Page 381 of 740 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 7393
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Ron Paul on the Issues

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    DAILYPAUL: The illustrated history of you being screwed by people like Ben Bernanke

Submitted by Casey Marquis on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 09:24
    Economy

In response to the DailyKOS thread.

The thing to notice is the difference between productivity and wages as the money supply increases more rapidly.

DAILYPAUL: The illustrated history of you being screwed by people like Ben Bernanke | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALERT: Possible Bank Run, Need Info

Submitted by Tumn1s on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 13:42
    Economy

OK so I don't want to cause a panic but I have to tell everyone about an experience I just had at Bank of America. I just went into my local branch to deposit a check and get some cash back. When processing the transaction the teller (who happened to be a bank manager) asks what size bills I'd prefer. I tell her large bills and she asks if it's alright if she gives me a bunch of $20'S instead, because the bank is very low on large bills.

I half jokingly say sure and ask if there's been a bank run or something. The lady looks me dead in the eyes and says "Not yet, but there will be". I double take and say "What!?". She then says "Yeah, I don't know when it's going to happen but it'll be soon". I then say, "What do you mean?". She says, "Trust me... have a nice day". She did not seem mentally unstable or nutty in any way. She wasn't joking and was being very hush hush about the whole thing. Why would a person who works for a bank even talk about a bank run? That's like someone who works for the fire department telling you that your house is about to burn down.

To top it off, I get back to my desk and see this headline on drudge:

"Americans flee banks for home safes..." (http://www.smartmoney.com/plan/banking/more-americans-keepin...)

I thought about it some more and I realize that the FDIC insures deposits... so it's not like we have to worry about our money "not being there" in one sense. Then it hit me, rapid currency devaluation would trigger a bank run because people would want to get their money out and convert it into hard commodities before it lost it's value.

Does anyone have more info on this? This has got me pretty rattled.

ALERT: Possible Bank Run, Need Info | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The anti Ron Paul robo call in Nevada & other stuff. NEVADA attend your convention!

Submitted by ausscyn on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 14:07
    Daily Paul Liberty Forum

Nevada

Blogs: Politics: Ralston's Flash - Las Vegas Sun

RNC to NV GOP: Don’t let Ron Paul delegates take over national convention slots or don’t bother coming to Tampa

By Jon Ralston
    Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | 9:18 p.m.

In a letter delivered Wednesday to GOP Chairman Michael McDonald, the RNC's chief counsel said if Ron Paul delegates are allowed to take too many slots for the national convention, Nevada's entire contingent may not be seated in Tampa.

John R. Phillippe Jr. said that while his letter is not binding, "I believe it is highly likely that any committee with jurisdiction over the matter would find improper any change to the election, selection, allocation, or binding of delegates, thus jeopardizing the seating of Nevada’s entire delegation to the National Convention."

Clearly, the RNC fears that mischief at the Sparks convention this weekend could result in Ron Paul delegates taking Mitt Romney slots and then not abiding by GOP rules to vote for the presumptive nominee on the first ballot in Tampa. So they are trying to force McDonald to ensure that actual Romney delegates fill 20 of the 28 national convention slots, thus removing any mystery of who they will vote for.

This could be even more fun on Saturday because ­ and I may be wrong ­ I don't think these Paul folks respect authority too much. And now the new chairman, who is close to some of the Paul folks, has to be the enforcer.

Too delicious.
    ---------------

The robo call:
    Try blaming this one on Ron Paul supporters - Came from 800-525-4610 - YouTube

Response from Carl Bunce, Nevada RP campaign:
    It was the best get out the vote call we could have for Ron Paul supporters. I hope they do another one. I was laughing the entire time. It was someone associated with the Romney campaign that did it, they bought the data from the state party.

------------------

Remarks about this latest ploy from the RNC:

We can't follow the edict set forth in yesterday's RNC letter without violating our own rules. The RNC is directing Chair Michael McDonald, to ensure that at our convention we vet the nominees for presidential candidate preference and include or exclude them based on caucus vote percentages. We can't do that using the procedure below.
    What the RNC is telling McDonald to do is preposterous. We would have to change the entire structure of the voting process and even then, how do we determine nominee preference? Lie detector? The rack? Are we going to interrogate the nominees onstage?

Amazing. Romney must be extremely worried about not getting the 1144 he needs. What a weak, weak candidate the RNC is trying to shove down our throats.

Is there any precedence for such micromanagement on the part of the RNC to state chairmen?
    http://www.nevadagop.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/2012Elec...

Voting
    - After nominations have closed in accordance with the Convention Rules, the names of those nominated will be placed on the screen at the front of the room
    in alphabetical order.

- Ballot boxes will ALWAYS be attended by at least two members of the Elections Committee
    - When a delegate approaches the ballot box to cast a ballot, their delegate badge

must be checked by a member of the Elections Committee to verify that they are a properly credentialed delegate of the State Convention.

- When a delegate has cast his ballot, a member of the Elections Committee will mark the delegate’s badge in a permanent manner to indicate that the delegate
    has voted in the election.

- Each delegate is allowed to cast only ONE ballot in each election. eetup.com

The anti Ron Paul robo call in Nevada & other stuff. NEVADA attend your convention! | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul Rocks the House at CSU Fullerton - 4,000 + In Attendance

Submitted by The Daily Paul on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 08:33
    Ron Paul 2012

California

Another Ron Paul rally, another packed house. 4,000 plus today at California State University at Fullerton.

Read the Latest California Updates from the Daily Paul

Picture source: Ron Paul 2012

Ron Paul Rocks the House at CSU Fullerton - 4,000 + In Attendance | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Tonight's Ben Swann to be 'epic'...

Submitted by Delvin on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 14:54
    Ron Paul 2012

From Ben Swann WXIX facebook:

"Tonight's Reality Check (it will be posted here tonight) will be epic. I am going to show you how the RNC is breaking its own rules by giving money to the Romney campaign... Plus, something you won't see anywhere else.

Why all these "bound" delegates from across the country may NOT be bound at all.

How the race for the Republican nomination is barely getting started. Tonight!"

Ben Swann WXIX | Facebook

Ben will also be taking your questions at 9 ET tonight on Liberty Chat.

Chat | Liberty Chat

Tonight's Ben Swann to be 'epic'... | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Christian Leader Calls Gingrich Followers to Vote for Ron Paul - Ron Paul is the Only Christian Running for President

Contact: Pastor Steven Andrew, USA Christian Ministries, 877-537-8734

SAN JOSE, Calif., May 3, 2012 /Christian Newswire/ -- "Ron Paul is the only Christian running for President. Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum and Mitt Romney followers should vote for Paul. God wants to bless the USA with a Christian President," says Pastor Steven Andrew, President of USA Christian Ministries.

"Ron Paul is the most God-fearing Presidential candidate that pastors and the Republican party should support. Paul is able, honest and opposes the sins of breaking Constitutional laws, removing freedom, abortion and covetousness that Obama has weakened Americans with (Exodus 18:21)," he says. "If Republicans don't give a Christian candidate, Christians should look elsewhere - even to a third party. Ron Paul can beat Obama. Paul does well with Independents and Democrats."

"God warns that Obama and Romney serve another Jesus. Romney and Obama aren't Christians," he explains. Don't vote against God or waste your vote with Romney who shares in many of Obama's sins," the ministry president adds.

He hopes people understand the dangers of Romney's cult heresies. Romney thinks Jesus is a created being, the spirit brother of Lucifer. Christians believe that Jesus is the Second Person of the Godhead, God eternal. Mormons also think men become a God. This is considered evil by Christians. Romney brought homosexual sin to schools in Massachusetts.

"Obama covered the name and cross of Jesus at Georgetown. Obama believes in leaving living babies to die who survive botched abortions. Obama opposes God and religious liberty. God says turn away from Obama and Romney," he explains.

"Scripture teaches that voting for non-Christians causes economic decline and removes freedom (Psalm 1, Deuteronomy 28, Nehemiah 9:32-38, Leviticus 26)," he says.

The First Commandment says to love God and the first of the Ten Commandments says to have no other God before the LORD. "If a Christian says to support Romney or Obama, don't listen to them. They are betraying Christ," he continues.

"If you love Jesus Christ for dying for your sins, you won't betray Him by voting for Romney or Obama. God says Obama and Romney are 'accursed' (2Chronicles 19:2)," he adds. Galatians 1:9 says, "if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed."

"Ron Paul is the only person a Christian can vote for," he shares.

Pastor Steven Andrew is organizing 1000 pastors to pastor the USA. He is raising funds to buy TV time and to expand. To help support these ministries, click here.

Christian Leader Calls Gingrich Followers to Vote for Ron Paul -- Ron Paul is the Only Christian Running for President

God Says Romney is “Accursed” (Read Galatians 1:9)

March 12, 2012 | Filed under: Christian Nation,Politics | Posted by: Pastor Steven Andrew

“Christians are called to unite the USA with Christians in government. This is because the Bible says that Mitt Romney opposes Jesus Christ and Christians. Romney is against everything the USA was founded upon,” says pastor Steven Andrew, president of USA Christian Ministries.

“God promises to fix the economy if we vote for mature Christians (Exodus 18:21),” he adds. “God says that the economy declined for taking God out of government, 54-plus million abortions and homosexual sins,” explains the pastor, who is also author of “Making A Strong Christian Nation”.

“Christians understand God controls the economy because He says so in 2Chronicles 7:13-14. Do you believe God? He sends prosperity for obedience and famine for sins (Deuteronomy 28, Nehemiah 9:32-38, Leviticus 26),” he adds.

The ministry president hopes pastors will call their churches to vote for Christians.

Both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney oppose Jesus Christ and Christians.

“Mormons have another Jesus, gospel and spirit. When Romney talks about Jesus, Romney isn’t talking about Jesus Christ, the Son of God, but ‘another Jesus’. Just like when someone knows ‘another John’ than the John you know,” he explains.

2 Corinthians 11:4 warns, “For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted-you may well put up with it!”

Jesus Christ is the 2nd Person of the Godhead. Opposing Christianity, Mormons think Jesus is a created being, the spirit brother of Lucifer. Christians consider this evil.

“God says Mormons are accursed. We don’t want someone accursed in the White House,” he adds. Galatians 1:9 says, “…if anyone preaches any other gospel…let him be accursed.”

“Don’t oppose God. Romney is untrustworthy with abortion and homosexual sins. God’s issues or ‘social issues’ are the most important election issues because God rewards nations who obey Him”, the author explains in “Making A Strong Christian Nation”.

USA Christian Ministries is raising money to build a network of 1000 pastors to pastor the USA and a national TV program. To support this important outreach, see USA Christian Ministries.

Pastor Steven Andrew:
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-03-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Mormon Romney Would be God’s Judgment on the USA – Christians Are to Fear God, Not Obama

February 29, 2012 | Filed under: Christian Nation,Politics | Posted by: Pastor Steven Andrew

“It is sin for a Christian to vote for Mitt Romney because Mormons preach a different gospel. Romney as president would be God’s judgment,” says pastor Steven Andrew, president of USA Christian Ministries.

“Jesus is God eternal, but Mormons think Jesus is a created being, the spirit brother of Lucifer (Galatians 1:9),” he explains.
    “Many of our nation’s problems are because of people-pleasing pastors. Unless Franklin Graham, Joel Osteen, Pat Robertson and others repent for disobeying Scripture and telling Christians its ‘ok’ to vote for Mormons, how can God bless America? I have contacted these pastors privately for a meeting two times but they have refused to meet with me. I want to share 2 Chronicles 19:2 with them and Galatians 1:9. I hope they repent so they will be stronger pastors and the USA will be blessed by Jesus Christ,” he says.

The Bible teaches that when a nation sins against God, then God allows ungodly people to rule in hope that the people repent and cry out to God to deliver them (Judges 3:9).

Abraham Lincoln said, “… by His divine law, nations, like individuals, are subjected to punishments and chastisements…”
    “The Tea Party, Republicans, Independents and Democrats should read Deuteronomy 28, Nehemiah 9:32-38 and Leviticus 26 to understand what is going on in the USA,” says pastor Steven. His book “Making A Strong Christian Nation” explains how the USA can have God’s blessings.

“Why are Americans spending millions of dollars helping ungodly politicians, when God says turning from our wicked ways heals our land? Does your pastor preach repentance?” he asks.

“In June 2008 God said to me, ‘The abortions have reached Heaven. Therefore, I am giving the USA people to vote for who will destroy it.’…We now see the debt and division of Obama. However, God wants to show mercy for repentance.”
    The author continues, “Our sins are the ‘root’ issue for economic decline, weaker national security and freedoms lost-and some want one more sin by voting for a Mormon because they are afraid of Obama? Americans are to fear God, not Obama.”

USA Christian Ministries is raising money to build a network of 1000 pastors to pastor the USA and a national TV program.
    People like Obama are called “plunderers” and “spoilers” Biblically. Plunderers take a nation’s money. Obama spent $6 trillion-the most in history. George W. Bush several $trillion.

God’s issues, or “social issues”, are the most important election issues. God’s issues are: including God in government, schools and courts; a pro-life nation; man and woman marriage; and voting for God-fearing people (Exodus 18:21).
    “Romney and Obama are not God-fearing. They are God’s judgment unless we repent (2 Chronicles 19:2),” he says.

Disobeying God causes national debt (Deuteronomy 28:44), government corruption (Leviticus 26:17), weaker military (Deuteronomy 28:25), terrorism (Leviticus 26:16) and illegal aliens (Deuteronomy 28:43).

Pastor Says

FoxNews: Paul campaign has new tactic to win delegates, hijack GOP convention

Submitted by cobaltz on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 18:34
    Ron Paul 2012

I am posting this as the piece is titled. I don't watch Fox News anymore and don't like to frequent their website. This is pretty crappy of them though in my opinion, and I think folks who want to should see it.

Paul campaign has new tactic to win delegates, hijack GOP convention | Fox News

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Note: Best quote in the comment section lol: "BenRose3d 38 minutes ago

I'll just leave this here. Ron Paul delegate strategy is perfectly legitimate | Washington Times Communities

FoxNews: Paul campaign has new tactic to win delegates, hijack GOP convention | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Fox A.K.A. Faux is Fake New's to counter the Left's Fake New's and is at it again. Corporate Media is in Panic Mode and it is only going to get worse for them as they become less and less relevant
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-03-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Washington Times: Ron Paul delegate strategy is perfectly legitimate

Submitted by jay0718 on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 17:47 in
    Ron Paul 2012

From Washington Times

Ron Paul delegate strategy is perfectly legitimate

For at least a month, the media have been ignoring compelling evidence that Ron Paul is doing much better in the Republican nomination race than he did in the primary/caucus popular votes. In their hurry to write the general election narrative, the media have forgotten to perform their primary function: to report the facts. The facts are that Ron Paul has won at least two states and will likely win more...

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/reawaken...

Washington Times: Ron Paul delegate strategy is perfectly legitimate | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Ron Paul 2012

Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-03-2012 at 08:06 PM.