Page 56 of 99 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looks like Carper is voting yes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Barasso's office just confirmed a NO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LINDSEY GRAHAM IS VOTING NO!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Contacted the NEA and told them we do not appreciate the NEA siding with illegal aliens and threatening the United States Senators that they had better vote for the Dream Act. I explained that the American citizen, taxpayers and voters do not support giving amnesty to illegal aliens. I wanted him to know that this was not about children but the pathway to citizenship for millions of illegal aliens. WE THE PEOPLE do not want our dollars going to illegal alien amnesty. Contact them. Email too.

By phone:
    Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET
    (202) 833-4000

By mail:
    1201 16th Street, NW
    Washington, DC 20036-3290

By fax:
    (202) 822-7974

http://www.nea.org/aboutnea/contact.html

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Durbin's aide hung up on me. After I was told that the Senator represents all people of the United States.

SOMEONE PLEASE GO TO TOM TANCREDO'S SITE AND POST HIS PRESS RELEASE ABOUT DETAINING THE ILLEGAL'S COMING TO TRICKY DICK'S PARTY.

Quote Originally Posted by jjsokay
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Could we call Tom Tancredo's Office and ask if ICE could be contacted by them and sent to the Senate?
    I just called Tom's office in D.C> they are looking into it and she said make more call's so they go forward with a plan.
    why does she want more calls and to Whom?

Just e-mailed all the radio talk show hosts that I know of that are against amnesty, all I have received so far is automated replies but hopefully one or two will talk on the issue. Will start making calls now who are the flippers we need to call?

http://teamtancredo.org/news.php?newsid=126

News and Press
    Tancredo Asks Immigration Authorities to Detain Illegal Aliens Attending Durbin Event in U.S. Capitol
    October 23, 2007
    T.Q. Houlton 202-225-7882

Tancredo Asks Immigration Authorities to Detain Illegal Aliens Attending Durbin Event in U.S. Capitol

( WASHINGTON, D.C. ) – Representative Tom Tancredo (R-Littleton) today released a statement regarding an event Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL) reportedly plans to hold in conjunction with discussion of the DREAM ACT – an event that will be attended by several illegal aliens.

“I call on the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency to detain any illegal aliens at this press conference. Just because these illegal aliens are being used for political gain doesn’t mean they get immunity from the law.â€
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

So glad to read Tom Tancredo's message.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.