Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.thecapitolist.com/posts?page=1

I'm getting out of state Dream Act calls. I love it. People I can actually scew with.

10/22/2007 - 3:13 pm

did anyone else get a call from some guy who claimed to be a legal immigrant from spain? he said he came here 30 years ago- but didnt have an accent (did say ahola), he just left out key words. "Me worried America, dream act no good." Hey, I give him points for creativity.

10/22/2007 - 3:38 pm
    http://www.thecapitolist.com/posts?page=1
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

working4change
    Held for 5 minutes for Reid. Staffer sounds very irritated and the switchborad is taking 8 or 9 rings to get answered. KEEP CALLING

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Held for 5 minutes for Reid. Staffer sounds very irritated and the switchborad is taking 8 or 9 rings to get answered. KEEP CALLING
    Take that wait and irritation as a good sign!!! I am sure they are sick of hearing from us. I ran into alot of that yesterday as well. THEY ARE GOING TO BE VERY TIRED OF US BEFORE THIS IS OVER!!!

working4change
    THEY ARE GOING TO BE VERY TIRED OF US BEFORE THIS IS OVER!!!
    AMEN!!!!!!!! SO RIGHT!!!

Reporting for duty, sent the Numbers email to all my address book.

Off and working.

Is anyone doing a C-span thread today? I can't do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Email from NUMBERS USA:

AMNESTY UPDATE

Our early morning contacts with Senate staffers confirm what we told you at midnight:

Senate Majority Leader Reid (D-Nev.) is currently expected to bring the DREAM Act amnesty to a vote Wednesday morning.

Thanks to you, news of Sen. Reid's late-night attempt to catch America off-guard with his latest amnesty maneuver is spreading across America.

You already have ordered 58,000 faxes into the Senate warning of this attempt.

And Talk Radio shows across the country are being alerted. If you have any contact with any Talk Radio or any newspaper, radio or TV journalist, please call them right now. At this moment, the NumbersUSA activist network is the only one spreading the news of Reid's perfidy. That is a lot of responsibility that you carry.

Get this posted and picked up on every blog you know.

Most importantly, pick up a phone right now and make the call to your Senators requested in the midnight Alert (I've re-copied that Alert below).

Although the vote may happen tomorrow morning, the language of this particular DREAM Act amnesty is just now becoming known! No hearings, no committe discussion and, for the most part, not even any text!!!!

At first blush, we are estimating that this bill would grant amnesty to around 1.4 million illegal aliens between the age of 5 and 19, plus millions of illegal aliens who are between the age of 20 and 30. And that doesn't even count the millions more who likely would be able to obtain amnesty through fraud.

THANKS FOR ALL YOU CAN DO THIS MORNING,

Tester's office said if amnesty is in the bill he will vote NO against it.

Sununu's office said a strong NO.

Can anyone confirm these two?

Sununu's office a little testy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]OK, Here and calling!! [/b

CALL, CALL, CALL, FAX AND E-MAIL, THIS IS A HUGE AMNESTY AND A BATTLE WE MUST WIN!!! AND WE CAN DO IT!!!!

Remember 11% approval rating is going to kill their chances in 2008, American citizens do not want any amnesty!! PERIOD!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Reporting for duty, sent the Numbers email to all my address book.

Off and working.

Is anyone doing a C-span thread today? I can't do it.
    Good Morning GOGO ! Phred has a Thread for C-SPAN.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson