Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Tyson Sadler feels so strongly about the wrongs done to Native Americans, why doesn't he give everything he owns to his closest Native American tribe?

Why doesn't he convince everyone and their family at his University to give everything they own to Native American tribes? Hmm, why stop there, tell everyone at the NAFI to do it.

If the Indians feel grateful, they might let them become a non-voting member of the tribe and live a traditiional native lifestyle. Grow some corn, live in a teepee, wool clothes and blanket, buckskin coat and moccasins used to walk everywhere since Europeans brought horses and metal. Otherwise they can move to Europe, ask for political asylum, and live off their welfare state.

This would be OK with me as I am part American Indian, maybe I will get a little bit of their billions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've got a feeling Tyson Sadler is Canadian or from the UK and not American to begin with.

Can we find out?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Universtiy he went to is in Canada. He doesnt seem to have any aligence to the United States.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    The Universtiy he went to is in Canada. He doesnt seem to have any aligence to the United States.
    You've got that right, JP!

I hope someone will post perhaps from Canada if anyone is reading our threads from there just where this little Globalist punk is from.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Google his name and see what you find.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I dont think we should underestimate Mr. Sadler. He has made some interesting points. Tyson Sadler is extremely intelligent and although I don't agree 100% with everything he has said, we have no right to slander him. We should welcome criticism. It will only make us stronger! We are guilty of twisting his words and misrepresenting him. Lets keep this civilized.

For a better America, we must work together.

Unity. Brotherhood. Respect.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MinuteMan
    I dont think we should underestimate Mr. Sadler. He has made some interesting points. Tyson Sadler is extremely intelligent and although I don't agree 100% with everything he has said, we have no right to slander him. We should welcome criticism. It will only make us stronger! We are guilty of twisting his words and misrepresenting him. Lets keep this civilized.

For a better America, we must work together.

Unity. Brotherhood. Respect.
    You should really inform yourself a bit better before spouting off in here, MinuteMan. Tyson Sadler may be intelligent, but he's working for the NAU which makes him fair game. As for slandering him, telling the truth is not slander. Speaking of slander, go read his first post here and how he described ALIPAC. We are guilty of calling a globalist traitor a globalist traitor, nothing more.

Get a grip, man!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    You should really inform yourself a bit better before spouting off in here, MinuteMan.
    Pinestraw:

Minuteman is a paid spammer who has been instructed to post comments like these in order to make us look foolish. I recognize his comments as being the same type of comments that popped up in a group that I participated in about overseas offshoring. He is using the identity "minuteman" to make it look like he is part of this group. This type of "spam identity" shows up in discussion groups all over the web.
    You will also notice that there is some strange syntax in the way he uses English. This most likely indicates that he is a spammer operating out of some foreign country. Since most of the paid spammers I have run into were cheap paid labored from India, this would most likely indicate that an opposition group against ALIPAC is trying to save money by having English "speakers" from India spam groups like this one. Since spammers in India can be paid as little as one dollar an hour to sit a computer and spew put pre-canned spammed messages, many cash-strapped political groups use this option to save alot of money. This has increased in recent years as the Internet has become the prime source of political news reporting as cable stations become more and more biased.

This is really a good compliment! It means that ALIPAC has gained national notice and that its opposition is having to resort to hiring Internet spammers from India to accomplish its goals.

Welcome aboard India!

Hey Minuteman! Are you also "globalist"?

Mr. Sadler seems like one of those globalist idiots. Look him up and see for yourselves.

Tyson Sadler may be intelligent, but intelligent youths are the most susceptible people to the Globalist brainwashing.

Having well developed frontal lobes allows political influences to provide propaganda masquerading as "information" and "eduction" which higher reasoning skills become tools to turn a person against themselves and their own community.

In this case, Mr. Sadler is more concerned about something that happened hundreds of years ago to indian tribes more than his own fate, the fate of the United States, or the violence and rapes of Americans and Canadians that is being fostered by this lawlessness.

Thus is the poison of liberalism.

It is important to care about others and to be concerned about history but not at the expense of your own future and the future of your community and your family.

Now, Mr. Tyson Sadler has the luxery of not worrying about this because as the child of wealth, he has little worry of his children or family experiencing the loss in quality of life, death, and destruction we report on regularly.

Since the FACTS of what is really happening are contrary to what Mr. Tyson Sadler has been taught to think of himself, America, and Europeans, he reacts by spouting venom and insults.

This is a natural response of a brainwashed mind when confronted with clear evidence that the propagandized beliefs in his head do not match reality.

I went through the same process long ago and it was a painful transition I fought for years.

There is a saying that rings true here that highly intelligent people are classically short on common sense. I believe this to be true, but many eventually come out of it after being exposed to reality.

You would think that Mr. Tyson Sadler would start seeing things more clearly after his friend was stabbed in India with a rusty knife.

Perhaps if Mr. Tyson Sadler had been the recipient of the blade his mind would start to snap out of the brain washing they have put this young man under.

Mr. Tyson Sadler argues against himself as a European.

Eventually, he may make the leap if he follows the equation of his moral equivalency ideas down to the fact that....

If he assumes that Europeans did slaughter, rape, and trick indigenous people as reported by historians and that there should be historic justice, then the entire existence of America, Canada, and Europeans on this continent is immoral.

Therefore, to achieve historic justice in an eye for an eye exchange. Modern Americans and Canadians must submit to rape and robbery and be forced off of the continent, or be murdered.

If our existence here is an injustice, then the balance would be not to exist here through flight or death.

From Tyson Sadlers statements and actions, you can see that he feels European Americans on this continent should hand over the power, leave and or die as punishment for perceived transgressions of some of our ancestors hundreds of years ago.

This is pretty idiotic in most of our minds, but let's all remember that the Jews walked into the concentration camps on their own because of what they had been told and what they believed was happening, NOT what was really happening.

"Work will set you free." If the Jews had known what the real plan was they would have fought hand to hand at the gates and the Nazis would have had to drag each one kicking and screaming to their fates.

The same principle is at work in the minds of intelligent young people like Tyson Sadler. He believes politicized information told to him to illicit a particular response and that response is self/community/national genocide due to guilt over something that he had nothing to do with hundreds of years ago as described by people with a current political agenda.

Tyson Sadler could wise up quickly if he would put aside of his family's wealth for a year or two and move into a low budget rental house near a college community and inner city area, get a job working 3rd shift at Denny's and get in touch with the real world. Not as a tourist with glam technology and people ready to pull him out as soon as things get nasty.

Tyson Sadler has no street smarts and cannot survive truly on his own on the rough streets of America.

If he were forced into that situation through circumstance, he would learn quickly that most of what he has been taught to believe about the world is bullshit.

His time is running out. If he stays within the institutions past a certain age, he may never transition and he will be 50 years old spouting this same brain washed propaganda.

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast