat tip to HAPPY2BEME and American Free Press (AFP)...

Arpaio Investigation Closes in on
    Obama Birth Certificate Fraud

by Dr. Jerome Corsi
    Published on Aug 4, 2012

Atty. Orly Taitz has a sympathetic judge in the Superior Court of Marion Co., Indiana - at least for now.

U.S. District Judge David O. Carter was also sympathetic, until whatever happened, happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Atty. Orly Taitz
    Great news in IN [#4 below], judge allows us to proceed against Sec. of State and Elections Commission on 3 out of 4 causes of action: Fraud, Breach of Fiduciary duty, and Negligence in allowing Obama on the ballot.

Home Cases filed by Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.

1. Farrar v Obama in the U.S. Supreme Court, appealing the abuse of judicial discretion by Judge Malihi in the Georgia State Administrative Court.

2. Taitz v Sebelius, Obama, Pelosi, et al (4) in U.S. District Court for Central California.

3. Taitz v Obama motion for 45-day stay on California primary results.

4. Indiana First Amended Complaint in Taitz, Swihart, Kessler, Kern, & Weyl v. Elections Commission and Secretary of State of Indiana,
    and Indiana Rule #60 Motion for Relief from June 25th Order to Dismiss.

5. Taitz v Astrue in the Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia.

6. Mississippi: Filed Complaint Videos; U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi (Jackson).
    Taitz, Fedorka, Roth, Lax, & MacLeren v. Democratic Party of Mississippi, Sec. of State of Mississippi, Barack Obama, Obama for America, & Nancy Pelosi,
    and 2nd Motion to Remand, in spite of a technicality,
    and Motion for Judicial Notice of June 12th Sworn Affidavit by Sheriff Joseph Arpaio Deeming Barack Obama's birth certificate, Selective Service certificate, and Social Security Card to be Forgeries, including a video of the hearing in the Georgia State Administrative Court, Judge Michael Malihi presiding.

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-10-2012 at 05:26 AM.

WorldNetDaily advertisement for the August Whistleblower magazine...

ROB THE VOTE!

Obama's secret strategy for staying in power

The Obama administration is widely regarded as the most lawless in U.S. history. This much you already know.

Not enough votes to pass Obamacare? Bribe senators. Don't like the Defense of Marriage law? Refuse to defend it in court. Congress won't pass the "Dream Act" granting amnesty to a million illegals? Do it yourself by executive fiat. Don't want to defend America's borders? Sue states that do. Don't like congressional inquiries? Ignore their subpoenas.

Obama's violations are so blatant and manifold that nine states have joined together to sue the federal government for its rampant lawlessness.

So, now comes election time – and guess what the Obama administration's approach is to America's most sacred and fundamental civic institution.

Right: Utter lawlessness. The actions and intentions of Team Obama, if distilled into words, would be this: To ___ with "the law." We're using every means possible to retain power and establish a permanent progressive voting majority in this country.

Incredibly, in today's America, voter fraud has become an essential component of how Democrats win elections. This largely unreported national scandal is laid out with jaw-dropping clarity in the August issue of WND's monthly Whistleblower magazine – titled "ROB THE VOTE: Obama's secret strategy for staying in power."

As "ROB THE VOTE" documents, Obama's reelection strategy – besides bribing his core constituencies in hopes of cobbling together a winning voting coalition – is to encourage, enable and empower widespread abuse of America's election system in a multiplicity of ways.

After all, non-citizens, illegal aliens, felons, multiple-state voters, dead people and other ineligible voters constitute a vital Obama constituency. And make no mistake, the left's get-out-the-illegal-vote campaign is in full swing.

Highlighted in one "ROB THE VOTE" report is the most disgraceful of all abuses of America's election system – the consistent suppression, disqualification and mishandling of votes cast by America's soldiers (who statistically lean Republican) who are deployed overseas while protecting their nation. Believe it or not, for the November 2010 midterm election, less than 5 percent of military voters "were able to cast an absentee ballot that counted," according to data released by the federal Election Assistance Commission.

In another in-depth report in this issue, researcher James Simpson sums up the left's campaign to corrupt America's election system thusly: "Like a KGB operation, it is thorough, multifaceted and redundant. It has overt and covert, illegal and legal elements, the latter of which are designed, at least in part, to facilitate illegal activities later. It is a deliberate, premeditated, comprehensive plan to win the 2012 presidential election at all costs, and is in keeping with the organizational methods, associations and ethics of the community-organizer-in-chief, Barack Obama."

Highlights of "ROB THE VOTE" include:

• • "The election fraud lobby" by Joseph Farah, on today's vast network obsessed with winning "by any means necessary"

• "Rob the vote" by David Kupelian, on Obama's little-known plans for winning a second term in the White House

• "Suppressing the military vote – again" by Art Moore, on how America's soldiers are routinely denied the right the vote

• "Less than 5 percent of military voters ‘were able to cast an absentee ballot that counted'"

• "The left's national vote fraud strategy exposed" by James Simpson, a comprehensive look at the long-term, multi-faceted campaign aimed at taking over America by corrupting her elections

• "Surprise! Taxpayers still paying for ‘defunct' criminal vote-fraud group"

• "Study: U.S. voter rolls include 2 million dead people"

• "Proof of voter fraud in nation's capital" by Chuck Norris, on videos that show why Obama depends on mind-boggling laxity at polling places

• Obama readying ‘thousands of lawyers' for November election

• "The Democrats' election forgery racket" by Michelle Malkin

• "Getting out the illegal alien vote" by Art Moore, on Arizonans' battle with the Obama administration to uphold federal immigration law

• "DOJ tries to stop Florida from purging voter list of non-citizens"

• "Has Obama turned over vote-counting to foreigners?" – profiling how a Spain-based firm's purchase of one U.S. company is raising lots of red flags

• "National campaign solicits foreigners to register to vote" by Michael Carl

• "Thousands of fraud cases just 'tip of the iceberg'" by Bob Unruh, in which election monitors warn that current abuse could lead to a "total breakdown in cohesion of American society"

• "Obama's new scheme for stuffing ballot boxes" by former congressman Tom Tancredo, on how Eric Holder plans to "fundamentally transform" America's elections

• "NAACP asks U.N. to judge American voter-ID laws" – about how communist and Muslim nations are being asked to assess U.S. fairness

• "Democrats treat minorities like imbeciles" by Phil Elmore, exposing the absolute insanity of opposing photo-ID voting requirement

• "The absurd myth of ‘GOP voter suppression'" by Hans von Spakovsky, on how widespread propaganda denies the existence of voter fraud, despite massive evidence

• "Rolling Stone magazine: Voter fraud is a right-wing myth"

• "Please – photo ID me!" by Star Parker, on why restoring integrity to America's elections is a matter of freedom instead of slavery

• "Dead dogs for Obama" by Roger Hedgecock, who points out that it's not just deceased humans that are being targeted by ‘get-out-the-vote' groups.

"Don't read this issue of Whistleblower if you have high blood pressure," said WND Managing Editor David Kupelian. "What leftist activists are doing with the aid of the Obama Justice Department is beyond outrageous."

He added: "They must be stopped from totally corrupting America's electoral system. There's really no more important or consequential battle in our country today."

Whistleblower Magazine
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 08-15-2012 at 09:50 AM.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Occidental activist: I thought Obama was 'gay'

Is a big secret from Obama's past about to come out of the closet?

A former radical activist from Occidental College is finally spilling the beans, saying he thought 19-year-old Barack Obama and his roommate were homosexual lovers, and that Barack was the "boy toy" in the relationship.

We've got photos and the full story.

Read the latest now on WND.com.

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 08-16-2012 at 03:32 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)