Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome, RedSen,

Thanks for the link, Skid
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

This is another good one, its a video of Alex Jones with a HUGE electronic bullhorn outside the hotel where the Bilderberg traitors are holding their annual meeting and harangues the Illuminati occupants.

VIDEO

- Scroll down past the first picture to the video.

*I found this at the United Patriots of America website
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

Bilderberg Group

Thanks for the info, Skid. I had never heard of the BILDERBERG GROUP!
    I was not able to play the video, but I was able to pull up information about it on the web! WOW! How frightening! How can a group like this, have so much power over the United States? The world? I think that Legal Amrican Citizens are finally waking up and DO NOT like what they see, BUT WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT IT? We are hoping that there will be persons running for election in November, that will fight to SAVE this country and FIGHT to help the LEGAL AMERICAN citizens for a change. What happened to OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE?
    A Very Worried American Citizen!
    RedSen

Quote Originally Posted by skid
    This is another good one, its a video of Alex Jones with a HUGE electronic bullhorn outside the hotel where the Bilderberg traitors are holding their annual meeting and harangues the Illuminati occupants.

VIDEO

- Scroll down past the first picture to the video.

*I found this at the United Patriots of America website
    I fellow American's we are living in the last days as mentioned in the Bible!

The illumanti is real!

Also the new Lucerferian Religion is here too!

The people that run our country or (the Christian Western Nation of the west) are not Christian the are Lucerferians.

The is not only a political/physical battle but a spiritual one.

Read up on "The Black Pope" or simple google it!

blkowl
    http://speakout.com*********************************&nbs

On top of demanding tsat existing laws be enforced we need to demand that they recind citizenship for babies born here by illegal aliens! Why should they have this privilege when they came here illegally in the first place!??

We also need to get marching in the streets for our own rights. We have pathetic turnouts compared to their's. They are better organized and more passionate. We need to start organizing rallies in major cities on a regular basis before they outnumber us!

Sure, a lot of American citizens would love to voice their disapproval of having illegal aliens here. The illegals do all their protesting and rioting and get away with it in the end. How many end up in jail at the end of a protest? VERY LITTLE! And if WE the AMERICAN PEOPLE protested? Either we would be shot with REAL bullets or end up in jail as long as BUSH is President.

Do you know that one can get "Z" visa for illegals

Do you know that one can get "Z" visa for illegals for $100?

Please read the following link and goto page 309 and line 3 section g.

Are these senators crazy, they want penalise the employers with $8500 for every renewal and want to hand out Z visas for $100.

Am I reading something wrong here. Under normal circumstances I would think it to be a typo.

http://www.shusterman.com/pdf/senatebill51807.pdf

Hi, I'm new here but my 2 cents is that I wouldn't be against sending dublya and his pro illegal immigration buddies back with them.

Occupation sometimes the answer?

How about US occupies Mexico? The border to would be smaller, all of the resources of Mexico would belong to us, and no more illegal immigration from Mexico. All that land that could be used...((starry eyed about real estate investment...))

Re: Do you know that one can get "Z" visa for ille

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDesi
    Do you know that one can get "Z" visa for illegals for $100?

Please read the following link and goto page 309 and line 3 section g.

Are these senators crazy, they want penalise the employers with $8500 for every renewal and want to hand out Z visas for $100.

Am I reading something wrong here. Under normal circumstances I would think it to be a typo.

http://www.shusterman.com/pdf/senatebill51807.pdf
    It is just a draft, silly (thank goodness!!!!!)