Page 462 of 574 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    At 2PM EDT, Dr. Jerome Corsi confirmed Sheriff Joe Arpaio's commitment to investigate Mr. Obama's counterfeit Certificate of Live Birth.
    Quote Originally Posted by On Facebook, Jerome Corsi
    I spoke with Sheriff Joe this morning -- the posse has been assigned the Obama birth certificate investigation, just as I reported. I am planning a follow-up article for Monday.

Did you pray today that the L
    ORD save
    Mr. Obama from sin and us from him?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by At Hannity Forums, Publius
    Please provide a cite to where the Constitution requires a president to present a "long form vault copy" birth certificate, in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by At Hannity Forums, ksdb
    Great point. The Constitution doesn't require the validation of one's identity through a genunine birth certificate, but the Federal government DOES, thanks to a bill that Barry Soebarkah Soetoro Hussein Obama voted for in 2005. He has no one to blame but himself.

Did you pray today that the L
    ORD save

Today the U.S. Supreme Court is considering in conference whether to grant oral arguments to [Dr. Alan] Keyes v. Obama. Atty. Gary Kreep is representing Dr. Keyes. The three defense attorneys are so sure SCOTUS will not hear the case, that none of them bothered to file a response updating his defense. SCOTUS will publish in a few days which cases they will hear.

Barry Soetoro (Soebarkah) is Constitutionally ineligible no matter where he was born AND no matter whether this case is or is not what SCOTUS may use to declare him ineligible.

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx ... 0-1351.htm

Quote Originally Posted by U.S. Supreme Court docket
    No. 10-1351
    Title: Alan Keyes, et al., Petitioners
    v.
    Debra Bowen, California Secretary of State, et al.

Docketed: May 4, 2011
    Lower Ct: Court of Appeal of California, Third Appellate District
    Case Nos.: (C062321)
    Decision Date: October 25, 2010
    Discretionary Court
    Decision Date: February 2, 2011

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    May 2 2011 Petition for a writ of certiorari filed. (Response due June 3, 2011)
    May 25 2011 Waiver of right of respondent Debra Bowen, California Secretary of State to respond filed.
    Jun 2 2011 Waiver of right of respondents President Barack Obama, and Vice-President Joseph Biden Jr. to respond filed.
    Jun 2 2011 Waiver of right of respondents 55 California Presidential Electors of 2008, (Aleita Huguenin, et al.) to respond filed.
    Jun 15 2011 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of September 26, 2011.

Did you pray today that the LORD save

[quote="[url=http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/09/25/exclusive-orly-taitz-on-her-meetings-with-congressional-staffers-and-legal-advisors/]Atty. Orly Taitz[/url]"][size=150]Orly Taitz on her Meetings with
    Congressional Staffers and Legal Advisors

“IF YOU’RE AFRAID, LET ME SPEAK UPâ€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Washington reinterprets constitutional eligibility

FEC rules naturalized citizens are same as 'natural born' in presidential votes

Posted: September 26, 2011
    9:26 am Eastern
    © 2011 WND
    many links on this post

Barack Obama and Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga

A Guyana-born naturalized American citizen fits the Federal Elections Commission's requirements to run for president, the FEC announced in a ruling.

The case involves New York lawyer Abdul Hassan, who was born in the South American country in 1974. Hassan argues it is discriminatory to not allow him to run for office.

Responding to criticism of possible dual-loyalty issues, Hassan said in a radio interview that a person's place of birth should not determine his patriotism or presidential eligibility.

"I am an attorney," he said. "When I undertake the representation of a client, I have to act in the best interests of my client," Hassan stated on "Aaron Klein Investigative Radio" on New York's WABC Radio.

Autographed copies of Jerome Corsi's "Where’s the Birth Certificate?" are available only from the WND Superstore

Continued Hassan: "If I represent someone in my community … and I undertake your representation, I owe you 100 percent loyalty and my duty is solely to protect and to advance your interests."

"It would be no different if I were to be president of the United States," he contended. "If I believe that I cannot act in the best interests, I wouldn't be doing this."

Petitioned further by Klein about the Constitution's concerns regarding those born overseas, Hassan argued many U.S. citizens have loyalty issues, as well.

"Look at all these fellows, these FBI agents, natural born Americans, who were spying for Russia," he said.

"You have to judge each individual based on his own merits," he added.

Click here to listen to Klein's full interview with Hassan.

Hassan, meanwhile, petitioned the FEC to allow him to run for president, arguing the Federal Election Campaign Act does not bar naturalized citizens from running.

In its official response earlier this month, the FEC agreed with Hassan's logic.

The FEC’s ruling, which did not receive any news media attention, concluded that a naturalized citizen is not prohibited by the Federal Election Campaign Act from becoming a "candidate" as defined under the act.

However, a naturalized citizen is not eligible to receive federal matching funds under the FEC's Presidential Primary Matching Payment Account Act.

Stated the FEC ruling: "In regard to the definition of 'person,' the act defines that term as including 'an individual, partnership, committee, association, corporation, labor organization, or any other organization or group of persons,' excluding the federal government. There is no reference to natural born or naturalized citizens. As an individual, Mr. Hassan is a 'person' under the Act.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Federal Election Commission - reporting to the putative President, the fraudulent impostor, the Conman-in-Chief, the usurper himself - is usurping the authority of the U.S. Supreme Court. This Executive Branch agency is subject to Dictator Barry Soetoro (Soebarkah), a.k.a. Barack Obama II. The FEC is not the party authorized to interpret the U.S. Constitution: neither the meaning of "natural born Citizen" in Art. ii, § 1, ¶ 5, nor any other phrase of the Constitution.

A "natural born Citizen" is
    • a citizen
      born in the country
      to parents who are citizens.
    Even though no one except a "natural born Citizen" is eligible for the Office of President, perhaps this FEC ruling only pertains to "running for President."

I'm searching for the text of the ruling. But until I can prove otherwise, this action by the FEC has the appearance of "ruling creep" - specifically, creeping towards disestablishing the force of the Constitution regarding the "natural born Citizen" requirement.

Aaron Klein's interview with Abdul Hassan

"Obama's SSN Fails E-Verify System"
    Sept. 26, 2011, Washington Times National Weekly edition - full page ad on page 5

http://www.scribd.com/doc/66340890/Obam ... ition-pg-5

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/09/25/ ... -advisors/

[quote="[url=http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/]Dr. Orly Taitz[/url]"][size=167][b]Exclusive: Orly Taitz on her Meetings with
    Congressional Staffers and Legal Advisors

“IF YOU’RE AFRAID, LET ME SPEAK UPâ€

http://www.thepostemail.com/2011/09/26/ ... committed/

[quote="[url=http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/]Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq.[/url]"][size=167][b]Orly Taitz: “They Are All Aware
    That Crimes are Being Committedâ€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Obama can’t pass E-verify–mismatched SS number

September 26, 2011 by ppjg

Press Release: Indianapreppers

September 24th, 2011

To: Barack H. Obama
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20500

RE: Social Security Administration Notice of Mismatch Letter

Dear. Mr. Obama,

Currently, the Immigration Reform and Control Act (1986) require employers, by law, to establish that their employees are eligible to work in the United States. The Form I-9 was developed for verifying that persons are eligible to work in the United States.

Employers are required by law to have employees hired after November 6, 1986 fill out Section 1 of the Form I-9 when they start to work. Section 1 of Form I-9 asks for your name, birth date, address and social security number (SSN). It also asks you to attest if you are; A citizen of the United States, A non- citizen national of the United States, A lawful permanent resident (Alien#) or An alien authorized to work.

As one of your employers I used due diligence attempting to find a copy of your I-9 on the White House Website and other public records websites and could not. I am including an I-9 Form for you to fill out so I can keep it on file as required by law.

On the White House website I did find your name, date of birth and your address. I found the SSN you are using on a copy of your Selective Service Registration. I have heard you say many times that you are a citizen of the United States.

I registered with the government run E-Verify System and on August 17th, 2011, I entered your name, birthdate, address, SSN and citizen status in to E-Verify. The data was correctly entered. I was allowed to run a check on your eligibility to work in the United States.

I received back a “Notice of Mismatch with Social Security Administration Records: SSA record does not verify, other reason.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)