Page 62 of 574 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162562 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

THE TRAITORS IN CONGRESS

By Lynn Stuter

January 13, 2009

NewsWithViews.com

"On January 8, 2009, with no objection being raised, Congress — House and Senate — voted unanimously to certify the Electoral College.

Not one legislator, Republican or Democrat, Senator or Representative, could or did refute even one of the undisputed facts concerning the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to the office of president under Article II, Section 1, United States Constitution. Not one!"

Read the whole article at: http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter138.htm
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I am getting disheartened by this whole thing. I have learned the American people no longer have power. The courts say we need to vet the candidates when we vote, but how can we when we are not allowed to see the documents or question anything they say? I fear NOBODY in government, not even the SCOTUS cares about our constitution any more.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I am getting disheartened by this whole thing. I have learned the American people no longer have power. The courts say we need to vet the candidates when we vote, but how can we when we are not allowed to see the documents or question anything they say? I fear NOBODY in government, not even the SCOTUS cares about our constitution any more.
    No time to get sad. Time to get fired up. The battle to re-take our government starts with each one of us. Each of us has to become a renewed Patriot. We have already started to learn about the law, and must continue the learning process. Remember, one of government's reasons for running the school systems is to keep us dumbed down and ignorant. But, you know, all learning is self taught, so our education is really our own responsibility.

Americans only excel when challenged. Isn't re-taking our government a big enough challenge for us? You bet it is. So, let's get going! Nothing is more important for our own happiness and our children's future.

Let's roll!
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

[Hey! Watch it boyo!!!!!! Us Irish-American types are wonderful wonderful people as a rule. Unless of course you are talking about the Chicago branch, but heck, the Chicago branch of any group is crooked. Not all of the Kennedys were bad either. Cousin Ronnie was me favorite Leprechaun POTUS though.

Begosh and begorrah ... you might get me teeny Scottish dander up.

Happy Hogmanay!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    No time to get sad. Time to get fired up. The battle to re-take our government starts with each one of us. Each of us has to become a renewed Patriot. We have already started to learn about the law, and must continue the learning process. Remember, one of government's reasons for running the school systems is to keep us dumbed down and ignorant. But, you know, all learning is self taught, so our education is really our own responsibility.

Americans only excel when challenged. Isn't re-taking our government a big enough challenge for us? You bet it is. So, let's get going! Nothing is more important for our own happiness and our children's future.

Let's roll!

You are right, Berg himself is taking this in stride and not giving up. Also, this case is NOT DEAD!

[quote]
    01/12/2009: PRESS RELEASE - U.S. Supreme Court denies Berg vs. Obama Berg states he is disappointed for the 300+ million U.S. citizens, for our “Forefathersâ€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A couple of quotes from one of my favorite U.S. Army generals:

"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom."
    - General George S. Patton, Jr

"You're never beaten until you admit it."
    - General George S. Patton, Jr

And to these pearls of wisdom, I add:
    "Noli nothis permittere te terere" (don’t let the bastards wear you down).

Astute readers will recall that the original CIA chief was to be John Brennan, and then there were a variety of explanations about why Brennan didn't get the nod even as Leon Panetta, with no prior intelligence experience, did get the nod.

Explanations like ...

A "break with the past" and use of torture

thehttp://blog.cleveland.com/letters/20 ... ak_wi.html
    or

The possibility that his past statements on use of torture as an interrogation technique might scuttle his chances of Senate confirmation as CIA chief ...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 00308.html

The president-elect's decision comes only six weeks after Brennan was forced to pull out of contention for the directorship of the CIA because of fears that his statements supporting some controversial interrogation techniques would have complicated his confirmation. The firm Brennan heads, the Analysis Corp., and its corporate parent have earned millions of dollars over the past decade assisting several federal agencies and private firms on counterterrorism. Those oil and telecommunications firms have worked in countries beset by violence, including Mozambique, Liberia, Colombia and Pakistan -- all of which have been topics of intense policy debate in Washington. The parent corporation, London-based Global Strategies, has been a target of critical news accounts about harsh actions by its hired soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq. Obama has criticized the actions of similar firms, such as Blackwater Worldwide, and co-sponsored legislation to ensure that such firms are subject to U.S. laws even when operating overseas. Brennan also has attracted personal criticism from human rights experts for defending the CIA's long-standing practice of forced renditions, or transfers, of terrorism suspects for interrogations, a position that forced the withdrawal in late November of his candidacy to head the CIA.
    But after advising Obama on intelligence throughout the campaign, Brennan gets a "nod" that needs no Senate confirmation, as the White House advisor on counter-terrorism

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... refer=home

Now ... remember how there were reports back in the spring of 2008 or even earlier that two "contract employees" of the State Department got fired because they "accidentally" got into the passport files of Obama while trying to "really" obtain other information that was legitimate to their work? And how the media portrayed it as maybe "dirty tricks" of some kind, or a violation of Obama's privacy? Other reports were that all three front-runners (Obama, Clinton and McCain) had their files invaded by these "curious" outside contractors working under security clearances. I don't recall any of those articles mentioning which contractor was involved, which employed the two "contract workers" who got fired. Leave it to Newsmax to get more details of the story, by bird-dogging the report of the internal investigation.

http://www.newsmax.com/timmerman/brenna ... 70430.html

[quote]Obama's Intelligence Adviser Involved in Security Breach
    Monday, January 12, 2009 1:46 PM

[size=150]Obama’s top terrorism and intelligence adviser, John O. Brennan, heads a firm that was cited in March for breaching sensitive files in the State Department’s passport office, according to a State Department Inspector General’s report released this past July. The security breach, first reported by the Washington Times and later confirmed by State Department spokesman Sean McCormack, involved a contract employee of Brennan’s firm, The Analysis Corp., which has earned millions of dollars providing intelligence-related consulting services to federal agencies and private companies.

During a State Department briefing on March 21, 2008, McCormack confirmed that the contractor had accessed the passport files of presidential candidates Barack Obama, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and John McCain, and that the inspector general had launched an investigation.

Sources who tracked the investigation tell Newsmax that the main target of the breach was the Obama passport file, and [b]that the contractor accessed the file in order to “cauterizeâ€

Well at least we all know what standing Americans have in our country now! NONE!!!! And the powers that be can only be taken down forcefully with the help of of EVERYONE or at least a strong 2/3 majority with military on the peoples side, unless the people can manage this task our out of control government will continue to rule our lives with their oppressive and disregarded positions on all the issues that will make or break our country!! I would like to be more optimistic but with the attitude and fear that MOST Americans have for our govt. they will continue to bully us around and things will just continue to get worse!If americans rallied around stopping our out of control government we would have to band together stronger than we all did after 9-11. That is just what I see as the only realistic solution.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I know how you feel.

I for one will not acknowledge Obama as my president since he won't provide documents of proof. He is a usurper.

As a parent with STANDING (with my kids), I suggest a "Pink Slip" Campaign.
    Send them TO EVERY SOB IN WASHINGTON DC who refuses to give THE PEOPLE STANDING IN A COURT OF LAW!!!!
    THE PEOPLES COURT... Who The Hell do these people think they are?
    As my Dad use to tell us kids :
    "I do NOT care How RICH or POWERFUL ANYONE IS (or thinks they are)... We ALL WIPE OUR BUTTS THE SAME!"
    Those are words I try to live by, simple & to the point.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>