Page 66 of 574 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166566 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eligibility battle rages on 3 fronts
    Court, Congress and college challenged on constitutionality

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=86325

By Bob Unruh
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Officials at Occidental College in Los Angeles, Calif., have been served with a demand to produce records concerning Barack Obama's attendance there during the 1980s because they could document whether he was attending as a foreign national – in one of three fronts now established by those contesting the president-elect's constitutional eligibility for the Oval Office.

Also in that same article is something I mentioned earlier today on another forum:

The lawsuit on which USJF is working was filed on behalf of presidential candidate Alan Keyes and others, and describes the potential damage an ineligible president could create.

“Should Senator Obama be discovered, after he takes office, to be ineligible for the Office of President of the United States of America and, thereby, his election declared void,â€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I no longer care about the outcome of these challenges, only that they are heard and proof is given. IF Obama is indeed a natural born citizen, so be it. If not, he has no right to the white house. IF he is not a citizen at all, we will need to revisit EVERYTHING HE EVER VOTED ON, BOTH IN THE SENATE AND IN THE ILLINOIS GOVERNMENT to see if his vote changed the outcome. On items that it did, the sticky mess of failure to vent will be undoing the harm.

Unfortunately, if he is not a citizen at all, and he is found to be an illegal immigrant, deportation is NOT an option. We will have to support him in federal prison for the rest of his life, he already has had too many top secret briefings.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But...but... what about all the parties and the hyped up media coverage for the inauguration? What a disapointment it will be to all the Hollywood party goers if the inauguration doesn't get ramed through.

The only other recourse is impeachment and I don't believe this congress of Liberals will do it. Besides that, who doesn't like a puppet that you can tell to dance or else? Obama is entering office with strings attatched.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Regarding impeachment, it may not be necessary. Only people in office can be impeached. If he's an imposer and a usurper, he never gets the title passed along to him, so he's really not in office.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

I think if the truth came out, too many powerful heads would roll, so even those not initially involved are all closing ranks to see that the truth is never known. Cheney, a Republican "forgetting?" to call for objections, the chief justice and his private chat ect No the truth will not be known until we are all dead and gone
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is why Col. Hollisters lawsuit MUST be heard and ADDRESSED!
    The President is the Commander in Chief of ALL our Military, for Gods Sake, HE HOLDS THE MISSLE CODES!
    Personally, I can not remember a United States President with so many ALIAS NAMES!!!
    Barry Dunham ? Barry Soetoro ? Barry Obama ? Barack Obama ?

(MOD EDIT), LET THEIR BE JUSTICE!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I think if the truth came out, too many powerful heads would roll, so even those not initially involved are all closing ranks to see that the truth is never known. Cheney, a Republican "forgetting?" to call for objections, the chief justice and his private chat ect No the truth will not be known until we are all dead and gone
    It appears there has been one huge cover-up going on, and yes, they will circle the wagons to protect their own misdeeds.

But they all need to get fired (MOD EDIT). We elect them to do a job for us - not themselves.

[quote="PatriotofPast"]That is why Col. Hollisters lawsuit MUST be heard and ADDRESSED!
    The President is the Commander in Chief of ALL our Military, for Gods Sake, HE HOLDS THE MISSLE CODES!
    Personally, I can not remember a United States President with so many ALIAS NAMES!!!
    Barry Dunham ? Barry Soetoro ? Barry Obama ? Barack Obama ?

{Mod Edit}

, there are other alternatives. You might look at The Committees of Safety (http://www.committeesofsafety.org/) a solution promoted by Edwin Vieira and very workable. Just takes people to make it happen.

It's kind of interesting how the Democratic majority and Obama did a flip-flop on the Roland Burris controversy. First they weren't going to seat him because he was "tainted" by the process that named him (translation: Blago is a crooked shake-down artist) and then they reverse course and decide they will seat him. According to Rahm Emanual on today's Meet the Press, it was all about the Illinois Secretary of State reversing course and signing the paperwork. (Insert pause, to smile up sleeve, as we pretend "as if" the Illinois SOS wasn't taking instructions from higher up.)

But consider this ... coming from Roland Burris whose only NECESSARY qualification for U.S. Senate is that he be a CITIZEN of requisite age and period of residency ...

http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/res ... idavit.pdf

GONZALEZ, SAGGIO, HARLAN
    VIA FACSIMILE (217) 557-7599

Barbara Flynn Currie
    Chairperson
    SpeciaÃ* Investigative Committee
    Illinois House of Representative
    300 State Capitol Building
    Springfield, IL 62706

January 5, 2009

Re:Senator Roland Burris' Subpoena before the Special Investigative Committee.

Dear Chairperson Currie:

As you have discussed with Timothy Wright, Senator Burris has sworn the attached Affidavit reciting the events leading up to his appointment as United States Senator by Governor Blagojevich.

The Affidavit is not intended to be a substitute for testimony before your Committee, but may be useful to you pending the Senator's actual appearance.

Thank you for the consideration the Committee has extended to Senator Burris.

Very truly yours,

Emmitt C. House
    An Attorney for Senator Roland W. Burris
    GONZALEZ,SAGGIO AND HARLAN, L.L.C.
    Attorneys at Law

35 East Wacker Drive
    Suite 500
    Chicago. IL 60601
    (312)236-0175

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Page 2
    01-O5-09;03:20PI
    STATE OF ILLINOIS
    COUNTY OF COOK
    AFFIDAVIT OF ROLAND W. BURRIS

I, ROLAND W. BURRIS, being first sworn on oath, depose and state that the following is true to the best of my knowledge and recollection:

1. I am the Senator-Designate for the State of Illinois.

2. I am a resident of the State of Illinois, at least 30 years of age and a natural-bom citizen of the United States of America.

3. On Friday, December 26, 2008, I received a telephone call from Sam Adams, Jr., ("Mr. Adams, Jr.") an attorney employed by Rod Blagojevich, the Governor of the State of Illinois ("Governor Blagojevich").

4. During the December 26, 2008 telephone conversation with Mr. Adams, Jr., he asked if he couid come to my residence to discuss a matter with me.

5. At my residence Mr. Adams Jr. asked if l had an interest in accepting Governor Blagojevioh's appointment to fill the Senate seat left vacant by President-Elect Barack Obama. I responded to Mr. Adams, Jr. that I needed a couple of days to confer with friends and family and that I would inform him of my decision within a couple of days.

6. On Sunday, December 28,2008, Mr. Adams Jr. contacted me by telephone and then visited me at my home to ask me if I had reached a decision with respect to accepting or rejecting Governor Blagojevioh's appointment to the United States Senate.

7. I told Mr. Adams Jr. that, should Governor Blagojevich offer the appointment to the United States Senate, I would accept.

8. On Sunday, December 28, 2008, at approximately 4:00 p.m., Governor Blagojevich personally contacted me by telephone, praised my public service record and offered to appoint me to the United States Senate to fill the Senate seat left vacant by President-Elect Barack Obama.

9. During the December 28, 2008 telephone conversation with Governor Blagojevich, I formally accepted the appointment to the United States Senate. Governor Blagojevich then indicated that he would formally announce my appointment at a press conference within the next couple of days. The telephone call then ended.

10. Other than greetings, Governor Blagojevich praising my public service record, his offer and my acceptance of the appointment to the United StatesSenate, and the discussion of the future press conference to announce my appointment, Governor Blagojevich and I discussed no other topics or subject matter during the December 28, 2008 telephone conversation.

11. Prior to the December 26, 2008 telephone call from Mr. Adams, Jr., there was not any contact between myself or any of my representatives with Governor Blagojevich or any of his representatives regarding my appointment to the United States Senate.

FURTHER AFFIANT SAYETH NAUGHT.

ROLAND W. BURRIS
    Senate-Designate for the State of Illinois

Subscribed and sworn to me this___ day of January, 2009

OFFICIAL SEAL
    DARYL TOM
    Notary Public -State of Illinois
    My Commisslnn Expiras Jun 18, 2012
    Mr. Burris was once the state Attorney General for Illinois, and he held some other positions in state government. One has to wonder if there is a birth certificate hanging out in Illinois files somewhere which he has seen. After all, Obama would have applied for a driver's license, and possibly through a local county office for a passport (remember, he took Michelle to Kenya to visit his relatives in the early 1990's either before they got married in 1992 or shortly after).

When someone uses a pointed reference to "natural born" in an affidavit, and for an office which doesn't require that the office-holder even be "natural born", you have to think that the long trail of actions potentially taken under threat of "blackmail" (picking Biden of Senate Intelligence Committee fame as running mate, Clintonista appointments up to the rafters) just got a little longer.

Freedomfirst,

I will bet my kids college funds that this is just the tip of the iceberg.