Page 298 of 740 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    John F. Kennedy Speach / Ron Paul -Incredible!! [Mind Changing]

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Romney = Liar, Flip-flopper, Globalist, Lobbyist, Job-Killer, Obama-without-a-tan

Gingrich = Globalist, Adulterer, Hypocrite, Traitor, Wolf-in-Sheep's-Clothing

RON PAUL = Doctor, 4,000-baby's delivered, Teacher, Statesman, 55-year-Husband, Patriot, Prophet, Veteran, Congressman, Dr. No, Baseball champion, Consistent, Trustworthy, Honorab­le, Reliable, Principled, Honest, mod­ern Founding Father, Champion of the Constitution, PRESIDENT!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Become Ron Paul"

Submitted by po14015 on Fri, 04/20/2012 - 21:47 Ron Paul 2012

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government!"
    - Congressman Ron Paul

Dr. Paul continues to have overflow crowds as people come to hear his words of wisdom. We need to take these ideas and have candidates across the country share them in every race.

Now is the time for us to "Become Ron Paul." By running for office or helping those who are, the message of Liberty will continue to multiple. SuperBrochure.com is dedicated to helping get as many "Ron Paul" candidates into office as possible.

SuperBrochure.com is already working with many candidates. And we need you! We can create a Super Brochure for you or a candidate that you know. Effectively get the Liberty message out to people with your own Super Brochure web site and your own custom mailing list.

Example of Candidate's Site:
    Peter Richter - Florida State House (District 76)

And the next 10 candidates who apply will not have to pay the initial $1,000 deposit. That is right: No out of pocket cost to set up this powerful tool.

But you have to hurry! Fill out this Application now:
    Application Form

You, me, and all the other Ron Paul Patriots are the R3VOLUTION! The future depends on us taking action now.

If you have questions or need anything, please let me know.

In Liberty,
    Curt

"Become Ron Paul" | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

With Santorum Out, Ron Paul Supporters Reach Out to Evangelicals - Christian Post Article

By Napp Nazworth , Christian Post Reporter

April 20, 2012|11:52 am

With Rick Santorum now out of the presidential race, supporters of the Ron Paul campaign are stepping up efforts to court evangelical leaders.

Brian Jacobs, senior pastor of Metroplex Family Church in Fort Worth, Texas, and Justin Machacek, an award-winning producer for Daystar Television, met with the Texas congressman last week. They are now leading a nationwide effort to enlist the help of other evangelical Christian leaders to mobilize support for Paul's candidacy. The first of several planned conference calls between Paul and evangelical pastors and other leaders will be held this weekend, Jacobs and Machacek told The Christian Post in separate Wednesday interviews.

Machacek said that when he speaks to evangelical leaders, the concern they most often raise about Paul is his stance toward Israel. Paul wants a less active military presence around the globe, would cut all foreign aid, including aid to Israel, and is less concerned about Iran's potential development of a nuclear weapon than the other candidates.

In last week's meeting, Jacobs asked Paul how he felt about moving the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. The move would be controversial because Jerusalem is central to many disputes between Israeli Jews and Muslims in the Middle East. Paul's answer surprised many, including his own staff.

"I love what he said," Jacobs recalled. Paul said, "'the real issue is not what America wants, but what Israel wants. If Israel wants their capital to be Jerusalem, the United States should honor that.'"

Jacobs and Machakeck both acknowledged that Paul is a long-shot to win the nomination and Mitt Romney is the most likely nominee. They believe, though, that gathering more delegates ahead of the convention will help Paul gain influence in the Republican Party and help build a foundation for future presidential races. Like us on Facebook

Neither Jacobs nor Machakeck can speak for the Paul campaign, but both expect Ron Paul to "pass the torch" to his son, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, for future presidential races. Jacobs said he sees a lot of enthusiasm for Rand Paul among Ron Paul supporters.

There is a "high likelihood" that Romney will become the nominee, Machakeck said, but he is already looking ahead at how this race may influence the next 12 years. If Romney is successful, he will likely run as an incumbent president in 2016, and his vice president could be the front runner in 2020.

If that were to happen, Machakeck concluded, "for at least three election cycles we're going to have an uphill battle in trying to find a strong conservative."

"Evangelicals and conservatives need to speak now, even if we don't win, to force the party and to force Romney into a more conservative platform. If we start to compromise now and we don't continue this debate, and we let him start to shift to the center, I feel like the conservative movement, as a whole, it starts to become obsolete," Machakeck added.

Contact: napp.nazworth@christianpost.com, @NappNazworth (Twitter)

With Santorum Out, Ron Paul Supporters Reach Out to Evangelicals

Bigger Than Ben Hur!

Submitted by linejudge on Fri, 04/20/2012 - 20:46
    Ron Paul 2012

Hello, i`m an Australian spectator whose non participation in politics spans 47 yrs.

I have never voted in an election or been politically active ever as there has never imo been a candidate worthy of my support, until i by chance watched a Ron Paul speech on YouTube.

To say I was stunned is a huge understatement. That was in mid december 2011. Ever since that epiphany i have devoted all my spare time to studying this gentleman and part of that brought me to the Daily Paul.

These past 5 months i have been witness and keen observer to a great history in the making thanks to grassroots supporters like yourselves.

Your enthusiasm is contagious and spreading all over the world giving rise to liberty movements in more than just a few countries.

All of you have helped to inspire a new hope in the hearts and minds of many that previously opted out, or gave up, or simply lost interest in the "system". A few generations ago when i was a child, the world was changed, dramatically, forever and for the better. It was by a bunch of "misfits", in the eyes of the establishment, mostly young people like many of yourselves with a determination they could not let go of.

The one galvanizing event that brought these people together, cemented them and their cause, was simply mindboggling to the establishment. I`m talking about WOODSTOCK. It Is the single most important event in youthculture of the 20th century.

IT inspired similar copycat events around the world and shaped the path of an entire generation and the echoes still resonate through the core of society to this day and beyond. That was then, this is now.

What a shameful digression your government has made from the hopes of it`s people.

It seems nothing i learn about your 'elected' representatives can surprise or shock me any greater, then i read some more, and i am. It gets worse and worse every day, it`s truly frightening when you realise the potential of your present leaders to slip your beloved U.S.A into a situation so bad it`s beyond your worst hollywood nightmare scenario.

And sadly that is exactly what they are doing. Election rigging, tsa, ndaa, roadside checkpoints...

its an endless list of shame. Unless YOU put an end to it.

The rep.nat.convention is going to be your woodstock. This generation have been blessed with a man so important, so vital, so exciting it`s incomprehensible. Your goal at this convention should be to attract as much national attention as possible in the best possible way....peacfully and determined with goodness in your hearts.

Bring everyone, the whole family, even the family dog. {not on the car roof or in your lunchbox Make your voices heard around the world ! Never give up, never look back never waste this opportunity to shake the foundations of the establishment status quo, make them sleepless and fearful of you, make this your personal mark in history.

Do it with pride and dignity, peacefully, as befits the honorable man himself, your next POTUS, Dr. Ron PAUL. You can RESTORE AMERICA...

I and millions around the world believe YOU CAN AND MUST DO IT.

If you make it happen at the rnc, Dr. Ron Paul will have a landslide victory at the general election...

BELIEVE IT ! Two generations ago those lovable "misfits" changed the world and they didn`t even have an internet as a valuable tool, yet they brought a million people together, what can your generation achieve?

Bigger Than Ben Hur ! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Both of the Globalist's Obama and Romney Like the NDAA

Romney Supports NDAA and gets Booed in South Carolina Debate

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 04-21-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Ron Paul & Judge Napolitano: Restore the Constitution (video clips)

Ron Paul vs Mitt Romney on NDAA