Page 97 of 574 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: Rehashing some earlier discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    I'm wondering if a lawsuit against Pelosi in Hawaii might have standing; some kind of "compel production" action to prove she didn't sign her name to a document which had a false swearing. Unlike the direct challenge to Obama which was ruled to be time-barred because it didn't get filed soon enough to disqualify him, after his name went on the ballot, this would be something different.
    It would be something different, all right. It would be a suit against a co-conspirator rather than against the pseudo-messiah.

"Compel production" doesn't sound like a charge proportionate to the crime. How about treason for aiding and abetting a usurper of the Presidency, who has loyalties to foreign nations and to foreign ideologies?

I'm sorry. As a Christian, I'm supposed to be praying for my enemies, not preying on them as they have preyed on us.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-25-2014 at 10:03 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

BARACK HUSSEIN BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT FORGERY

From Atlas Shrugs, we get this pearl:

BARACK HUSSEIN BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT FORGERY ...... THE FRAUD GOES ON
    This is getting really weird.

July 4, 2008 EXCLUSIVE: Atlas Tech Expert Declares Obama Birth Certificate Forgery
    July 11, 2008 ATLAS EXCLUSIVE: FORENSIC EXPERT: "the [birth] certificate is still a horrible forgery"
    July 20, 2008 ATLAS EXCLUSIVE: FINAL REPORT ON OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FORGERY CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN

When I broke the explosive exclusive last June that that Obama's COLB (certificate of live birth) was a "horrible forgery," it took a couple of days, but the O-bots sent around this "birth announcement". That too apparently was a forgery.

Obama Birth Announcement Forged

By Jon Carlson (hat tip Larwyn)

http://tinyurl.com/dzv2t9
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

BARACK HUSSEIN BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT [non-]FORGERY

Don't pay real money for that pearl!

home.att.net/~south.tower/ForgedObama1.htm

In reading "Obama Birth Announcement Forged" by Jon Carlson, I found nothing out of order with the Obama birth announcement in The Sunday Advertiser or in the Star-Bulletin.

Under 3.14 X magnification, the sans serif typeface of the Obama announcement appears to match the typeface of the other announcements. Also matching are the pitch (characters per inch) of the characters, point (height) of the characters, the darkness of the print and the brightness of the background, frequency of artifacts (dust particles) on the background, width and height of a text column (230 by 12 pixels in The Sunday Advertiser, and 219 x 11.5 pixels in the Star-Bulletin), and the vertical and horizontal alignments of the lines of text.

I do not see the faults and "grossly different type font[s]" of which Mr. Carlson writes. I am not a counterfeiting expert, but I think he is straining at gnats, pointlessly attempting to point out forgery in one place where there probably is none.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-25-2014 at 10:08 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Suggesting eligibility proof gets congressman scorned

Faces comments including, 'Take the Reynolds Wrap off your head'
    Posted: March 23, 2009
    10:05 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

U.S. Rep. Bill Posey

A new member of Congress arrived in Washington to a flood of questions from his constituency about Barack Obama's eligibility to be president: Was he really born in the United States, and was he qualified under the Constitution's requirement that the office be occupied only by a "natural born" citizen?

So U.S. Rep. Bill Posey did what most congressmen would do regarding a subject of grave concern to their voters: He proposed a bill that would require future presidential candidates to document their eligibility. And that has earned him scorn and ridicule.

more at: http://tinyurl.com/dl5tmc

Remind me once again that we are a nation based on law, because I no longer believe it is true. Our Congress needs to be abolished because it is no longer representing the lawful and best interests of the American People.

This kind of crap needs to stop.
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    From what I read, Obama's mother was single at the time of conception, and was married to Obama Sr. when she was around three months along, on Maui.
    I want so very much for this to be true, and I pray it is a fact.

However, is it correct to say that there is no known documentation of this marriage?

Has any investigator secured a notarized copy of the marriage license?

I would have expected to have seen a copy by now, if one were available to the public. Or are marriage licenses, like birth certificates, only accessible to relatives?

Was the marriage on Maui a feigned, pretend marriage to keep from embarrassing Madalyn Dunham, however radically unconventional she was?

When she died the day before the election, did she take to the grave the truth about her daughter Stanley Ann's marital status with Barack Obama Snr.?

And while we are discussing embarrassing certifications, recall that FreedomFirst showed us here these RNC and DNC Certifications of Nomination, in the last post of 2008 on this thread.

FreedomFirst copied the Certifications of Nomination from Justin Riggs' blog. Mr. Riggs apparently sent letters to the Republican and Democrat chairpersons in many states, or in every state, in order to secure these documents, a search which he narrates on his Your Fellow Citizen blog.

When Pres. of the Senate Dick Cheney failed to call for objections to the electoral college ballots, Rep. Pelosi's burst of excitement was an outward indication of her inner anxiety about a challenge. Given that she has sworn a statement that Mr. Obama is "legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution," she still has cause for anxiety. Perjury may mean hard time for Rep. Pelosi, especially considering the enormity of the consequences of her deception of the voters.

It is inconceivable that she didn't know what we know about Mr. Obama's birthplace, his Kenyan father, and his citizenship status. So, "accessory to the fraud of usurping the office of the Presidency" would be more like it.

Be very afraid, Ms. Pelosi. Be very, very afraid.
    I'm wondering if a lawsuit against Pelosi in Hawaii might have standing; some kind of "compel production" action to prove she didn't sign her name to a document which had a false swearing. Unlike the direct challenge to Obama which was ruled to be time-barred because it didn't get filed soon enough to disqualify him, after his name went on the ballot, this would be something different.
    It has been lost in the shuffle, but about 3 weeks ago I saw a copy of their divorce decree on the net. The decree LOOKED legit to me, and I have looked at quite a few in my old profession. There was some kind of marriage in order for their to be a divorce.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Victory in Arkansas!!! We need the HAMMER down in the other states NOW!!!!

Please join in here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-870512.html#870512

Quote Originally Posted by Cayla99

It has been lost in the shuffle, but about 3 weeks ago I saw a copy of their divorce decree on the net. The decree LOOKED legit to me, and I have looked at quite a few in my old profession. There was some kind of marriage in order for their to be a divorce.
    Stanley Ann divorces (Obama, Soetoro) can be found here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12234409/Divo ... ges-Merged

and here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9193269/Soetoro-Divorce

I don't suspect anyone has thought of approaching the divorce attorneys for their historical recollection of the events surrounding the divorces.

If still around, these guys might have interesting stories to tell.

Call to Dr. Taitz's office:

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. just received a phone call from Karen Thornton at the Department of Justice. She stated that all of Orly's documents and filings have been forwarded to the Office of Solicitor General, Elena Kagan. That includes all three Dossiers, the Quo Warranto Easterling v. Obama aka Soetoro. Please show your support that we want these matters and investigations looked into immediately, 202-514-2203.

Elena Kagan, Office of Solicitor General

Coincidently, after Dr. Taitz called me with that update, she received another call from Officer Giaccino at the Supreme Court. Officer Giaccino stated both pleadings have been received and being analyzed now. Also, Justice Roberts must be back because the Officer also stated that all the documents that were given to Chief Justice Roberts at Iowan University are now at the Supreme Court and are also being analyzed. We will be notified tomorrow after 1:00pm EST as to whether they will be on the docket at the Supreme Court.

http://defendourfreedoms.us/

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Call to Dr. Taitz's office:

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. just received a phone call from Karen Thornton at the Department of Justice. She stated that all of Orly's documents and filings have been forwarded to the Office of Solicitor General, Elena Kagan. That includes all three Dossiers, the Quo Warranto Easterling v. Obama aka Soetoro. Please show your support that we want these matters and investigations looked into immediately, 202-514-2203.

Elena Kagan, Office of Solicitor General

Coincidently, after Dr. Taitz called me with that update, she received another call from Officer Giaccino at the Supreme Court. Officer Giaccino stated both pleadings have been received and being analyzed now. Also, Justice Roberts must be back because the Officer also stated that all the documents that were given to Chief Justice Roberts at Iowan University are now at the Supreme Court and are also being analyzed. We will be notified tomorrow after 1:00pm EST as to whether they will be on the docket at the Supreme Court.

http://defendourfreedoms.us/
    Ok, Law for dummies needed here, Why would it have gone to Office of Solicitor General? That is good right? I mean for us, not necessarily Obama. Does this mean the Supreme Court is now in the position where they need to take this seriously? or at least pretend to?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Ok, Law for dummies needed here, Why would it have gone to Office of Solicitor General? That is good right? I mean for us, not necessarily Obama. Does this mean the Supreme Court is now in the position where they need to take this seriously? or at least pretend to?
    Could be that the Obama affair is simply a hot potato that no one entity (including SCOTUS) wants to hold onto too long.

I just re-read one of Edwin Vieira's articles from last December (Court Won't Hear Obama Citizenship Case — but May Soon) that includes the quote:

"But at least in the short run, Obama's supporters probably will prevail, even though Obama's actions stink with suspicion and the proof given of his citizenship is not proof at all. They will succeed because politicians tend to either be spineless followers or unapologetic dealmakers — at both the state and federal levels (although a writing campaign to constitutional bulldog Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) could yield a positive result), and it is unlikely that congressmen, even if there is a congressional objection, will exert due diligence toward finding out the truth of the matter as they are constitutionally bound to do.

But in the long run, the chances that a federal court will demand that Hawaii allow a forensic inspection of Obama's birth records are better than one might assume. Edwin Vieira explains: "Assume, however, that no inquiry, or only a perfunctory inquiry, or only an obviously tainted inquiry takes place at the stage of counting the Electors' votes. Is the issue then forever foreclosed? Not at all. For a extensive class of litigants who absolutely do have 'standing' to challenge Obama's eligibility will come into existence, and demand relief as a matter of undeniable constitutional right and practical necessity, as soon as Obama's Department of Justice attempts to enforce through criminal prosecutions some of the controversial legislation that the new Congress will enact and Obama will sign — such as statutes aimed at stripping common Americans of the firearms to which (in Obama's derisive terminology) they 'cling.'" So as soon as Obama signs a bill into law that has a negative effect on an American, that American will have standing to sue Obama to find out whether Obama actually has the power to sign the bill. Things could get interesting."

Or, it could be that things are just getting interesting.

Further, Juan sayeth not.