Page 67 of 574 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167567 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FreedomFirst,

Another good find. It's getting easier to connect the dots, isn't it.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Has anyone noticed that the date for review the case of Obamas's eligibility keeps getting pushed out? Now it's 23 Jan? I am convinced now that we are only seeing "the tip of the iceberg". Elected government officials, one after another, covering up for each other on a grand scale. Can we afford the luxury of sitting idly by and watching this charade, purporting to be our government of "we the people", unfold in front of us like a bad dream?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Has anyone noticed that the date for review the case of Obamas's eligibility keeps getting pushed out? Now it's 23 Jan? I am convinced now that we are only seeing "the tip of the iceberg". Elected government officials, one after another, covering up for each other on a grand scale. Can we afford the luxury of sitting idly by and watching this charade, purporting to be our government of "we the people", unfold in front of us like a bad dream?
    We can't afford to sit by. We need to take back our country, state by state.

Please look at The Committees of Safety (http://www.committeesofsafety.org/) a solution promoted by Edwin Vieira and very workable.

Just takes people to make it happen. Get involved. Sign up today!
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Cayla, I have similar fears. Our government hasn't just failed us in one of it's most primary duties...they will have ignored and violated the law of the land, our constitution! Additionally, ask yourself, what precedent will this episode set if Obama is allowed to take the oath of office???? Will U.S. attorney's be allowed to run rough shod over our constitutional protections since our own president was allowed to?? In my opinion we are approaching some very dangerous waters for this country!

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I fear no action will be taken. Everything is closed Monday and the inauguration is tuesday. Once this takes place, no amount of evidence will make any difference. Our government has failed us in one of its most primary duties.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

I just heard on local radio about the lightfoot case before the courts on friday. One of the more than 50 co-plaintiffs is a BLOOD RELATIVE of Obama's and allegedly has pictures of the birth and newborn that another relative had given this person decades ago. They would not go into any more detail, but said that the pictures are in a sealed part of the file for the request of writ and that the court will have no doubts by Friday as to whether or not these are nonsense cases. What they decide to do about the writ we won't know until Friday or monday.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an odd article, written over in Africa from the looks of it. Pay attention to the last sentences.

http://www.bdafrica.com/index.php?optio ... temid=5848

[i]Importance of Obama’s swearing-in
    Written by Macharia Munene

January 20, 2008: Today, January 20th 2009, Barrack Obama takes the oath of office as the 44th president of the United States and 39 former presidents will be watching from wherever it is that people go when they die.

Many will wonder what happened, some may think it is a logical progression while others might question that logic. The inauguration is the final defeat of Tuskegee thinking. Given the nature of the deliberations in the summer of 1787 at Philadelphia, they might wish they had included a “grandfather clause.â€

I find it funny how Kenya claims him as one of their own. The Irish, including my hubby, consider my baby boy to be a "yank". They do not consider him to be Irish. The Irish also consider BOTH Reagan and Kennedy to be "yanks" although they are proud of them coming from the Irish line. When these two presidents are referred to in Ireland, they are called "Irish-American" with the emphasis on American, not once will you hear them say that we have an Irish president. Since both are former holding of England and have a strong English influence, When Kenya calls someone a Kenyan, I tend to believe they mean just that, this man was born in Kenya. My son holds duel citizenship, and I do not feel that he should ever be president because of it.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GO HERE……………………………… Non Political, I PROMISE.

http://www.bornagainamerican.org/

Just do it.. you’ll see why…………………….

Great link Highlander...great song!!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    GO HERE……………………………… Non Political, I PROMISE.

http://www.bornagainamerican.org/

Just do it.. you’ll see why…………………….

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I just heard on local radio about the lightfoot case before the courts on friday. One of the more than 50 co-plaintiffs is a BLOOD RELATIVE of Obama's and allegedly has pictures of the birth and newborn that another relative had given this person decades ago. They would not go into any more detail, but said that the pictures are in a sealed part of the file for the request of writ and that the court will have no doubts by Friday as to whether or not these are nonsense cases. What they decide to do about the writ we won't know until Friday or monday.

I wonder if this is the evidence I referenced in this earlier post of mine Cayla

.As for the sealed lawsuit......I wonder if this has anything to do with the comment I read on Phil's site awhile back from his assistant. She could not mention specifics, of course, but there was something mentioned about some apparent doozie of evidence which had been obtained by someone, the implication being that when it finally comes to light, it's going to impact this thing big time.

And, if there is an obama blood relative out there, I wonder if THEY have requested his BC? Doesn't Hawaiin law say that these can be requested by a blood relative? Also isn't there some political wife or another who is alleged to be a blood relative to him?

Maybe I'm being pig-headed about this but as I stated in another topic.....I just cannot shake the feeling that....despite how everything might appear at the moment.......there is much more going on here than meets the eye and something IS going to happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)