Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: How to Reverse Illegal Immigration in America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rounding up 12+ Million

Hillary tries to side step the issue of illegal immigration by saying that if we enforced immigration laws we would become a police state. She is being deliberately dis ingenious by implying that if we do anything we have to do it all at once. Given her ability to "spin" and those Brunswick pool table legs she should be drafted into the NFL.
    It seems so overwhelming when you look at the sheer numbers but we have to at least make a start. It's easy to say we need the cheap labor but when all of the cost are factored in it is anything but cheap. I know the lady who wrote the book Nickeled and Dimed would probably support illegal immigration but it seemed like all of the problems she described of getting by on minimum wage are the direct result of illegal immigration. One of the main problems she mentioned was a dearth of inexpensive housing. When you have illegals who are willing to live 10 to a room expensive low end rent is the result.

I say, if we were to really, really hit the employers really hard and be consistant about this, we will not have to deport near the number that we have here illegally because they would go home. The demand for cheap labor is what is driving the border crossings.

If we started busting employers NOW, other employers would be laying off illegals left and right. No one would hire them in fear of prosecution, they would go home because they cannot prove their legality
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Rockfish,

You are 100% correct, and I'll be bringing up that point in my Senators offices come tomorrow.

If they'd just enforce the law, just enforce the law, just enforce the law...

Re: Another suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    If you got one bum voted out of office, perhaps you could get another one voted out...

However, this time, why not collect the needed signatures to run and independent canidate who you know is on your side, not just providing lip service to your cause.
    I have been trying to do this. The only roadblock is that apathy seems to have a lot of good Americans under it's spell. I have been out collectiing signatures for my campaign and have had 99% positive feed back. The positive feed back is not only from people that can sign but even people would have signed if they did not vote in the primary.

Do you have any ideals on how to get people out there to get signatures? see my website I have link to here.

bump

As far as the ability to find, round up and deport illegals, we keep hearing this would be too expensive and just totally unfeasable. Well this is total BS, we have two agencies, the Border Patrol and now ICE, that are trained and mandated to do just that. The problem is that our illustrious leaders, headed by George "Don't call it Amnesty, Amnesty" W. Bush, does not want the illegals deported. In 2004, in southern CA, just 12 Border Patrol agents on a special detail of inland sweeps apprehended over 450 illegal aliens in only 3 days. That's right, in only 3 days, just a dozen agents were able to catch hundreds of illegals for deportation. But what happened, the pro-illegal, open borders, pro Hispanic/Latino/Mexican lobby had a tizzy fit, screamed and played the "racism, profiling, anti-immigrant" card and then Dep. Sec. of DHS, Asa Hutchinson, at the direction of the Bush Administration had the sweeps stopped immediately, and ordered that no further inland sweeps were ever to be allowed without approval from higher-ups in D.C., which of course will never happen, and the sweeps ended just like that. Border Patrol agents were even threatened with reprimands, suspension and even termination if they ever did that again. So we do have the means already in place to round up and deport illegals, but without a leadership with the will to do so, no mass deportations will ever take place. As long as Bush and his cronies are beholden to cheap labor interests and afraid of the pro-illegals, Hispanic, 'racist' screaming lobbies, nothing will ever change.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

another place to post the article is here:

http://en.thinkexist.com/default.asp?ur ... iam_gheen/

Bush is so busy trying to cover his butt on other blunders, eg. Iraq, FEEMA, portgate etc. that the border invasion is not even a blip on the radar screen. The only thing he has accomplished lately was trading nuclear reactors to India for mangoes (I'd wash them first).
    Nothing good is going to happen on this issue from this Administration and Hillary and McCain are just scary on the border issue. Looks like Tancredo is our man.
    p.s. I'm too old to learn Spanish.

AndyT,

It is our hope that this issue will be so politically charged in the 2006 elections that the NEW CONGRESS will apply the proper pressure on the Excutive Branch to restore and increase enforcement.

There are many reasons I believe we can do this and Ive been right to this point.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When illegals are outlawed only outlaws will hire illegals

I just heard on the radio driving home that Frisk is going to propose a border fence, more border agents and interior enforcement and employer sanctions. The only problem is it has to get past our "Darlin Arlen" without him tacking on some sort of Amnesty deal. Maybe someone is listening.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast