Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who are you accusing of not saying Deport Illegal Aliens? Are you accusing me of being a "sap that is willing to surrender your country?"

I've said we need to deport on many occassions. I even say it in this piece above.

Is your idea of having guts rounding them up in mass sweeps with door to door searches and mass transport and camps?

Is that what you would consider Real American?

I want to know if you are accusing me of "running scared" with this piece I've written. Point blank yes/no.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    ALIPAC,

RE:I want to know if you are accusing me of "running scared" with this piece I've written. Point blank yes/no.

I will say point blank NO with your initial piece, because it is your piece and you have the right to your position whatever that may be...but so do I.....and if you are suggesting that I should not say DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS because someone may "target" me than YES that is unquestionably running scared.

Nobody has asked you not to say DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS.

The ALIPAC platform includes deporting illegal aliens.

Under the plan outlined above and the ALIPAC platform, more illegal aliens would be deported than ever before. Many will also auto-deport and many still planning on coming to the US illegally will be disuaded by those that were deported and auto-repatriated.

Auto-repatriation will save us millions in costs and help us avoid the Deportation Extreme.

The open borders lobby is claiming that we can't deport 12 million people and therefore should grant amnesty / guest worker.

The danger in saying "Deport all illegal aliens" is that you are getting close to what the Open Borders Crowd is using.

The wall idea ended up hurting us because it galvanized their base and brought up the spectre of the Berlin Wall.

Anyone advocating mass sweeps and mass deportation will quickly be used by the Open Borders Crowd as an example of those that want trains and camps and all the other symbols of fascism.

Door to door sweeps, extensive camps, illegals on trains, are not needed and to advocate such measures will only aid our enemies.

No jobs, no benefits, secured borders, and local cops picking up illegals for driving without a license or jaywalking ='s illegals go home on their own or via deportation when detected during routine law enforcement.

That would create a system where thousands would be deported each day.

Thousands more would leave on their own each day.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    RE:No jobs, no benefits, secured borders, and local cops picking up illegals for driving without a license or jaywalking ='s illegals go home on their own or via deportation when detected during routine law enforcement

Once again I ask, is this speculation or is there a factual basis? We have shown that no jobs does not mean they will go home. It is an invasion and occupation.

As far as vehicular violations, we had a young mother killed by an illegal alien driving drunk. Bail was posted and he skipped and has never been brought to justice. The cover story is that he went back to Mexico but how does anyone know? Maybe he is standing on a street corner in another town or state. So if they are charged they post bail and skip. That is the reality of the situation. We can not apply reason to the behavior of unreasonable people. Charge them for driving without a license and they skip bail and at most go to another town and give lessons as why you should not worry about driving without a license.

DXD,

If you feel I should word it clearer in my article, then I will. I said that local police should be empowered to enforce immigration law.

As it says in the article "They know if they are deported that getting back in will be more difficult than ever and when they are caught by police for crimes, drinking and driving, or driving without a license they are immediately placed in the deportation line and local officers are sent to their residence to determine the status of others living at that location."

There would be no "skipping out" when caught drinking and driving.

I'm very aware of this problem since I am working with grieving families that have lost loved ones to illegal alien drunk drivers and other crimes on a regular basis.

Have you read my writings on the DWI illegals / murders that were posted on the homepage and emailed to everyone on our national alerts list and placed here in the forums?

If not, let me know and I will provide you links.

If you like, I will gladly make that clearer in the article.

W

Puertorican,
    It always amazes me when I hear people say "is one world and it belongs to all of us" because, even do that statement is correct, this world is divided into nations and all nations have different laws.
    As a Latina immigrant myself, who waited for over 4 years to come to this country "legally", I am absolutely and completely for "legal" immigration.
    As for racism let me tell you my personal definition of people claiming racism ‘INSECURITY”
    Oh by the way, are you from Puerto Rico? My son is a physician in San Juan and just today he was telling me on the phone how much resentment there is over there because of the illegals from Santo Domingo.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Mamita I cant believe that you are latina and think like that.

Yes Im from puerto rico and by the way my wife its dominican.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Puertorican
    Mamita I cant believe that you are latina and think like that.

Yes Im from puerto rico and by the way my wife its dominican.
    Goodbye again troll.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Puertorican, do you want to hear more "mamitas" who think the same way?

I invite you to come over to http://latinoamericans.org/phpBB/

We have "mamitas" from Puerto Rico, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, and España. You can read about their feelings on illegal aliens in Spanish, Portuguese or English.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast