Page 63 of 574 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163563 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Edwin Vieira is going to be on Plains Radio Network (www.plainsradio.com) on Friday night (6:00 PM CST) 01/16/09 according to Ed Hale of PRN.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I am getting disheartened by this whole thing. I have learned the American people no longer have power. The courts say we need to vet the candidates when we vote, but how can we when we are not allowed to see the documents or question anything they say? I fear NOBODY in government, not even the SCOTUS cares about our constitution any more.
    I know how you feel.

I for one will not acknowledge Obama as my president since he won't provide documents of proof. He is a usurper.
    The fix is in. And the starry-eyed Obama supporters don't even want to hear the truth. The ones I know just shirk this off and say they'd rather not hear it. And that we should give him a chance. My response is if they don't care about the Constitution they are NOT Americans themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    The fix is in. And the starry-eyed Obama supporters don't even want to hear the truth. The ones I know just shirk this off and say they'd rather not hear it. And that we should give him a chance. My response is if they don't care about the Constitution they are NOT Americans themselves.
    Keep in mind that the so-called guardians of the Constitution who have broader audiences and who might have provided counteracting reports about the "natural born" controversy were not exactly jumping up on their soapboxes to do so.

Compelling evidence of "why" is found right here

Bobby Jindal was born to Indian immigrant parents shortly after they arrived in the U.S. on student visas. He would not pass muster under a classic definition of "natural born" and people need to know that. In an era where multiculturalism is praised as a virtue, and where the U.S. should hardly be under attack from that perspective since we've been a "nation of immigrants" longer than most (or, indeed, any although Western Europe is finding out what it's like), the GOP talking heads wanted some "Great Multicultural Hope for 2012" to emerge.

So eager were they about Jindal being the quick and easy way "out of the wilderness" for the Republican party, that the Constitution, for them, is what you throw under the bus.

Just remember the conclusion of that article from McGrew, contributing it to I.O. website and to Pravda ...

[quote]Many people have speculated that Obama may be a “Manchurian Candidateâ€

The missing 4 pages from the Obama-Dunham divorce turned up and are posted now. Nothing important.

http://www.plainsradio.com/obama1964.html

From another blog, there were reports of some kind of a "flap" on radio last night about whether there might be a visa re-entry record showing Stanley Ann Dunham (?Obama?) re-entering the U.S. on August 10, 1961. Supposedly the "false reports" may have broken into Gretawire then have been erased.

Was anyone listening to one of the Internet radio programs? The attorney in Broe v. Reed, in order to clarify the flap, supposedly posted that he has no such document in hand at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    From another blog, there were reports of some kind of a "flap" on radio last night about whether there might be a visa re-entry record showing Stanley Ann Dunham (?Obama?) re-entering the U.S. on August 10, 1961. Supposedly the "false reports" may have broken into Gretawire then have been erased.

Was anyone listening to one of the Internet radio programs? The attorney in Broe v. Reed, in order to clarify the flap, supposedly posted that he has no such document in hand at this time.
    I hope "in hand" is the operative phrase and that this doc is in a safe somewhere. However, even if someone had photos taken and developed in august of 1961 showing Ann and newborn Obama at the airport in Kenya standing under the welcome to Kenya sign, directly next to the newspaper stand with August 9, 1961 clearly showing on the papers, with the baby wearing an "i was born in blank blank hospital, Kenya" inscribed on his shirt, no court will look at it, no paper will print it, no action will be taken.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst

I hope "in hand" is the operative phrase and that this doc is in a safe somewhere. However, even if someone had photos taken and developed in august of 1961 showing Ann and newborn Obama at the airport in Kenya standing under the welcome to Kenya sign, directly next to the newspaper stand with August 9, 1961 clearly showing on the papers, with the baby wearing an "i was born in blank blank hospital, Kenya" inscribed on his shirt, no court will look at it, no paper will print it, no action will be taken.
    Got that right!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Chief Justice John Roberts meets Obama in private

To say I was floored when I read the news item is an understatement. A 'ceremonial' meeting between a president elect and justices of the Supreme Court is somewhat traditional. HOWEVER, in this instance, it's flat out wrong. Chief Justice Roberts has cases on the docket where Obama is the defendant or is the subject of the litigation. Roberts and the other eight justices have already held two 'Distribution for Conferences' on the Donofrio and Wrotnoski cases on Obama's citizenship ineligibility. They just turned away one of Phil Berg's cases a few days ago; that one is still in the Third Circuit.

Tomorrow is the fourth case; another.......

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd428.htm

by Devvy Kidd
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Interesting web site, worth a review:

"Today, common Americans - your relatives, friends, neighbors, and co-workers, are forming Committees of Safety in the several States in order to tackle the gravest threats, to their liberties, prosperity, and even survival as a self-governing people that have confronted this country in generations. We need your help, NOW, while there is still time. "

http://www.committeesofsafety.org/

Grassroots is NOT dead!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Chief Justice John Roberts meets Obama in private

To say I was floored when I read the news item is an understatement. A 'ceremonial' meeting between a president elect and justices of the Supreme Court is somewhat traditional. HOWEVER, in this instance, it's flat out wrong. Chief Justice Roberts has cases on the docket where Obama is the defendant or is the subject of the litigation. Roberts and the other eight justices have already held two 'Distribution for Conferences' on the Donofrio and Wrotnoski cases on Obama's citizenship ineligibility. They just turned away one of Phil Berg's cases a few days ago; that one is still in the Third Circuit.

Tomorrow is the fourth case; another.......

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd428.htm

by Devvy Kidd
    It is over boys and girls, we will NEVER IN OUR LIFETIMES know the truth. Unless the invitation included ps bring your original vault cert, school records, adoption records ect....... which we all know it did not.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dr. Edwin Vieira

We have referred to Dr. Edwin Vieira for Constitutional support of the NBC issue. This is a three segment interview concerned with 2nd Amendment, money issues, police state issues. I think there is much we can learn from this man.

Alex Jones radio interview with Dr. Edwin Vieira

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRJ_gKCrdyM

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYPd6bC1XcI

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALcrpFljmqw