Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC, Alice!

Yep...some of US stumbled on to it about 18 months ago and felt a dread speaking for myself I'll never forget.

It is most definitely Treason in the worst most deceptive form of treachery.

Go glad to have you with US and look forward to working with you to save our nation from this disaster.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome to ALIPAC Alice!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: Regarding Students being trained

"Great to have you with Alipac. Jump in and use that anger to fight."

Thanks for the warm welcome. I didn't discover this forum until I read the WND article. By the way, in my earlier post, I made a mistake. I've been researching the National Animal Identification System (NAIS) since April. I didn't become aware of the NAU agreements until about June.

"We've got em on the run but we need to stay in the battle."

I wish I could be as confident about this as yourself. Truth is, the more research I do, the less confident I'm feeling. The planners of this NAU have been working on it for well over a decade in areas that will affect every aspect of our life. The way I see it, the only reason that we are now becoming aware of what they're doing is because they have already got it pretty much completed and ready to go. Something like an evil masterpiece painting being finished, but covered until the grand presentation. I hope I'm not about to proceed into OT areas, but the North American Union agreements, from what I gathered, appear to involve EVERY area of our life and freedom. The same modus of operandi is being used in several areas and we're all focused on the various concerns, however, they all interlock and most don't see or realize the big picture. For example, it's easy to see the connection to the NAU and the super highways planned as well as the illegal immigration problem as being directly connected to the NAU. However, there are several other areas that will directly affect our life where they working to conform us, all along with everything we own, to UN standards. A complete global governance that controls not only our health, but every drop of food and
    water, where we live, how we raise are children, etc.. is being set up. This NAU is only one of the regions to be governed under a world global governance.

I started doing research on the National Animal Identification System (NAIS) around April of this year. I've given it a great deal of thought and I've made the decision that this is a hill I'm willing to die over or go to prison over. To sum NAIS up, it is a bold proclamation by our government that it owns our personal property in the form of our animals. Not too far off the track of making the proclamation that they own us as well. A slave owner owns not only the slave but all that the slave owns. With NAIS, they are demanding to mark every living livestock animal, including pets, and track our every move. If anyone is unfamiliar with what NAIS is about, a good article/report is located here: http://www.thegaitedhorse.com/nais.htm Another good article that gives you a good idea of the promoters behind NAIS is located here: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1702177/posts At first,
    when I was reading many of the official documents, I couldn't figure out why they kept specifically bringing up Mexican cattle. After coming across information on the NAU and an organization called the Pacific NW Economic Region http://pnwer.org/ it all started to make sense. This Pacific NW Economic Region has been working on the SPP for over a decade! From their report located at: http://pnwer.org/2005%20Annual%20Report.pdf they write:

"The Pacific NorthWest Economic Region (PNWER) is a statutory, public/private partnership composed of legislators, governments, and businesses in the Northwest states of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington and the Western Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, and the Yukon Territory."

Same with those pushing NAIS, they've been working on NAIS BEFORE anyone ever heard of Mad cow.

Haven't had a chance to really dig around, but my guess is that there are other organizations comparable to the PNWER set up for governance of our entire country.

With regards to health, look how this NAU will affect us with this article: http://www.newswithviews.com/Richards/byron9.htm

Bottom line, the NAU is built upon collusion between global industries and a governmental dictatorship. Whenever you hear the words, "public private partnerships" just think fascism for short, because that is precisely the definition of fascism. An evil marriage between a governmental dictatorship and economic interests.

I hope I haven't put a damper on your 'got em on the run' statement, but I see us more as more of being in the position of playing catch up right now with all that they've deviously and underhandedly been working on for well over a decade. Those treasonous cockroaches knew exactly what they've been planning and also knew that the people in this country wouldn't go for it... this is why they've done their dirty deeds in the dark without public knowledge. Isn't that the way cockroaches operate. Don't count on your politicians to do anything about it (not including Paul or Tancredo... pretty sad that my good guy politician list is so short)
    Republican or Democrat, there's not a dime's worth of difference. The lot of them have betrayed us lock stock and barrel. They're either committed globalists or too cowardly to stop the globalists so they pretend to see no evil. In either case, I'd like to see them hung for treason.

Personally, I think it will all boil down to what I heard one rancher say, 'I hope the government is prepared for a whole lotta Ruby Ridges around the country'. I pray that we have the commitment as a nation to stand up to this tyranny and draw a line in the sand and say, "NO" It's better to die free, than live as a slave.
    Alice

Alice, you "see" and understand. I do too. A year ago I was ranting about the future. I created the two casts of players. Crones and Drones. Crones are the Globalists and their buttslurping Cronies. Drones..that's US and all the people of the world caged and trapped in daily existences that Drone on day after day the same as before where we're fed GMO mush; live in Crone dorms; drink recycled sewer water; and toil for the Crones....worldwide, globally, nowhere to run, no place to hide, no escape. Global Armies controlled by the Crones will ensure that there are no uprisings, no revolts, no coups, no revolutions, no independence, no freedom of thought that could upset their Apple Cart, no hope of freedom of any kind other than the very limited freedoms they'll afford US to increase "productivity, efficiencies and competitiveness".

We will have chips in our head so they can track our every move ... just like cattle... so there will be no Ruby Ridges ... they'll attack from the air following the chips as the Marker of the Target for the Hit. We'll never even know when or what Hit Us. There will be no arrests, because there will be no trials.

The tyranny that is planned incorporates all the methods of former tyrants but perfected to eliminate their mistakes and downfalls. So what we face globally is The Perfect Tyranny.

It all depends on The Americans. The other nations will be easy. It's The Americans that have always been the problem in modern times. That's why the process of implementing this New World Order One World Government Tyranny...is starting here with US.

The future of the entire world depends on what The American People do in the coming months. If we do not Double Impeach Bush and Cheney and get them out of the White House, I truly believe we will have passed the point of no return before 2008.

There is an old saying about the Enemy of my Enemy is My Friend. This is no truer today with regards to the United States than ever before in world history.

There are people around the world who have figured it out. They have dared to stand up against it and been demonized.

We need to act and we need to act now. That starts with demanding an Impeachment of this Administration and removing the entire Cabinet of the US Government.

Chao has to go (her father is from Mainland China and in cohoots with the Chinese Government. He builds ships for them through Formosa Shipping from NEW YORK). Gutierrez has to go (he was born in Cuba; raised and spent the first half of his life in Mexico and therefore thinks Mexican--his father was a plantation owner in Cuba before the revolution). Gonzales has to go (he may be American but something is terribly wrong with him and I think that's because he grew up under the guidance and influence of National Council of La Raza starting with the earlier Brown Beret version when it was La Raza Unidas). Rumsfeld has to go (he's a corporate globalist running a war in Iraq, for no reason, and itching to start one in Iran, again for no reason). Rice has to go (all she talks and thinks about is "competitiveness" the Globalists Joker Card). They all have to go.

They've used 9/11 to justify the Patriot Act which was not to be used on terrorists...it's to be used on US. Terrorism was just the excuse. How do I know? Because the Patriot Act was in play before 9/11 during the Clinton Administration and I think if we tracked it further it was conceived by Pappy Bush when he was with the CIA.

They've used 9/11 to invade Afghanistan to get the UNOCAL pipeline through which doesn't serve the interests of the American People as no oil will be served US by that pipeline. That was a Globalist maneuver.

They've used 9/11 and Lies about Iraq to invade Iraq to create turmoil in the Middle East and stage to invade Iran. Neither of these invasions benefit the American People. Neither country is a threat to US.

They've used 9/11 to reverse due process of law for suspects denying basic civil rights in criminal law including American Citizens.

They've used 9/11 to authorize torture of suspects including American Citizens to secure information on others.

They've used 9/11 to authorize spying on American Citizens.

They've used 9/11 to secure all the legislations and regulations they need to implement the plan.

The experimented the plan in Europe. Surprisingly the French ruined the schedule...and defeated the EU Constitution causing the UK and Dutch to vote it down as well. Germany and Spain ratified it. Clinton, our former President on his tour for Tsunami Relief told the French in Paris last year they were stupid for having defeated it because Globalism was "inevitable".

They will not form the unions now using a Constitution. That's why ours will be by Executive Regulation...just like the Decrees of any King seeking to Rule the World. And behold the SPP...300 regulations that we know of. Even the corporate guys they have involved thought that was too many and are only going to address about 30 through their North American Competiveness Council and will leave the rest to the Government Traitors.

It's dreadful where we are right now.

It's a massive replay of OK Corral. We are completely surrounded, infiltrated and possibly overwhelmed.

Overwhelmed:

Some are overwhelmed by the incredulity of it;

Others by the complexity of it;

Others by the many distractions they've set in play for this purpose;

Others because they gauge world events through their daily lives which seem OK on the surface;

Others by their religion and trust in a government led by people who appear to be the sort they are comfortable with and can therefore "trust";

Others by an historical lack of interest in politics in general who don't worry about what the government is up to and just want to know how much their tax refund will be at tax time;

Others by hardships already in play like rising poverty, unemployment, static and declining wages, loss of health insurance and rising costs of living all squeezing them into a frenzy just to survive and pay the bills leaving no time to figure out what in the world is going on;

Others by their own greed as they experience what they believe are great lives on top of the mountain with no clue that while they will be according to plan the last ones to tumble they will have the longest hardest fall into a Drone Cell with the rest of US who will remember clearly that the last ones hauled in will be those who helped the Tyrants to betray US.

Others by paralysis caused by Fear which causes them to be afraid to speak; afraid to act; afraid to react; afraid to respond; afraid to question; afraid to dissent; afraid to stand up; afraid ... to even listen.

They have set a trap that to me is incredibly .... perfect. They've trapped us financially; they've trapped us emotionally; they've trapped us mentally; they've trapped us politically; and I believe they have done it...Legally... through the transference of all dispute matters considered "international" to the World Trade Organization in Geneva, Switzerland and well outside the Jurisdiction of US Courts.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    out of the 3 countries - Mexico , America , Canada - America is
    "the most wanted " country for the immigrants
    So it should be America to push for the union not others - it sounds like a person who is living in the mobile home is telling to someone owning the mansion :
    " Let me come and share the mansion with you - it will be beneficial for both of us ."
    Is it true ?- I do not think so
    It is to our home-grown University trained cadre of Communists. Don't have to tell you about all the millions of people who died in Russia when communism took over, do I?

And, of the course, the millions of people who died were largely made up of those who objected to the fact that communism killed millions of people!

google: North American Forum on Integration

FINA-NAFI - The north americain trade corridorsThe North American trade corridors are bi- or tri-national channels for which ... copyright The North American Forum on Integration All rights reserved. ...
    www.fina-nafi.org/eng/integ/corridors.a ... menu=integ - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

Vive le Canada - Deep Integration Planned at Secret Conference ...See "North American Forum held in secret at Banff Springs Hotel", ... Session V: Demographic and Social Dimensions of North American Integration ...
    www.vivelecanada.ca/article.php/20060919132553106 - 284k - Sep 29, 2006 - Cached - Similar pages

North American Forum on Integration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe North American Forum on Integration (NAFI), also known as Le Forum sur l'Intégration Nord-Américaine (FINA), is a North American think tank based in ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Forum_on_Integration - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

North American integration - second North American ForumWhile the media were busy obsessing over rumours of a budding romance between Condoleezza Rice and Peter MacKay last week, a more significant relationship ...
    www.canadiancontent.net/forums/about18076.html - 111k - Cached - Similar pages

Watcher Magazine » Archive » Integration Talks in Secret: North ...2 Responses to “Integration Talks in Secret: North American Forum meets in Banff”. Weapon of Mass Distraction » Archive » Show Notes: Wednesday, ...
    www.watchermagazine.com/?p=6484 - 78k - Cached - Similar pages

WorldNetDaily: North American Forum agendaSession V: Demographic and Social Dimensions of North American Integration ... Presenters: George Shultz, Co-Chair, North American Forum ...
    www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52077 - 34k - Cached - Similar pages

WorldNetDaily: North American merger topic of secret confabNorth American merger topic of secret confab Meeting on integration of US, ... a high-level, top-secret meeting of the North American Forum took place this ...
    www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52063 - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

Foreign Affairs and International Trade CanadaI would like to thank the North American Forum on Integration, especially its President, Robert Pastor, and its CEO, Christiane Fréchettte, ...
    w01.international.gc.ca/minpub/Publication.asp?FileSpec=/Min_Pub_Docs/105994.htm&Language=E - 53k - Cached - Similar pages

Judy, You've summed up my thoughts precisely with your post. To be sure, we're in a dire situation at the present. Comparable to the building being on fire, yet the bulk of the residents have no clue there's even a fire. What few smell smoke, assume it's a small fire that a single fire extinguisher could put out. What's worse, out of the few that smell smoke, they naively think that the firemen are planning on putting out the fire but are unaware that it was the firemen that started the fire in the first place with the goal of burning the entire building down.

Judy wrote:
    "We will have chips in our head so they can track our every move ... just like cattle... so there will be no Ruby Ridges ... they'll attack from the air following the chips as the Marker of the Target for the Hit."

Regarding the chipping of us... It was plain as day to me when I first started researching the National Animal Identification System (NAIS) that they aren't planning on stopping with the animals. Later, I read a government report from Homeland Security http://www.dhs.gov/interweb/assetlib...rfid_draft.pdf that advised against going ahead with RFID in people until they worked out privacy, hacking, etc., issues. They even openly state in the closing that there may be other technologies that will serve their goals. In any event, it's not rocket science to realize where they're going with this. However, that said, I still think it will boil down to them demanding that we comply. This is where the rubber will meet the highway and I pray we are not already a nation of cowards. To stop this, it's going to take large amounts of people to swallow that fear and be willing to face either death or starvation when the time comes and they try and force the issue.

The biggest problem I see right now is most rationalize what's being done to us with a 'I can't do anything to stop this so I might as well comply' and refuse to take personal responsibility for their life. Not too long ago, I was listening to G. B. Oliver of the Paragon Foundation
    http://www.paragonfoundation.org/ on the Derry Brownfield Show http://www.derrybrownfield.com/ and he mentioned this taking of personal responsibility. It got me to thinking about this as the reason why we may talk to a number of people about what's currently happening and we get the dead pan stare. Somehow, I think the bulk of our population is already conditioned to be in a slave mindset. It's our responsibility to take a stand and say 'no' no matter what the consequences. In the slave mindset, people are already conditioned to think that there's nothing they can do about it and so they willingly put out their arms and let the shackles be placed on their wrists. By the way, in the above I mentioned the Derry Brownfield Show. I've got to say I'm not much of a radio listener and most of what I mentally digest is in written form. I just discovered Derry's show about 4 months ago, and I've got to admit, I'm now an addict. He hits these issues hard and heavy
    unlike I've ever heard on any other radio media. So much so, that I've started burning CDs of his shows in his archives and passing them out to people. Much of our problem in getting the word out to people about our current state of affairs is we're battling a news media blackout. (not any different than in Communist China's media) Add that to the fact that it seems to me that most are so busy with their own lives that few seem willing to sit down and read info. Anyway, I'm really thankful for
    Derry's shows as I'm passing out the CDs to folks that normally wouldn't read an article, but will listen to a show. Any way we can get the info out to people, the better.

Judy wrote:
    "The tyranny that is planned incorporates all the methods of former tyrants but perfected to eliminate their mistakes and downfalls. So what we face globally is The Perfect Tyranny"

Good grief, I've got to hand it to you. You explained what I've been trying to write in too long of a form, in an eloquent manner in just two simple sentences! At any rate, I totally agree. It would seem that people on a mass scale seemed to have forgotten history.

Judy wrote:
    "The future of the entire world depends on what The American People do in the coming months. If we do not Double Impeach Bush and Cheney and get them out of the White House, I truly believe we will have passed the point of no return before 2008."

Personally, I don't see that happening. I'd like to see them hung for treason, but I doubt that I will. IMHO, I think some of what we're seeing is pride issues with those that have been in the rah rah Republican crowd. It's hard to swallow your pride and admit that you've made a mistake. It seems that if they even realize and acknowledge that there's rotten fish below the surface, they want to deal with the problem by covering it up rather than admitting they were wrong and exposing the rotten fish.

Judy wrote:
    "There is an old saying about the Enemy of my Enemy is My Friend. This is no truer today with regards to the United States than ever before in world history."

I understand what you're saying, but that even makes me nervous. Some of what I see appears to me to be comparable to several wolves fighting over their prey. The wolves (them) all have the same goals, but they're fighting over who's going to be top dog and devour the prey (us).

Judy wrote:
    "We need to act and we need to act now. That starts with demanding an Impeachment of this Administration and removing the entire Cabinet of the US Government."

I think so too. I think we're probably witnessing the most traitorous Congress in the history of our country at this time.

Judy wrote:
    "They've used 9/11 to justify the Patriot Act which was not to be used on terrorists."

Exactly, a created crises in order to manipulate the people and herd them like cattle. Remember when the Patriot Act was up for re-authorization? I fully believe that if Congress hadn't reauthorized that Act from Hell, we probably would have faced another "terrorist" attack that might have made 9/11 look like child's play. Personally, the only terrorists that I think we're dealing with right now is our own government. As for me and my house, I'd rather face the acts of 'terrorism' than live life as a slave.

Judy wrote:
    "It's a massive replay of OK Corral. We are completely surrounded, infiltrated and possibly overwhelmed."

Yup!

Judy wrote:
    Overwhelmed:
    "Others by the complexity of it;"

I think that's the boat I'm in... overwhelmed, with the realization of how far back this goes and how diabolical this plan is.

Judy wrote:
    "They have set a trap that to me is incredibly .... perfect. They've trapped us financially; they've trapped us emotionally; they've trapped us mentally; they've trapped us politically; and I believe they have done it...Legally... through the transference of all dispute matters considered "international" to the World Trade Organization in Geneva, Switzerland and well outside the Jurisdiction of US Courts."

This is how I see it as well, however, I disagree that they've done it legally. All of these unConstitutional laws are illegal, at least for our country. This is why I say that it's pure treason. Those in government have sworn to uphold our Constitution and they've betrayed all of us and their country, by not doing so.
    Alice

Thank you Alice.

I agree that it is Treason under our laws. But our laws through this US Congress have made the USA a member of the World Trade Organization. This has transferred authority over all trade and business matters including most of our public laws that impact international trade. Our economy has now almost fully internationalized so much so that the vast majority of any issue could and will be settled by the WTO and under international law that will be Legal in the eyes of the most of the world. The fact that we let our leaders commit a treason against US will be moot in that regard.

The solution to this dilemma is immediate withdrawal from the World Trade Organization. Ron Paul and a couple of others tried with legislation last year to secure that withdrawal. And they failed. If they were to try again now with full disclosure on NAU, SPP, New World Order, I believe the American People would respond appropriately.

Additionally, if the American People will impeach Bush and Cheney for treason, we could then legally invalidate any regulation or document they signed as part of the treasonous act against the people of the United States.

However, if we do not impeach Bush and Cheney, charge them with conspiracy to commit treason and withdraw from the WTO, then I do not believe there is any legal peaceful means to invalidate the international agreements they have and will continue to execute.

I dont think we could get Bush or Cheney impeached, but hopefully we can get out of not only the WTO, but NAFTA, CAFTA and last but not Least the UN.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    I dont think we could get Bush or Cheney impeached, but hopefully we can get out of not only the WTO, but NAFTA, CAFTA and last but not Least the UN.
    WHAT A GUY!!

AMEN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast