Page 201 of 740 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Unbelievable document proves vote fraud?

Wed, 02/29/2012 - 16:23
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Unbelievable?

Here is a report with graphics that matches the video posted about a week ago. If it is true, it must be investigated and followed up on. It makes perfect sense.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...U2ZGU1OWZkZjhk

What could come as a shock to most may be the truth that this is actually happening before us, and nothing is being done to arrest this problem.

What to do about it is the next step.

Videos:

Unbelievable document proves vote fraud? | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

REPUBLICAN PARTY ... you better be listening.... VOTER FRAUD WILL PUT YOUR CORRUPT ASS BEHIND BARS

We are NOT tollerating it from the Left and Damn sure NOT TOLLERATING IT from YOU

I WILL NOT SUPPORT ANY POTUS THAT IS ELECTED BY FRAUDULANT MEANS

ANY DOCUMENT SIGNED BY ANOTHER FAKE POTUS IS NULL AND VOID

That's counting the LAST 2 Fake POTUS - The Village Idiot (Drunk) and the Current Crack Head
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 02-29-2012 at 10:26 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judge Napolitano: Tim Geithner Faces Criminal Charges for Telling AIG to Falsify Bailout Documents

Romney losing voters to Ron Paul

Romney is friendly to Ron Paul's face, but here is how he really feels! There is much talk of Ron Paul losing votes to Romney via election fraud. This video shows how Romney loses votes to Ron Paul for his BIG GOVERNMENT, STATIST policies!

The Revolution is alive and well!

Wed, 02/29/2012 - 18:38
    Ron Paul 2012
    Michigan

http://c3244172.r72.cf0.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Ron-Paul-MSU.jpg

These are the words of Ron Paul. Did you ever notice he opens every speech with this saying?
    He does that for a reason and its something we should all ponder.

Lets look at this from another angle shall we?

We all got a glimpse of what 4000 + people looked like at MSU filling that School Auditorium to the walls. Now lets look further...

In Iowa, 26,036 people vote for Ron Paul. These people did not vote that way for the hell of it. These are people who's souls have been activated and touched by Ron Paul. 26,036 people could fill a pretty cool concert hall. Imagine that!

Now add the 56,872 people that voted in New Hampshire. That number alone represents a crowd the size of a major league baseball venue of people also touched by Ron Paul.

But now you add that together and you have 82,908 people. That is almost a capacity crowd at a college football game of people enlightened by Ron Paul. see link for graphic.

But don't stop there. If you add up all the people who voted for Ron Paul among the 12 states who have voted, you will come close to 437,869 people who are in the Spirit of Liberty. That's hard to get your mind around. 1/2 million folks!

In 2008 at this time in the race we had 235,679.....

A difference of 202,190 people. That's how many people that voted have been given new life!

source: 2012 Presidential Republican Primary Election Results

But wait....it gets better!

We are all Ron Paul supporters am I right? I have never known a Ron Paul supporter or better yet a Son or Daughter of Liberty to sit still and keep this great gift Ron Paul has given all to ourselves...no no no no!

WE SCREAM FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS!

It is the message of liberty that we will spread every chance we get! If the trend continues as it had from 2008 to 2012 virtually doubling, do you realize we will have over 2.3 million people spreading the message of Liberty by the time this thing comes to a head? I can even see this compounding in multiples!

This movement is taking on religious proportions and gaining momentum. Forget the polls and the caucus's. Look what Ron Paul is doing....Do you see it?

An idea who's time has come can be stopped by no army.....

and yes Dr Paul.....THE REVOLUTION IS ALIVE AND WELL!

The Revolution is alive and well! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

A Snow Storm Will Not Prevent My Ron Paul Support!

Submitted by robbylane
    Wed, 02/29/2012 - 18:57
    Wisconsin

Here in northern Wisconsin duing the last 24 hours, my region was visited by a snow storm that left close to 12 inches of snow on the ground AND my 4x4 truck, as it sat parked in my yard onvernight.

Today, I had to clear the snow from the truck windows and hood for purposes of visibility. I also had to clear the snow off of my headlights, tail-lights and license plates. But ONE MORE item on my truck needed to be totally visible for clarity: my Ron Paul 2012 bumper sticker on rear tailgate tailgate. I found that I could NOT walk away from my truck until that bumper sticker had been cleared for everyone to see. It is during moments like that, when I realize how strong I stand in my convictions and my devoted support of Ron Paul. That bumber sticker is a badge of pride for me, for I am proud to me a committed and devoted supporter of Ron Paul.

I COULD NOT WALK AWAY!!!

A Snow Storm Will Not Prevent My Ron Paul Support! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Another Victory for Ron Paul!

Submitted by TJoe1776 on Wed, 02/29/2012 - 22:56
    Ron Paul 2012
    Ohio

Last Independence Day, I gave my extended family copies of "Liberty Defined." Since then, lots of discussion and debate has ensued, though I have never been sure how successful I had been in converting them.

Well, finally I got some VERY good news! In recent conversations I discovered that my mom, dad, brother and his wife, sister and her husband, cousin, grandparents, aunt and uncle are all voting for Ron Paul! I was moved to tears when I heard them tell their stories of waking up-- talking enthusiastically about the things they have just discovered-- the futility of devaluing the currency, of endless wars and runaway spending. But most importantly, how LIBERTY is the key! They sounded like excited children who had just opened Christmas presents!

The tide is turning! Ron Paul or none at all!

Liberty will reign in America!

God bless Ron Paul,

God bless all you Sons and Daughters of Liberty,

And God bless America-- with LIBERTY and JUSTICE for all!!!!

Another Victory for Ron Paul! | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Ron Paul Influencing U.S. Senate Race in Texas

by MARK WIGGINS / KVUE News
    Posted on January 18, 2012 at 9:31 PM

AUSTIN -- Whether or not Ron Paul is successful in his bid for President, his messages may carry on in a growing number of candidates outside the presidential race.

"You know, I appreciate the fact that Dr. Ron Paul laid out a very austere budget -- one trillion dollars in cuts," Republican candidate seat Glenn Addison told audience members in last week's U.S. Senate debate sponsored by the Texas Public Policy Foundation.

In the race to fill the seat vacated by Republican Texas Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, Addison is an admitted long shot.
    Like Ron Paul, he's centered his campaign around an interpretation of the U.S. Constitution that would involve cutting federal departments seen as unconstitutional and recalling America's troops abroad. Like the Texas Congressman, Addison also hopes to go from relative obscurity to legitimate contender in the Republican Primary.

Shades of Ron Paul reflected in candidate for Senate seat | kvue.com Austin

Ron Paul Influencing U.S. Senate Race in Texas | Ron Paul 2012 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Ron Paul Full Speech Springfield, VA Rally 2/28/12: ‘War Drums Are Beating’

Ron Paul's most important bill yet! HR 1098