Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Ex-OC I was just there where did you get those numbers. Is that from the early dream act?
    Gogo, nope. It is the latest from NumbersUSA.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Ex-OC I was just there where did you get those numbers. Is that from the early dream act?
    Gogo, nope. It is the latest from NumbersUSA.
    OK I couldn't find it. It wasn't on the HomePage.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone heard what Sen. Ensign's office is saying. I believe he is the #3 ranking GOP senator.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Has anyone heard what Sen. Ensign's office is saying. I believe he is the #3 ranking GOP senator.
    NO there was no answer when I called.

Thanks Gogo. More points just released by FAIR:

S.2205 grants amnesty to illegal aliens who arrived in the U.S. before the age of 16. [b]There is NO CAP on the numbers and NO AGE LIMIT for applicants. In addition, the purported educational requirement in the bill is virtually meaningless. Paragraph d(2) of Section 4 allows Homeland Security to waive the educational requirement for applicants who can show “compelling circumstancesâ€

April
    [quote="Populist"]Thanks Gogo. More points just released by FAIR:

S.2205 grants amnesty to illegal aliens who arrived in the U.S. before the age of 16. [b]There is NO CAP on the numbers and NO AGE LIMIT for applicants. In addition, the purported educational requirement in the bill is virtually meaningless. Paragraph d(2) of Section 4 allows Homeland Security to waive the educational requirement for applicants who can show “compelling circumstancesâ€

Reid just brought up the Dream Act on C-Span I missed most of it but it is something about cloture... I missed too much to know what is going on.

The Senate adjorned for the day.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Hello all -
    Have made my calls for the day and sent a few faxes just in case I didn't make myself clear
    You guys have really been burning them up today - Totally awesome!

Tarheel

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    Reid just brought up the Dream Act on C-Span I missed most of it but it is something about cloture... I missed too much to know what is going on.

The Senate adjorned for the day.

It is my understanding that they are going to try to push it through tomorrow. But they way they switch things around, who knows for sure. The important thing is to make sure OUR VOICES ARE HEARD!!!

NO MEANS NO!!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarheel
    Hello all -
    Have made my calls for the day and sent a few faxes just in case I didn't make myself clear
    You guys have really been burning them up today - Totally awesome!

Tarheel
    Hi Tarheel!! Thanks, you have been doing great as well.

WE are all standing UNITED TO STOP THE INSANITY!!!!