Page 53 of 574 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Declaration, Sandra Ramsey Lines, forensic document examiner

[images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
    Sandra Ramsey Lines made the following declaration about the above document, which was not included in her affidavit.]

goexcelglobal.com/share/ExecutedSandraLinesDeclaration_1.pdf , quoted at
    www.therightsideoflife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12
    /executedsandralinesdeclaration_1.pdf
    obamacitizenshipfacts.wordpress.com/
    contrariancommentary.blogspot.com/2008/12/andy-martin-slams-barack-obama-and.html

DECLARATION OF SANDRA RAMSEY LINES

I, Sandra Ramsey Lines, declare as follows:

1. I am Sandra Ramsey Lines, with an address at 6200 East Cholla Lane, Paradise Valley, Arizona 85253. I am a former federal examiner and law enforcement officer. I began training as a forensic document examiner in 1991. I am a Certified Di[p]lomate with the American Board of Forensic Document Examiners, a Fellow in the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, a member of the American Society of Questioned Document Examiners, a member of the Southwestern Association of Forensic Document Examiners, and a member of the Questioned Document Subcommittee of the American Society of Testing and Materials. My background and credentials are set forth in Exhibit I attached hereto.

2. I have reviewed the attached affidavit posted on the internet from "Ron Polarik," who has declined to provide his name because of a number of death threats he has received. After my review and based upon my years of experience, I can state with certainty that the COLB presented on the internet by the various groups, which include the "Daily Kos," the Obama Campaign, "Factcheck.org" and others cannot be relied upon as genuine. Mr. Polarik raises issues concerning the COLB that I can affirm. Software such as Adobe Photoshop can produce complete images or alter images that appear to be genuine; therefore, any iimage offered on the internet cannot be relied upon as being a copy of the authentic document.

3. Upon a cursory inspection of the internet COLB, one aspect of the image that is clearly questionable is the obliteration of the Certificate No.[.] That number is a tracking number that would allow anyone to ask the question, "Does this number refer to the Certification of Live Birth for the child Barack Hussein Obama II?" It would not reveal any further personal information; therefore, there would be no justifiable reason for obliterating it.

4. In my experience as a forensic document examiner, if an original of any document exists, that is the document that must be examined to obtain a definitive finding of genuineness or non-genuineness. In this case, examination of the vault birth certificate for President-Elect Oama would lay this issue to rest once and for all.

Further, affiant sayeth not.

DATED: December 4, 2008.

signature__________
    Sandra Ramsey Lines

[Affidavit acknowledged before Connie S. Ringger, Notary Public in and for the State of Arizona, Maricopa Co..]
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-11-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Nice find, Minuteman. Is this attached to a particular case?
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Is this attached to a particular case?
    Not as far as I know, in my very limited knowledge of the many different lawsuits.

But it appears that she has made the above affidavit available to the various cases.

Her contact information is included to request permission.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-12-2014 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Nice find, Minuteman. Is this attached to a particular case?
    It was attached to keyes vs (Hawaii Gov) Lingle, the case was dismissed on a technicality (according to the judge, the Plaintiffs referred to the wrong Hawaiian statute(s)), not on content.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is great to see more dirt come up their is no way Obama and his crooks can keep a lid on his sealed docs for another 4 years!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Yes, everything I've seen says that he was conceived - but not born - out of wedlock. And, the Obamas didn't stay together very long at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    I think that they never got married and that the date provided in the divorce decree, and even the pursuit of a divorce at all, was simply a "covering over" of an illegitimate birth ...
    I'm undecided, lacking sufficient facts to make a decision. But what I think is immaterial. All that matters is what the Supreme Court discovers when it pries open the vault at the Hawai'i State Dept. of Health, Div. of Vital Statistics, in Honolulu, Hawaii, and, if possible, at the Central Bureau of Statistics in Nairobi, Kenya.

Meanwhile, at FamilySearch.org , this is Barack Obama II's Kenyan ancestry:

Miwuru

Sigoma

Owiny

Kisodhi

Ogelo

Otondi

Obongo

Okoth

Opiyo

Obama m. Nyaoke

Obama, Huseein Onyango (1895-1979) m. Akumu

Obama, Barack (1936-1982) m. Dunham, Stanley Ann (1942-1995)

birth not listed because not deceased: Obama, Barack Hussein II (1961- )
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-11-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Minuteman, I don't think the Supreme Court will be prying open any vaults. Their mission is not discovery of evidence, but not giving a plaintiff the right to go on a fishing trip for evidence. The plaintiff brings all evidence that prove that the Constitution has not clearly defined a point of law, which is the job of the Supreme Court to resolve.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I assume that this at least shows that Stan and Madelyn Dunham rented the house [or] the guest house in 1961. This address is questionable for a graduate student and a college sophomore with a newborn infant, possibly not married, and severely underemployed. It is also an unlikely address for two students attending the University of Hawaii, ten miles away on the other side of the city.

[ED., added July 14, 2014: Stanley Ann Dunham Obama never shared a domicile with Barrack Obama, Sr., who lived at 625 11th Ave., with Diamond Head blocking the ocean view, in a building which has since been demolished. (See the map below.) Anna Obama and son Barack stayed in Seattle until Barrack Obama, Sr., left the Islands for Harvard on June 22, 1962.}

True, in 1961, the 1400 sq. ft. stucco house had only one bath for its four bedrooms, with a 27' x 20' guest house in the back. But owning even a one bathroom house in such a neighborhood was probably financially inaccessible to new arrivals Stan and Madelyn Dunham, a furniture store manager and a bank cashier in Honolulu. The same ¼ acre lot with the same house and guest house, 5 BR, 2 BA, and 1888 sq. ft., is worth over $700,000 today. The assessed value of the ¼ acre lot alone is $545,500.

However, if Madalyn Dunham had been a bank vice president in 1961, and if this property had been part of an estate, and if she had handled said estate, and if she had known she could flip it quickly if and when an eager buyer wanted it, she would have been wise to borrow money from the bank to invest in such a prime piece of near-beachfront property, two blocks from the sheltered lagoon of Kuliouou Beach Park, in the middle of Waikiki Beach. That's too many if's for one sentence. She didn't buy it; the Lefforges owned it.

If the Dunhams had lived in the 4 BR house at 6085 Kalaniana'ole, that would have been inconsistent with their standard of living in the following year, when they rented an apartment at 1427 Alexander, near the Punahou School downtown. They may have rented the 1 BR, 1 BA guest house at 6085 Kalaniana'ole from Orland S. and Thelma S. (Young) Lefforge, who owned the property in 1961. Orland Scott Lefforge was born on July 31, 1915 in Pettisville, Ohio, and died on July 4, 2007 in Honolulu at the age of 91. His wife, Thelma Lefforge (neé Jones) of Trenton, N.J., died in Honolulu a year later, on June 28, 2008, also at the age of 91. Unfortunately, neither one told us who occupied the guest house in 1961, when they were 46 and 45, respectively.

Mrs. Lefforge was survived by a son, Daniel Lefforge (b. 1960), two daughters, Andrea Harper (b. Mar. 15, 1955) and Mia Blake (b. 1959), three grandchildren and a great-grandchild. In 1980, at the Univ. of Central Florida in Orlando, Andrea Lefforge published a Master of Arts in Applied Economics (MAAE) thesis entitled, "Analysis of Public Service Employment Targeting Objectives for the State of Florida." (N.B.: the "Andrea Lefforge" in Avon, Indiana, is only 28, not 53.)

Nani C. Smethurst, the present owner, purchased 6085 Kalaniana'ole in 1979, unaware of the famous tenants who supposedly lived there in 1961 [but didn't].

Quote Originally Posted by a non-existent, totally fictitious and imaginary real estate magazine
    6085 Kalaniana'ole is on the ocean breeze side of Kalaniana'ole Highway (Highway 72), between the Waialae Country Club and Koko Head / Makapu'u Point. You will have only a short walk to the Hawai'i Kai shopping center, an 18 minute commute to downtown, and a 2 block run with little vehicle traffic to Paiko Lagoon (safe for children) on Maunalua Bay. By appointment only, please.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-12-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Housing prices have changed a lot - I moved to San Bernardino as a teen, and it was possible for middle class people to get much nicer places than they could later. Real estate had not boomed yet, at least not outside places like Hollywood. Also, one bathroom for a four bedroom home was the norm for a middle class home at the time. I come from a large eastern family, and all their homes had one bathroom. If they wanted an extra, they had to add it on later. All of the middle class homes I either lived in or visited back then had one bathroom, unless they added one later.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    Housing prices have changed a lot - I moved to San Bernardino as a teen, and it was possible for middle class people to get much nicer places than they could later. Real estate had not boomed yet, at least not outside places like Hollywood. Also, one bathroom for a four bedroom home was the norm for a middle class home at the time. I come from a large eastern family, and all their homes had one bathroom. If they wanted an extra, they had to add it on later. All of the middle class homes I either lived in or visited back then had one bathroom, unless they added one later.
    I agree, and the guest house probably had the same address as the main house. I think it is possible, if not probable, that two college students were renting the deans guest house for a reasonable rate.

That being said, I still want to know what that BC contains that has Obama so scared. The thought of having our president subject to blackmail is almost as scary as having him be illegitimate. Even those who believe he is a natural born citizen have to agree that if there is something in that cert that would make him vulnerable to blackmail, it must be revealed now so it can no longer be held over his head.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)