Page 95 of 574 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Minuteman,

If the law states that law enforcement can say it is necessary to change the certificate for the safety of the person, then we may NEVER know the truth. The probable chance of rioting and violence that would occur it Obama was found to have been born in Kenya would probably be compelling enough to change the original facts. Obama has had a year or more to convince law enforcement of this danger and to have his cert changed. Therefore, when/if he is ordered to comply and provide his birth cert, it could state anything, and WE THE PEOPLE will be deprived of the truth. I don't see how these strange and vague laws could be constitutional, but I also don't see how, even if the Supreme Court rules this law is unconstitutional, that the damage in regards to the truth of Obama will not have already been irreparably done.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hollister update on BlogTalkRadio today - 3:00 p.m.

From MommaE & Matt

I just want to tell you that this afternoon's show is on. I will be giving an update on the Hollister case! Berg, Joyce and Hemenway has filed their answer to the dismissal by Roberts and his call for them to show cause as to why their should not be any Sanctions!

All kinds of good things to talk about and it will be 90 minutes of hot topics, updates and fun. It should be a HOT rocking show, as well as interesting.

Please post this on your web site, blogs or any blogs you are associated with or have access to and send to everyone in your address book.

Link, schedule, call in number and times for the Show is below!

http://blogtalkradio.com/mommaeradiorebels

Call In # 347-237-4870

NOON PM Pacific Time

1:00 PM Mountain Time

2:00 PM Central Time

3:00 PM Eastern Time

I hope to see you all there. There are 3 ways to listen to the show, they are as follows:

1. When you get to the Show page if the show doesn't immediately start playing for you, you can click on the radio on the right, minimize the page and listen while doing something else.

2. You can enter the chat as a Guest and read what is being said while listening.

3. You can register/log-in and chat while listening.

The choice is yours.

I hope to see you all there.

MommaE and Matt
    Starts: 03/18/2009/15:00
    Finishes: 03/18/2009/17:00
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Hollister update on BlogTalkRadio today - 3:00 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    From MommaE & Matt

I just want to tell you that this afternoon's show is on. I will be giving an update on the Hollister case! Berg, Joyce and Hemenway has filed their answer to the dismissal by Roberts and his call for them to show cause as to why their should not be any Sanctions!

All kinds of good things to talk about and it will be 90 minutes of hot topics, updates and fun. It should be a HOT rocking show, as well as interesting.

Please post this on your web site, blogs or any blogs you are associated with or have access to and send to everyone in your address book.

Link, schedule, call in number and times for the Show is below!

http://blogtalkradio.com/mommaeradiorebels

Call In # 347-237-4870

NOON PM Pacific Time

1:00 PM Mountain Time

2:00 PM Central Time

3:00 PM Eastern Time

I hope to see you all there. There are 3 ways to listen to the show, they are as follows:

1. When you get to the Show page if the show doesn't immediately start playing for you, you can click on the radio on the right, minimize the page and listen while doing something else.

2. You can enter the chat as a Guest and read what is being said while listening.

3. You can register/log-in and chat while listening.

The choice is yours.

I hope to see you all there.

MommaE and Matt
    Starts: 03/18/2009/15:00
    Finishes: 03/18/2009/17:00
    [color=blue][b]One has to enable pop ups & click “PLAYâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I will be unable to listen, but for the rest of you, this may be interesting:

Attorney, Mario Apuzzo and his client, Charles Kerchner, will be guests on the MommaE & The Radio Rebels Show, Friday, March 20, 2009 from 8:30PM-10:00PM EST.

Guest hosting will be the popular, Mark McGrew.

Below is the official announcement per the instructions we received:

MommaE Radio Rebels - BlogTalkRadio Network - 8:30 EDT Friday 20 Mar 2009 - Kerchner et al v. Obama & Congress et al - Update & Q&A

I am pleased to announce that the lead plaintiff, Mr. Charles Kerchner, in the 'Kerchner et al v Obama & Congress et al' case, and I will be on the MommaE Radio Rebels talk radio show Friday evening, 20 March 2009, from 8:30 to 10:00 p.m. EST. The show is on the BlogTalkRadio.com network which is broadcast via the internet. I will be providing an update for the case. Mr. Kerchner and I will then take Q&A from the host MommaE and guest host Mark McGrew, a writer and contributor to the online English version of the Russian news organization Pravda, and via phone calls from the listening audience. There is also a chat room which the listeners can participate in live while the show is on the air. Feel free to spread this announcement to people interested in this case. I hope to hear from you Friday night on the radio show.

To listen to the BlogTalkRadio.com show live Friday night or via the archives in the On Demand section after the show is broadcast, use the below link which will take you straight to the show. Listen to the lead in intro music for a few minutes after which the show starts:

One has to enable pop ups & click “PLAYâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

Rollye James Interview of Orly Taitz 3-17-09

Rollye James Interview of Orly Taitz 3-17-09:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeckRxaEfO8

There's more sections of the interview, but this segment discusses Obama's identity (or more accurately - identities).

A minister, the most godly man that I know, told me on Sunday that the Lord, Who controls everything in heaven and on earth (Mt 28:18 ) and Who holds our next breath in His hands, may just be delaying the deposing of this usurper king until his failures convince his followers that he is not the political messiah in whom they had been led to trust. This pastor said that had he been exposed and deposed before the election and the inauguration, the Obamanoids would have been convinced that their messiah was being crucified by the powers-that-be. Lest they spend their lives in a fractured reality-warp, like the Elvis-worshipers who still pay homage to "The King," God is letting the Obamanoids first get their fill of their counterfeit messiah. God could even bring the impostor to repent of his fraud and deceit and to resign on his own, to the glory of God and without the intervention of human hand.
    Minuteman, that is comforting. I had not looked at it from this angle before. I know God has his own time that is not ours. I guess what worries me is how much damage will he be able to get past us before he is usurped.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Rollye James Interview of Orly Taitz 3-17-09

Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    Rollye James Interview of Orly Taitz 3-17-09:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeckRxaEfO8

There's more sections of the interview, but this segment discusses Obama's identity (or more accurately - identities).
    ..oops, didn't see those yet, will later, when I can..!

Bless you Orly..!!

Planned MASSIVE registration AND voter fraud primarily by ACORN is HOW we got RINO McCain for the Republican nominee, a HUGE distraction for the Party..

Hussein IS a sociopath, a usurper, a COMPLETE fraud, and needs to be impeached ASAP..!!

There's a plethora of info and I hope there are some MAJOR investigations into this..!!!

I CAN'T STAND to hear OR watch the usurper at ANY time, changing the station immediately..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Dr. Orly Taitz doesn't give up, and she doesn't give in.

Dossier #3 sent to the Director of FBI, Attorney General and the director of Secret Service
    Open letter Dossier #3

Attention Attorney General of the United States Eric Holder
    Director of FBI Robert Mueller
    Director of Secret Service Mark J. Sullivan

Regarding Illegal activity in the Supreme Court of the United States, demand for immediate criminal investigation of suspected forgery of court records, tempering with court records, cyber crime, erasing of court records from the docket, fraud, mail fraud, wire fraud and other related crimes.

Dear Mr. Holder, Mr. Mueller and Mr. Sullivan

As I have reported previously my Case Lightfoot v Bowen was erased from the exterior docket of the Supreme Court on January 21st, one day after Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro's (Obama/Soetoro's) inauguration and only two days before the case was supposed to be heard in the full conference of all 9 Justices. After phone calls of hundreds of outraged citizens the case was reentered on the docket in the evening of January 22, right before it was supposed to be heard in the morning of January 23. In my case I stated that Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro is ineligible for presidency due to the fact that the President and Commander in chief has to be a Natural born citizen: born to two US citizen parents on US soil. Obama's father was here on a student visa, never a US citizen and for that reason alone he didn't qualify, aside from that there is no evidence of any birthing file in any hospital in Hawaii, Obama sealed all his vital records and his school registration in Indonesia show him as a citizen of Indonesia.

On March the 9th I saw Associate Justice of the Supreme Court Antonin Scalia at the book signing ceremony and while he was signing two books that I purchased, I asked him, why my case wasn't forwarded to the next step: oral argument on the merits. Justice Scalia had absolutely no knowledge of this case. I proceeded asking him about other similar cases, all claiming the same thing, that Obama is not eligible for presidency: Wrotnowski, Donofrio, Berg. In presence of several attorneys, law students and secret service agents justice Scalia kept saying that he didn't know anything about those cases, even though all of the plaintiffs have received notification that all of these cases were reviewed by all 9 Justices in the conferenced and all of their petitions were denied.

This is particularly troubling due to the fact that according to the docket, Justice Scalia was the one that received Wrotnowski and Berg cases initially (Berg's case was reviewed twice Certiorari and Injunction), he was the one that supposedly read those cases and forwarded them to the conference of all 9 Justices.

Additionally all 9 Justices received a World Net Daily news paper petition signed by around 350,000 American Citizens, 60,000 form letters sent by World Net Daily and estimated 100,000 individual letters, all urging the Justices to review all these cases dealing with Obama's lack of legitimacy for presidency. How could the justices get half a million letters from citizens, read 5 lengthy briefs, sit through 5 conferences where each of 9 justices provides his opinion and vote and not know anything about the cases?

There are only 3 possibilities that I would like investigated:

1. I believe that the most likely reason is that there was tempering with documents and records by employees of the Supreme Court and the Justices never saw those briefs.

I demand immediate investigation of what has happened with the docket. Did somebody from outside brake and enter into the computer system of the Supreme Court or was it done by one of the overzealous employees who wanted to keep Obama in the white House no matter what. Each employee is supposed to have an ID for log in and there is supposed to be a record of log ins. I demand to see a record of log ins in relation to my case Lightfoot v Bowen. When a Justice reads a petition, and decides to forwarded to the conference of the full Supreme court, there has to be a decision, signed by a specific judge, stating that he read the petition, finds merit in it and distributes it to the conference of the Supreme Court. There has to be an immediate forensic analysis of these decisions, to see who signed them, was the signature forged on these decisions/referrals issued 5 times.

When the Justices hear the case in the conference, there has to be a decision signed by all 9 justices. There has to be a forensic analysis of signatures of the Justices in all of the above mentioned cases. I demand to see the decision relating to my case Lightfoot v Bowen and have an opportunity to come to the Supreme Court and analyze the original document with signatures by my forensic document experts.

I demand to see the printout of entries of both internal docket seen by justices and the external docket seen by the public, to verify if those were identical at all times, particularly between January 20th and January 23rd.

2. If the signatures were not forged and the docket was not forged, and the justices have actually signed those decisions, then there is a possibility, that the Justices have not actually read the cases but rubber stamp signed the decisions made by their clerks, which would be a dereliction of duties by the Justices of the Supreme Court and illegal as well.

3. Last option is that the justices signed the documents and read the cases. There are a few problems with this scenario as well.

a. The cases have mentioned that not only Obama, but also Roger Calero, admitted citizen of Nicaragua, currently in US on a green card was allowed as a candidate on the ballot in at least five states. Not providing decision on this issue would be a dereliction of duties by the justices and violation of their oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States.

b. The cases mentioned above have provided ample evidence, showing that Obama/ Soetoro is not eligible for presidency and the refusal to hear the case on the merits is a dereliction of duties and violation of oath by the Justices of the Supreme Court, which is illegal as well.

I have related all this information to Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts on March13th during a question and answer session after his lecture at the university of Moscow, Idaho, which was recorded on the audio tape and video tape. Justice Roberts has agreed to read the material and I have given the pleadings, the 3200 pages of WorldNetDaily petition and 164 page dossier of suspected criminal activity to the Secret service agent, who identified himself as agent Gilbert Shaw assigned to Justice Roberts.

Due to the above and great urgency of the matter in relation to the National security of the United States, on behalf of my clients in Lightfoot v Bowen and Easterling et al v Obama et al I demand immediate investigation of this matter. I also urge you to expedite your review of my dossier #1 and 2 that describes numerous social security numbers located for Mr. Obama, fraud, perjury, suspected instances of corruption, bribery, treason and criminal activity of the supporters of Obama, such as cyber crime, intimidation, harassment, forgery, fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, voter fraud, impersonation of US army officer, impersonation of an attorney, identity theft and other related crimes. I demand the subpoenas to be issued immediately to obtain all of vital records for Obama/Soetoro to ascertain his legitimacy for Presidency and the position of commander in Chief. All of 305 million American citizens need these vital records, need to know whether a foreign national is usurping the position of the President and the Commander in chief.

Sincerely

Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq

Attorney for the petitioners
    cc 26000 outlets of US and World media
    US Congress and Senate
    State Houses of Representatives and Senates
    State Attorney Generals
    US district attorney offices
    Governors of the individual states

Posted by Dr. Orly Taitz at http://defendourfreedoms.us/

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Hawaii rules for political candidates

www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol01_Ch0001-0042F/HRS0012/HRS_0012-0003.htm

[H.R.S.] § 12-3 Nomination paper; format; limitations. (a) No candidate's name shall be printed upon any official ballot to be used at any primary, special primary, or special election unless a nomination paper was filed in the candidate's behalf and in the name by which the candidate is commonly known. The nomination paper shall be in a form prescribed and provided by the chief election officer containing substantially the following information:

(1) A statement by the registered voters signing the form that they are eligible to vote for the candidate;

(2) A statement by the registered voters signing the form that they nominate the candidate for the office identified on the nomination paper issued to the candidate;

(3) The residence address and county in which the candidate resides;

(4) The legal name of the candidate, the name by which the candidate is commonly known, if different, the office for which the candidate is running, and the candidate's party affiliation or nonpartisanship; all of which are to be placed on the nomination paper by the chief election officer or the clerk prior to releasing the form to the candidate;

(5) Space for the name, signature, date of birth, last four digits of the social security number, and residence address of each registered voter signing the form, and other information as determined by the chief election officer; provided that no more than the last four digits of a voter's social security number shall be required;

(6) A sworn certification by self-subscribing oath by the candidate that the candidate qualifies under the law for the office the candidate is seeking and that the candidate has determined that, except for the information provided by the registered voters signing the nomination papers, all of the information on the nomination papers is true and correct;

(7) A sworn certification by self-subscribing oath by a party candidate that the candidate is a member of the party;

(8 ) A sworn certification by self-subscribing oath, where applicable, by the candidate that the candidate has complied with the provisions of article II, section 7, of the Constitution of the State of Hawaii;

(9) A sworn certification by self-subscribing oath by the candidate that the candidate is in compliance with section 831-2, dealing with felons, and is eligible to run for office; and

(10) The name the candidate wishes printed on the ballot and the mailing address of the candidate.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-24-2014 at 07:04 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

When hearsay about a birth is admissible in Hawaii.

www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/Vol13_Ch0601-0676/HRS0626/HRS_0626-0001-0803.htm

Rule 803 Hearsay exceptions; availability of declarant immaterial. The following are not excluded by the hearsay rule, even though the declarant is available as a witness:

(9) Records of vital statistics. Records or data compilations, in any form, of births, fetal deaths, deaths, or marriages, if the report thereof was made to a public office pursuant to requirements of law.

(11) Records of religious organizations. Statements of births, marriages, divorces, deaths, legitimacy, ancestry, relationship by blood or marriage, or other similar facts of personal or family history, contained in a regularly kept record of a religious organization.

(19) Reputation concerning personal or family history. Reputation among members of the person's family by blood, adoption, or marriage, or among the person's associates, or in the community, concerning a person's birth, adoption, marriage, divorce, death, legitimacy, relationship by blood, adoption, or marriage, ancestry, or other similar fact of the person's personal or family history.
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 07-24-2014 at 07:06 PM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!