Page 132 of 835 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 8346
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: BASIC LIST / SUGGESTED ITEMS FOR LONG TERM SURVIVAL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

1. Airbornesapper07
    South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-03-2012 at 03:52 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

15 Reasons Why I Choose Not to Live in the USSA

Number 6
    September 7th, 2011
    Don't Tread on Me

Comments (167)

Editor’s Note: When we discuss emergency preparedness and SHTF planning, we often put aside the idea of simply walking away from it all. To be sure, the web of control spans the majority of the globe, so it’s not like you can just jump in the car, drive a couple hours and be living in Utopia. But, there remain remote locations so detached from the forces of tyranny that one can live in relative peace, and there are still some countries where property rights are respected, privacy is a way of life and government interference is minimal. Certainly, they are few and far between, but they do exist. While we shudder at the thought of even considering the possibility that the freedoms protected by the US Constitution have been all but flushed down the toilet, the reality of the situation is that we are seeing ever more restrictions on our personal freedoms. We can’t eat the food we want to eat, we can’t conduct fair business when both parties agree to a contract, we can’t purchase certain types of products that we deem are to our benefit, while at the same time being mandated by government to purchase other products (like health insurance) by threat of force. There are hundreds of laws, failing to pay property taxes being one of them, by which the government can seize the land which you believe to be yours. Looking around, we can’t help but come to the realization that the America of our youth is being destroyed right before our eyes. Our economy is collapsing, our government is mobilizing police apparatuses, our freedom of expression is being quelled and the powers that be are making it ever more difficult to, well, be an American.

Consider a scenario in which the system does collapse into the oft predicted TEOTWAWKI (The End of the World as We Know It); would you rather remain in the belly of the beast, fighting every minute to stay alive as you attempt to scrounge food, protect your family from organized marauders, and live in fear of being rounded up and detained in a refugee camp for an extend period of time? Or, if the opportunity presented itself, would you rather bug-out to a different country – one whose infrastructure is not so dependent on just-in-time production and manufacturing systems, where the scope of government is limited, police and military influence is minimal, where cash transactions are looked upon as positive and not suspect, and where the people have lived a low-key, non-consumption life for decades?

As one who is awake to the complicated nature of our world, and the ever approaching troubles that abound, chances are you have a bug-out location and secondary back-up in case the ‘S’ were to ever hit the fan. Is it not prudent, then, to also consider a bug-out option outside of your current country of residence, just in case?

In the following article, the author, who left the USA five years ago, outlines some of the reasons for why he’s not coming back anytime soon, and why, if you have the means, you should consider an option outside of the United States. It doesn’t have to be a permanent solution – simply a back up in case the worst of our fears are realized.

You may be storing food, water, guns, ammunition, and a host of other supplies. Chances are, you don’t ever want to have to use them. But something is coming; it’s as clear as day. If the world as we know it in America today does come crashing down, perhaps there is a way you can avoid having to use those supplies. But you may have to consider relocating a bit farther than you may have originally planned.

The following article has been generously contributed for your consideration and reading pleasure by Don’t Tread on Me.

15 Reasons Why I Choose Not to Live in the USSA

I left the United Soviet States of Amerika (USSA) five years ago and never looked back. Upon discovering that government forces executed what I learned was a “false flag operation” (thank you Loose Change), that the economy was one giant Ponzi scheme (thank you G. Edward Griffin) and that there truly did exist a movement for totalitarian world government mirroring Biblical depictions (thank you Alex Jones), I figured I had some soul-searching to do.

I have long been dismayed at the barrage of totalitarian news coming out of Fascistan. Sometimes, in the chaos of “third world” countries where I tend to reside, you actually have more freedom because the typical “first world” police state laws either don’t exist or nobody bothers to follow them. You can slip through the cracks. Heck, I’d driven a car for years without the correct papers.

Here, we are allowed to sell candy, puppies or hamburgers on the side of pretty much any street, authorities would likely agree with you that 9/11 was an inside job, and so forth. The free-market stimulates growth while collectivist government destroys pretty much anything it touches.

Sure, the USSA is not unique, but what was once the spearhead of freedom has become the spearhead of tyranny, and nobody got the memo.

My fellow fluoride-head citizen and Platonic cave-dweller, I give thanks. Without you, none of this would have been possible. While those of us thoughtful and careful enough to read countless tomes and research endless laws and events, you continually deride us. For some of you there is yet hope.

In the land of freedom, the following is a dish served hot.

As a citizen of the USSA:

1) I am no longer guaranteed the right to private property.

Authorities may arrive upon my sovereign territory unannounced, without proper paperwork and force me to demolish my own home before being shooed off the premise. (Not to mention that citizens must pay thousands of dollars in annual feudal fees known as “property taxes”. In many other “third world” countries, the fee is so miniscule I shall not even mention it).

Source #1

2) I am no longer guaranteed the right to sell lemonade for 10 cents,

even on my own property. (Oh yeah, that’s right I forgot, private property doesn’t exist).

Source #2, 2a

3) I can no longer, never mind sell, consume my own food products.

Source #3, 3a

4) I can no longer feed the homeless

(with the food I am not allowed to produce or sell).
    Source #4

5) I can no longer BE homeless.

Source #5

6) I am no longer allowed exercise of my so-called rights to publicly record audio or video

(i.e. of police) from the safety of my own property (which I am not allowed to own).
    Source #6

7) I am no longer guaranteed the right to own a business.

Source #7

8 ) I can no longer safely use a cell phone on a street corner without being mauled by authorities.

Source #8

9) I can no longer paint in the open air.

Source #9

10) I can no longer travel freely without authority sticking its hands down my pants.

Source #10, 10a

11) My child can no longer freely ride a bicycle.

Source #11

12) I can no longer freely drive a car without the FBI tracking me.

Source #12

13) I can no longer make jokes in public.

Source #13

14) I can no longer hand out eternal salvation.

Source #14

15) I can no longer believe the truth

(i.e. Ron Paul is our political savior, the New World Order is real, etc.)
    Source #15, 15a, 15b

Having said that, the reality is that soon there will be no place to hide (as I once personally thanked G. Edward Griffin over lunch, for penning those thoughts decades ago; mind-boggling the places and characters one can wind up with, truth truly is stranger than fiction!).

I’ve been blessed to traverse the high plains of Central Asia, the majestic seaside of the Mediterranean and the chaos of Latin America. The fog of creeping fascism has spread far and wide, its global media and indoctrination systems spreading rapidly.

For those that claim it unpatriotic to expatriate, here is a musing on that. The same might say that it is unpatriotic to question 9/11 or endless wars of death and destruction. Kind of ironic, what did the forefathers do when they faced persecution? They fled to new lands to live as free men. It is important to fight for freedom, wherever you are. Remember, they don’t call it a “Global War on Freedom” (GWOF) for nothing. We can all take daily stabs at the beast.

There are two (2) basic options:
    1) Stand and fight:
    2) Expatriate and fight.

Both will be needed in time of crisis. Some need to go down the well, others need to hold the rope. Godspeed.

“The death-machine ain’t slowing down, it’s gaining pound for pound.”

First posted to Global Governance Archive.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...-ussa_09072011
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-03-2012 at 03:57 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Daily Survival
    Tips on surviving anything life throws at you, from simple job loss to TEOTWAWKI survival. We scour the Net looking for the best survival & emergency preparedness articles for you.

The world's cheapest and easiest refrigerator to make, it uses minimal resources and runs completely without electricity.

Jul 26, 2011

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZH0K-Q ... r_embedded

It's called a zeer pot, or the pot-in-pot and was rebirthed by Mohammed Bah Abba, who put the laws of thermodynamics to work for mankind.

The zeer pot, is just two simple pots, one pot smaller than the other.
    The smaller pot is put inside the bigger pot, and we fill the space between with sand. We wet the sand twice a day and cover the top with a wet towell to keep warm air from entering the interior.

Things You'll Need:
    Two clay (terracotta) pots, one larger than the other
    Sand
    Water
    Cloth to cover the pots
    Clay, cork or other material to plug holes in the pots

http://daily-survival.blogspot.com/2011 ... ridge.html
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-03-2012 at 03:59 PM.

ModernSurvivalOnline.Com
    Thoughts on Survival and the World Today

Survival Fitness…..Welcome to Crossfit

Fitness has always been something that I have thought about since being a teenager (now 41). Over the years, like many others, I have joined gyms and worked out for a few months – and then returned to a sedentary lifestyle.

A little history - At the age of 16 I discovered bodybuilding. Reading Muscle & Fitness magazine – I was amazed at the condition that people could get into. I began working out with weights and reading everything I could on nutrition as well as bodybuilding. For the next few years I trained very hard and certainly changed my body. In my senior year of high school I moved and soon discovered that life provided other “distractions” that caused me to spend less and less time in the gym.

I attended a couple of colleges and visited the gym infrequently. Although always on my mind and small to medium efforts were put forth here and there – fitness just remained a goal off in the distance. Since then – there have been times when I worked out for months, felt like I was in decent shape.
    I was wrong. I was WAY wrong.
    Over the past year I have continued to try different things. Weight lifting at local gyms and YMCA’s has always been my staple. I have tried P90X a few times – which I liked but I lacked the discipline to really perform it as it should be done. I looked into getting a mountain bike – which I still want to do – to vary my efforts into fitness. I have felt that my efforts have not resulted in finding what I have been looking for. Much of that is certainly my fault as I at times fail to put forth the commitment and effort that is needed. This has continued up till now.

Enter Crossfit.

About 6 months ago I discovered Crossfit but was unable to really investigate it as there were no locations in my area. Two months ago I was doing some internet searches and discovered that a new Crossfit location was being opened in my town. I immediately contacted the owner and signed up for classes. This past August 22nd was my first Crossfit class. Wow!! I have never had a workout like I had this day.

So - what is Crossfit?

Crossfit is a physical fitness program favored by many military, fireman, and police personnel. Crossfit provides programs which utilize varied movements which will increase strength, flexibility, cardio conditioning, speed, agility, and power. The Crossfit participant truly will realize increased levels of fitness – not just strength, not just power, not just cardiovascular, and not just flexibility. In Crossfit the exercises are often familiar. They include deadlifts, squats, cleans, clean and jerk, the snatch, pull-ups, push-ups, sit ups, rope climb, holds, and more. The combination of various movements in a timed format generates a tremendous workout and continued progress.

From what I have learned of Crossfit and experienced myself is that this is “real world fitness”. The workouts are short – but very intense. I thought that I have had some hard workouts in the past. Know what? My first Workout of the Day lasted 6 minutes and 21 seconds – and I had to call my wife to pick me up. I could not drive home. Now – I pushed myself too hard – but it was a heck of a workout and I could hardly get out of bed the next day.

I love it!!!
    As hard and intense as it is – it’s exactly what I have been looking for.

Pertaining to survival and preparedness – being in good to excellent health is very important. In a post-SHTF world – the physical demands on the body will no doubt increase. Without the ability to just drive to the nearest medical facility – being able to carry out this increased physical activity sans injury is important. From what I have seen thus far – Crossfit provides the ability to prepare myself for the challenges that lie ahead.
    I will keep everyone updated as I progress.

Rourke

http://modernsurvivalonline.com/surviva ... -crossfit/

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-03-2012 at 04:06 PM.

Finding direction without a compass

The nature provides you with a variety of ways of finding directions. Even when a map and compass are available, knowing how to interpret the signs of nature become a great help.

Finding direction in the wilderness

There are several methods that you can use to determine direction including the sun, moon, stars, wind, trees and other plants. However, these methods will give you only a general direction, but, in combination with knowledge of the terrain, these methods will let you come up with fairly true direction to help you navigate without a compass. Practice the methods that follow. They will increase your confidence in the wilderness and may make your trip more enjoyable.

Learn how to find direction by the:

- sun <--- Link

- moon <--- Link

- stars

- the North star <--- Link

- the Southern Cross <--- Link

- wind <--- Link

- trees and other plants <--- Link

Walking direction

Even if you know your walking direction, it's not an easy task to walk in a straight line. Many theories have been put forward to explain why lost people travel in circles. However, almost every person tends to veer in one direction or another in a consistent way, whether they are lost or not. Irritant forces, such as wind, rain, snow storms, dust storms, or even sunlight can cause a wanderer to deviate from their path. In meeting obstacles on the intended path, keep this influence in mind and deliberately alternate to the right and to the left in passing obstacles.

To be able to follow a straight line between two points without any compass you should use landmarks. It's elementary practice to find two landmarks ahead and line them up, and to do the same thing looking back. Back marks are just as important as for marks, and in the absence of natural back marks, you can make your own.

Map and compass navigation

Remember! No one should venture for a wilderness trip without a map and a compass. Being able finding direction by map and compass is a required skill for all wilderness travelers.

http://www.wilderness-survival-skill...direction.html
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-03-2012 at 04:08 PM.

These US Cities Have Sold Out To UN Agenda 21

United States of America

Abingdon, VA
    Acton, MA
    Akron, OH
    Alachua County, FL
    Albany, NY
    Alexandria, VA
    Algonquin, IL
    Allegheny County, PA
    Alliance, OH
    American Canyon, CA
    Amherst, MA
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Antioch, CA
    Arlington County, VA
    Arroyo Grande, CA
    Arvada, CO
    Ashland, OR
    Aspen, CO
    Atascadero, CA
    Athens-Clarke County, GA
    Athens, OH
    Atlanta, GA
    Auburn, MA
    Auburn, WA
    Austin, TX
    Ayer, MA
    Babylon, NY
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Barnstable, MA
    Beaverton, OR
    Bedford, NY
    Belfast, ME
    Bellevue, WA
    Bellingham, WA
    Belmar, NJ
    Belmont, MA
    Belvedere, CA
    Benicia, CA
    Berea, KY
    Berkeley, CA
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Binghamton, NY
    Blacksburg, VA
    Blaine County, ID
    Bloomington, IN
    Blue Earth County, MN
    Boston, MA
    Bothell, WA
    Boulder, CO
    Bowie, MD
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Bozeman, MT
    Branford, CT
    Breckenridge, CO
    Bridgeport, CT
    Brighton, NY
    Brookfield, IL
    Brookhaven, NY
    Brookline, MA
    Broward County, FL
    Bryan, TX
    Burlingame, CA
    Burlington, VT
    Calistoga, CA
    Cambridge, MA
    Carmel, IN
    Carpinteria, CA
    Carrboro, NC
    Carver, MA
    Cary, NC
    Champaign, IL
    Chandler, AZ
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Charleston, SC
    Charlotte, NC
    Charlottesville, VA
    Chatham County, GA
    Chatham County, NC
    Chatham, NY
    Chattanooga, TN
    Chelmsford, MA
    Chevy Chase, MD
    Chicago, IL
    Chula Vista, CA
    Cimarron, NM
    Cincinnati, OH
    Clackamas County, OR
    Clallam County, WA
    Clark County, NV
    Clarkstown, NY
    Clayton, MO
    Cleveland, OH
    Clifton, NJ
    Cloverdale, CA
    Coconut Creek, MD
    College Park, MD
    College Station, TX
    Collier County, FL
    Columbia, MO
    Columbia, SC
    Commerce City, MD
    Concord, CA
    Concord, MA
    Cookeville, TN
    Cooperstown, NY
    Coppell, TX
    Cortlandt, NY
    Corvallis, OR
    Covina, CA
    Coupeville, WA
    Cranberry Township, PA
    Creve Coeur, MO
    Croton on Hudson, NY
    Culver City, CA
    Cupertino, CA
    Cutler Bay, FL
    Dallas, TX
    Dane County, WI
    Davie, FL
    Davis, CA
    Dearborn, MI
    Decatur, GA
    Decorah, IA
    Dedham, MA
    Del Mar, CA
    Delray Beach, FL
    Denton, TX
    Denver, CO
    Devens, MA
    DeWitt, NY
    Dixon, CA
    Dobbs Ferry, NY
    Dryden, NY
    Duarte, CA
    Dublin, CA
    Dubuque, IA
    Duluth, MN
    Dumfries, VA
    Durango, CO
    Durham, NC
    East Palo Alto, CA
    East Whiteland Township, PA
    Eastchester, NY
    Edina, MN
    Edinburg, TX
    Edmonds, WA
    Edwardsville, IL
    El Cerrito, CA
    El Paso, TX
    Elmhurst, IL
    Emeryville, CA
    Encinitas, CA
    Essex, CT
    Eugene, OR
    Everett, WA
    Fairbanks North Star Borough, AK
    Fairfax, CA
    Fairfield, IA
    Fairfield, CA
    Fairmont, WV
    Falls Church, VA
    Falls, PA
    Falmouth, ME
    Fayetteville, AR
    Fayetteville, WV
    Ferndale, MI
    Fitchburg, WI
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Flint, MI
    Fort Collins, CO
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Foster City, CA
    Frankfort, KY
    Franklin, TN
    Fremont, CA
    Fullerton, CA
    Gainesville, FL
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Gatlinburg, TN
    Geneva, NY
    Glendale, CA
    Golden Valley, MN
    Golden, CO
    Goodyear, AZ
    Grand Forks, ND
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Grapevine, TX
    Greenbelt, MD
    Greenburgh, NY
    Greenfield. MA
    Greenville, SC
    Groton, CT
    Gunnison County, CO
    Hailey, ID
    Hamilton County, TN
    Hamilton, NJ
    Harrisonburg, VA
    Hastings on Hudson, NY
    Haverford, PA
    Hawaii County, HI
    Hayward, CA
    Helena, MT
    Henderson, NV
    Hennepin County, MN
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    Hillsboro, OR
    Hillsborough, CA
    Hingham, MA
    Homer, AK
    Houston, TX
    Howard County, MD
    Howard, WI
    Humboldt County, CA
    Hunter, NY
    Huntington, NY
    Huntsville, AL
    Hyattsville, MD
    Inglewood, CA
    Iowa City, IA
    Ipswich, MA
    Irvine, CA
    Irving, TX
    Issaquah, WA
    Ithaca (City), NY
    Ithaca (Town), NY
    James City County, VA
    Johnson County, IA
    Johnson County, KS
    Juneau, AK
    Kansas City, MO
    Keene, NH
    Key West, FL
    King County, WA
    Kingston, MA
    Kirkland, WA
    Kirkwood, MO
    Knoxville, TN
    La Grange Park, IL
    La Mirada, CA
    La Plata County, CO
    Lacey, WA
    Lafayette, CA
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Lake Forest, IL
    Lake Oswego, OR
    Lake Worth, FL
    Lakewood, CA
    Larchmont, NY
    Las Cruces, NM
    Las Vegas, NV
    Lawrence, KS
    Lee County, FL
    Lee's Summit, MO
    Leon County, FL
    Lewes, DE
    Lexington-Fayette County, KY
    Lexington, VA
    Lincoln City, OR
    Livermore, CA
    Lomita, CA
    Los Alamos County, NM
    Los Altos, CA
    Los Altos Hills, CA
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Los Gatos, CA
    Loudoun County, VA
    Loveland, CO
    Lowell, MA
    Lower Southampton, PA
    Lynchburg, VA
    Lynnwood, WA
    Madison, WI
    Mahtomedi, MN
    Maitland, FL
    Mamaroneck (Town), NY
    Mamaroneck (Village), NY
    Manitou Springs, CO
    Mankato, MN
    Maplewood, NJ
    Marathon, FL
    Maricopa County, AZ
    Marlboro, NJ
    Marshfield, MA
    Marshfield, WI
    Martinez, CA
    McMinnville, OR
    Meadville, PA
    Medford, MA
    Mendocino County, CA
    Menlo Park, CA
    Merced, CA
    Mercer Island, WA
    Miami Gardens, FL
    Miami, FL
    Miami-Dade County, FL
    Middletown, PA
    Mill Valley, CA
    Millbrae, CA
    Milpitas, CA
    Milton, MA
    Milwaukee, WI
    Milwaukie, OR
    Minneapolis, MN
    Mission, KS
    Missoula, MT
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Monroe County, FL
    Monterey, CA
    Montgomery Township, PA
    Moorpark, CA
    Moraga, CA
    Morgan County, GA
    Mount Kisco, NY
    Mountain View, CA
    Mt. Lebanon, PA
    Muncie, IN
    Murrieta, CA
    Nantucket, MA
    Napa County, CA
    Napa, CA
    Narberth, PA
    Nashua, NH
    Nashville, TN
    National City, CA
    Nether Providence, PA
    New Brunswick, NJ
    New Castle, NY
    New Haven, CT
    New London, CT
    New Orleans, LA
    New Paltz (Town), NY
    New Rochelle, NY
    New York, NY
    Newark, CA
    Newark, NJ
    Norfolk, VA
    North Andover, MA
    North Castle, NY
    North Hempstead, NY
    North Las Vegas, NV
    North Liberty, IA
    North Little Rock, AR
    North Miami, FL
    Northampton, MA
    Northbrook, IL
    Novato, CA
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Oak Park, IL
    Oak Ridge, TN
    Oakdale, MN
    Oakland, CA
    Oakley, CA
    Oberlin, OH
    Ogdensburg, NY
    Olympia, WA
    Omaha, NE
    Onondaga County, NY
    Orange County, FL
    Orange County, NC
    Orangetown, NY
    Orinda, CA
    Orlando, FL
    Ormond Beach, FL
    Oshkosh, WI
    Ossining (Town), NY
    Ossining (Village), NY
    Oswego, IL
    Oxford, OH
    Pacifica, CA
    Palm Bay, FL
    Palm Beach County, FL
    Palm Springs, CA
    Palmdale, CA
    Palo Alto, CA
    Park City, UT
    Parlier, CA
    Passaic County, NJ
    Peekskill, NY
    Penn Hills, PA
    Peoria, AZ
    Philadelphia, PA
    Phoenix, AZ
    Pinecrest, FL
    Pinellas County, FL
    Pittsburg, CA
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Plantation, FL
    Port Townsend, WA
    Portland, ME
    Portland, OR
    Portola Valley, CA
    Portsmouth, NH
    Pound Ridge, NY
    Prairie Village, KS
    Prince George's County, MD
    Providence, RI
    Pulaski County, AR
    Queen Anne's County, MD
    Quincy, MA
    Radnor, PA
    Raleigh, NC
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Redmond, WA
    Redwood City, CA
    Renton, WA
    Richardson, TX
    Richmond, VA
    Richmond Heights, MO
    Ridgefield, CT
    Riverside, CA
    Riverside, MO
    Roanoke County, VA
    Roanoke, VA
    Rochester, MN
    Rochester, NY
    Rock Island, IL
    Rockford, IL
    Rockville, MD
    Rolling Hills Estates, CA
    Rolling Hills, CA
    Rosendale, NY
    Roseville, MN
    Rye, NY
    Sacramento County, CA
    Saint George, UT
    Saint Louis County, MO
    Saint Louis, MO
    Saint Paul, MN
    Salem, MA
    Salinas, CA
    Salisbury, MD
    Salt Lake City, UT
    San Antonio, TX
    San Bruno, CA
    San Buenaventura (Ventura), CA
    San Clemente, CA
    San Diego, CA
    San Francisco, CA
    San Jose, CA
    San Leandro, CA
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    San Mateo County, CA
    San Mateo, CA
    San Miguel County, CO
    San Pablo, CA
    San Rafael, CA
    San Ramon, CA
    Santa Ana, CA
    Santa Barbara County, CA
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Santa Clara, CA
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Santa Fe, NM
    Santa Monica, CA
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Sarasota, FL
    Saratoga Springs, NY
    Saugerties, NY
    Savannah, GA
    Seaside, CA
    SeaTac, WA
    Seattle, WA
    Seminole County, FL
    Sequim, WA
    Sequim, WA
    Shoreline, WA
    Sierra Madre, CA
    Signal Mountain, TN
    Silver City, NM
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Sitka, AK
    Skagit County, WA
    Snohomish County, WA
    Solana Beach, CA
    Solano County, CA
    Somers, NY
    Somerset County, NJ
    Sonoma City, CA
    Sonoma County, CA
    South Bend, IN
    South Burlington, VT
    South Daytona, FL
    South Gate, CA
    South Miami, FL
    South Padre Island, TX
    South Portland, ME
    Spartanburg, SC
    Spokane, WA
    Springfield, IL
    St. Lawrence County, NY
    Stamford, CT
    Staunton, VA
    Stockton, CA
    Stonington, CT
    Sullivan County, NY
    Summit County, UT
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Syracuse, NY
    Tacoma, WA
    Takoma Park, MD
    Tallahassee, FL
    Tamarac, FL
    Tampa, FL
    Taos, NM
    Tarrytown, NY
    Temecula, CA
    Tempe, AZ
    Tewksbury, MA
    Texarkana, TX
    Thurston County, WA
    Tiburon, CA
    Tompkins County, NY
    Town and Country, MO
    Tracy, CA
    Traverse City, MI
    Tuckahoe, NY
    Tucson, AZ
    Tulsa, OK
    Tumwater, WA
    Tybee Island, GA
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Union City, CA
    University City, MO
    Urbana, IL
    Vacaville, CA
    Vallejo, CA
    Ventura County, CA
    Vernon,CA
    Victor, NY
    Virginia, MN
    Visalia, CA
    Vista, CA
    Volusia County, FL
    Warwick Township
    Washington, DC
    Washoe County, NV
    Wellesley, MA
    West Chester, PA
    West Palm Beach, FL
    West Sacramento, CA
    West Windsor, NJ
    Westchester County, NY
    Whatcom County, WA
    Williamstown, MA
    Willits, CA
    Wilton, CT
    Winchester, MA
    Windsor, CA
    Windsor, CT
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Wolfeboro, NH
    Woodbury
    Woodside, CA
    Woodstock, NY
    Worcester, MA
    Wyandotte County/Kansas City, KS
    Yarmouth, ME
    Yonkers, NY
    York, ME
    Youngstown, OH
    Yountville, CA

http://www.iclei.org/index.php?id=11454

other countrys also listed at the link
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-03-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Stop UN Agenda 21 And 'Sustainable Development'

On June 9, 2011 President Obama signed Executive Order 13575, which established the creation of the White House Rural Council (WHRC). The purpose of the WHRC is to facilitate the federal coordination and implementation of sustainable development at the local community level.

President Obama’s EO 13575 reads in part:

Section 1. Policy. Sixteen percent of the American population lives in rural counties. Strong, sustainable rural communities are essential to winning the future and ensuring American competitiveness in the years ahead. These communities supply our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural resources, and are essential in the development of science and innovation. Though rural communities face numerous challenges, they also present enormous economic potential. The Federal Government has an important role to play in order to expand access to the capital necessary for economic growth, promote innovation, improve access to health care and education, and expand outdoor recreational activities on public lands.
    The Executive Order references “sustainable rural communities,” which is a reference to “sustainable development” – the nomenclature for the United Nations’ Agenda 21 program.

The term “sustainable development” was popularized in the now often-cited 1987 United Nations report, entitled Our Common Future, released by the Brundtland Commission. Chaired by its namesake — Gro Harlem Brundtland, the former Director-General of the World Health Organization and the Vice President of the World Socialist Party, the Brundtland Commission defined “sustainable development” as:

…development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
    This became the central theme of the United Nations’ 1992 Earth Summit, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where the UN unveiled its program on sustainable development: Agenda 21, signed on to by 178 world leaders including then-President George H. W. Bush.

Sustainable Development is the United Nations’ Agenda 21 program, which calls for the government to curtail your freedom to travel as you please, own a gas-powered car, live in suburban or rural areas, determine the number of children you may have, determine the “rates of harvest” of farms and fisheries, eliminate your private property rights through eminent domain, and increase the price on goods and services through artificial shortages and new consumer taxes.

Maurice Strong, the Secretary-General of the United Nations 1992 Earth Summit had this to say about sustainable development:

Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class — involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work air conditioning, and suburban housing — are not sustainable.
    Since Agenda 21 was not an official treaty it did not require ratification by the U.S. Senate and has instead penetrated the American heartland and coastal regions through the International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI), which now prefers to be known as Local Governments for Sustainability.

ICLEI was founded in 1990, as the ‘International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives,’ at the World Congress of Local Governments for a Sustainable Future, held at the United Nations in New York City. According to its website, ICLEI describes itself as “an association of over 1220 local government Members who are committed to sustainable development.” Spanning over “70 different countries and representing more than 569,885,000 people,” ICLEI facilitates local governments in the implementation of UN Local Agenda 21.

You can find out if your local government is member by taking the following three-click challenge:

• Type WWW.ICLEI.ORG on your web browser & click go
    • On the top bar menu of the website click on “Members”
    • On the left side column click on “Global Members”
    Scroll down to the United States of America, or other country of your choosing, and see if your local town or city is listed. If listed then you will know you're a member, but if not, do not celebrate just yet; your local government may already be implementing Agenda 21 and sustainable development.

Some buzz words to look out for in your local community are mentions of “smart equity,” “smart codes,” “smart growth,” “sustainable consumption,” “sustainable development,” “sustainable land use,” and “open space.” These terms are normally associated with your local government’s board, committee, or department of “sustainability” or “redevelopment.”

These agencies are usually comprised of their own staff and governing board, appointed by your local government. You might not be aware of this because the establishment of such an agency would have likely occurred without your vote or consent and is now passing ordnances and regulations affecting your livelihood, family, home, and property.

Using ICLEI computer software and smart growth models, a host of new regulations and new zoning laws are implemented by these agencies. One such commonly used model lays out the following new law:

…Government may enter upon the land and act to put it in compliance.
    In the publication, Building a More Sustainable Future in Wisconsin, published by the University of Wisconsin-Extension Sustainability Team, it recommends and promotes:

…the importance of state and federal training and education programs to generate educators, facilitators and motivators who would be capable of going into individual homes and helping people develop their own personalized sustainability action plans.
    The reason for this disregard for private property rights is due to the United Nation’s view on private property. According to “Section 11.2.3.1.3 Property rights and the use of biological resources” of Global Biodiversity Assessment (1996), published for the United Nations Environment Programme:

Property rights are not absolute and unchanging, but rather a complex, dynamic and shifting relationship between two or more parties, over space and time.
    This interpretation of property rights is a far cry from the Founding Fathers. President George Washington said, “Private property and freedom are inseparable.” His successor, President John Adams said that “Property must be secured, or liberty cannot exist.”

The forefathers of this nation understood that without property rights there could not be freedom and individual liberty; the state can control the people so long as the people are on government-controlled land. The United Nations’ Universal Declaration of Human Rights makes no recognition or mention of this fundamental right.

If Agenda 21 is fully implemented it will eventual terminate your right to own property and once that fundamental right is lost tyranny is ripe to flourish. Your ability to live the lifestyle you desire, your freedom to pursue and reach the American dream of owning a large home and raising a family, and the means to travel as you see fit are all at jeopardy so long as your local government adheres to the principles and protocols of Agenda 21 and sustainable development.

You can help put a halt to this United Nations’ environmental juggernaut by contacting your State Representative and State Senator and encouraging them to cease funding and oppose all measures for sustainable development.

You should also work with your local officials to withdraw from ICLEI, if your local government is a member, and to cease implementation of sustainable development measures. Click here for further resources for doing this.

http://www.infiltratednation.com/201...stainable.html
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-03-2012 at 04:12 PM.

30 Most Popular Herbs for Natural Medicine

Tess Pennington
    September 8th, 2011
    Ready Nutrition
    Comments (4

The article has been generously contributed by Tess Pennington of Ready Nutrition. After joining the Dallas chapter of the American Red Cross in 1999 Tess worked as an Armed Forces Emergency Services Center specialist and is well versed in emergency and disaster management & response. You can follow her regular updates on Preparedness, Homesteading, and a host of other topics at www.readynutrition.com .

Editor’s Note: In the following article, Tess Pennington outlines the most critical herbs and natural botanicals you can store and grow for hard times. Given the direction our health care system is heading, chances are strong that five to ten years from now you’ll be waiting weeks and months to visit a health care specialist for any serious medical needs that arise. That being said, now is a great time to start learning more about complementary and alternative medicines. As Tess points out, God has provided us with everything we could ever need, and centuries of history and natural healing prove that alternative (or, shall we say, ‘traditional’) medicine works. Even modern day clinical studies have shown natural medicines to have surprising success rates for people with conditions such as cancer, high blood pressure, cognitive deficiencies and emotional imbalance. The right combination of diet, physical activity, mental and psychological focus, and understanding of natural medicinal properties is all we might ever need to cure the majority of disease and sickness.

The following is a list of nature’s medicines. You don’t have to just add them to a supply storage. You can start using them regularly in your daily life to live longer, happier and healthier.

30 Most Popular Herbs for Natural Medicine

We tend to look to God as a source of all healing. It is said that He has provided all that we will ever need:
    “the fruit of it shall be for eating and leaf of it for healing…” (Ezekiel 47:12)
    Herbs are a wondrous thing. They not only assist in flavoring dishes and filling the air with delightful aromas, but they also hold medicinal properties that promote healing. Those of you who have herbal gardens of your own, no doubt have a few of these herbal friends already planted. Many of the plants listed below are also listed in my Top 10 Medicinal Herbs that should be in every garden. However, it seems that there are a few more worth mentioning.

Our Herbal Friends

1. Aloe Vera – Antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, wound and burn healer, natural laxative, soothes stomach, helps skin disorders.
    2. Basil – Powerful antispasmodic, antiviral, anti-infectious, antibacterial, soothes stomach.
    3. Black Cohosh – Relieves menopausal hot flashes, relieves menstrual cramps, helps circulatory and cardiovascular disorders, lowers blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, useful for nervousness and stress. Note: Do not use during pregnancy.
    4. Black Walnut – Good for eliminating parasites, good for fungal infections, good for warts and poison ivy, aids digestion.
    5. Cinnamon – It has been proven that 99.9% of viruses and bacteria can not live in the presence of cinnamon. So it makes a great antibacterial and antiviral weapon.
    6. Cayenne- Catalyst for other herbs, useful for arthritis and rheumatism (topically and internally), good for colds, flu viruses, sinus infection and sore throat, useful for headache and fever, aids organs (kidneys, heart, lungs, pancreas, spleen and stomach, increase thermogenesis for weight loss.
    7. Clove Bud – Improves the immune system, they are also an antioxidant and doubles as an antibacterial and antimicrobial fighter.
    8. Cypress – The therapeutic properties of cypress oil are astringent, antiseptic, antispasmodic, deodorant, diuretic, haemostatic, hepatic, styptic, sudorific, vasoconstrictor, respiratory tonic and sedative.
    9. Dandelion – Helpful for PMS, good for menopause, increases ovarian hormones.
    10. Echinacea (coneflower) – Boosts white blood cell production, immune system support, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, good for colds, flu and infection. Note: Use no more than two weeks at a time. Do not use if you are allergic to sunflowers or related species.
    11. Eucalyptus – Anti-infectious, antibacterial and antiviral.
    12. Garlic – Helps fight infection, detoxifies the body, enhances immunity, lowers blood fats, assists yeast infections, helps asthma, cancer, sinusitis, circulatory problems and heart conditions.
    13. German Chamomile – Helps stress, anxiety and insomnia, good for indigestion, useful for colitis and most digestive problems, effective blood cleanser and helps increase liver function and supports the pancreas. Improves bile flow from the liver, it is good for healing of the skin that might come from a blistering chemical agent.
    14. Geranium – Dilates bile ducts for liver detoxification, antispasmodic, stops bleeding, anti-infectious, antibacterial.
    15. Ginger – Helps nausea, motion sickness and vomiting, useful for circulatory problems, good for indigestion, and is also an effective antioxidant.
    16. Lavender – Assists with burns, antiseptic, used as a stress reliever, good for depression, aids skin health and beauty.
    17. Lemon – Is known for its antiseptic properties, Essential Science Publishing says that: According to Jean Valnet, M.D. the vaporized essence of lemon can kill meningococcal bacteria in 15 minutes, typhoid bacilli in one hour, Staphylococcus aureus in two hours and Pneumococcus bacteria within three hours. Lemon also improves micro-circulation, promotes white blood cell formation, and improves immune function.
    18. Marjoram – Anti-infectious, antibacterial, dilates blood vessels, regulates blood pressure, soothes muscles.
    19. Marshmallow – Aids bladder infections, diuretic (helps fluid retention), helps kidney problems, soothes coughs, sore throats, indigestion, and as a topical agent it is said to be anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and wound-healing.
    20. Melissa – Assists in issues with the nervous system, blisters, and has antimicrobial properties.
    21. Mullein – Can be used as a laxative, good for asthma and bronchitis, useful for difficulty breathing, helps hay fever.
    22. Myrrh – Anti-infectious, antiviral, soothes skin conditions and supports immune system. Also an antispasmodic that helps to reduce spasming due to spasms caused by nerve agents.
    23. Oregano – is a powerful antibiotic and has been proven to be more effective in neutralizing germs than some chemical antibiotics. It has been effective against germs like Staphylococcus aureas, Escherichia coli, Yersinia enterocolitica and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
    24. Pine – Antidiabetic, cortisone-like, severe infections, hypertensive
    25. Rosemary – Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Cleansing and detoxes the body. Supports the liver and combats cirrhosis.
    26. Rosewood – Anti-infectious, antibacterial, and antiviral.
    27. Sage – Used in anxiety, nervous disorders, as astringent, in abdominal disorders, anti inflammatory.
    28. Spearmint – To calm the Nervous System, aide with Nerve Agents.
    29. Tea Tree – Disinfectant, antibacterial, anti-fungal, burns, good for all skin conditions.
    30. Thyme – Effective against Anthrax and Tuberculosis
    Perhaps it is time that we begin taking more proactive steps in our physical well being. In the book, Natural Health Remedies: An A-Z Family Guide it states that natural medicine does not simply seek to suppress symptoms with drugs and so forth, but it attempts to discover and eliminate the root cause of disease. Even further, the author suggests that natural medicine teaches not only the treatment of disease but also its prevention by instilling dietary and lifestyle habits that promote health.

This article has been contributed by Tess Pennington of Ready Nutrition. Subscribe to Tess’ Get Prepped Weekly Newsletter for more emergency preparedness tips, homesteading ideas, and insights. As a subscriber to her free newsletter you’ll receive the latest updates from her 52 Weeks to Preparedness Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Planning Series. It’s well worth your time, and oh, did we mention it’s totally free?

http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-pr...icine_09082011

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-03-2012 at 04:14 PM.

First Greece. Then Portugal, Ireland. Now Italy. Is the U.S. Next?

Video: After Shock http://w3.newsmax.com/a/aftershockb/vid ... ode=D05E-1
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-03-2012 at 04:15 PM.

Preppers Shall Inherit the Earth: Unconventional Times Require Unconventional Solutions *Micro Doc*

Mac Slavo
    September 11th, 2011
    SHTFplan.com
    206 Comments

This latest micro documentary from New America Now discusses the many problems facing modern day American society, namely the US Dollar, our country’s ever growing debt, rising prices and the crisis that will ensue as a result – and how you can survive and thrive.

So what are we to do?

There is a growing movement of people who are taking proactive steps to control their destiny. These people, dubbed “Preppers”, are people from all walks of life, all political persuasions, all ethnicities and races who have come to the conclusion that danger is in fact a likely reality in the near future. These people , by no means, have all the answers to the many problems that face us or a crystal ball to see into the future, but they are quite sure they should not leave their well being and the well being of their families in the hand of their less than competent leaders. They have seen the writing on the wall and prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

These people are storing food and water for themselves and their families in case of some unforeseen event that may interrupt their supply of life’s necessities. These people are stocking up in items that may help them in a world unlike the world we have today. The items they store are not items which need disposable parts but items that have served their ancestors in a time before life’s current conveniences. Some are even planning beyond food storage as the length of such a crisis may be far longer than their supplies will last. Many who can, are migrating to places were they will be able to sustain themselves with livestock and planted harvests. These people are re educating themselves with information in the art of self sufficiency that has been lost to this generation. They are buying weapons to defend themselves from the lawlessness that would ensue in the absence of law enforcement.

People who can not leave their urban environments are growing rooftop gardens and keeping rabbits and chickens in an attempt to offer some renewable source of nutrition in addition to their food sources. Goats have become more common in the suburbs as a reliable alternative to dairy sources. People are becoming proactive because unconventional times require unconventional solutions. These people are becoming less and less fringe and more and more mainstream. The people are becoming more and more aware that our leaders have no such solution and the world is quickly headed to a global disaster of epoch proportions.

When the dust settles, those people called Preppers, shall inherit the earth.

http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-pr...o-doc_09112011
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-03-2012 at 04:18 PM.