Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LEGAL i think every network had the same feed. i did see that on Fox and was wondering what that signal might have been,

i also noticed that at times it seemed that only 1/2 of the room stood up.
    does anyone know what that was about, did we have the republicans on one side and the democrats on the other side???

dk2
    Convictions run deep in this Capitol when it comes to immigration. Let us have a serious, civil, and conclusive debate – so that you can pass, and I can sign, comprehensive immigration reform into law.
    I realize that he was addressing Congress while giving this speech, but the choice to use the word 'capitol' instead of 'country' shows just how removed from the American citizens that this president, and alot of the politicians, really are.

Washington D.C. has become their own little world, where ignorance runs rampant.

Ignorant to the fact that American citizens are increasingly getting fed up with some of the politicians in the government serving their own agendas and not the will of the American people.
    "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Bush

There is one thing that I have to admit that I am thinking:

The employers of illegals are in for a big surprise.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    There is one thing that I have to admit that I am thinking:

The employers of illegals are in for a big surprise.

The sooner the better

Same old rhetoric, just said differently. He nor Congress is concerned with the voters feelings on this issue. They're going to pander to big business and other corrupt governments, instead of listening to the voters.

Sherry in Texas

I watched his speach and i got very upset and it made me sick.
    I finaly think I came to a conclusion why these polititians want so much the amnesty
    If the person is legal the most of the time sooner or later she/he integrates in the American society and became a citizen caring for the country.
    When they are illegals, they don't integrate, they don't care for America, they don't care if we keep our sovereignty, our laws, our rights, they have only one goal, to make money and go back to their countries to enjoy their life there.
    "America is a rich country let's make money there"
    So it's much more easy to make them vote for traitors than to vote for patriots, as soon as they get their citizenship they start voting against America because they never intend to stay here as an American .
    Bush, kerry, clinton, pelosi, Mc cainetc.. are much better with illegals who serve their proposits than with patriots Americans who care for their country.
    You know I could not figure out why, now i think this is the answer also to CFR being so pro illegal . For them it's much better the illegals voting out our liberties than the real Americans , illegals don't know, don't care, don't bother to worry with American sovereignty or NAU, or liberties, or rights etc... .

For some reason, our President, Congressmen and Senators seem to think that offering "a path to citizenship" will bring all these people "out of the shadows".

Will it really? Lets think about that for a moment. These people have already come here with no respect for our country, our citizens and our laws. What about the ones that have the criminal records - the ones that everyone is concerned about. Are they really going to all of a sudden sign up for something that will probably deport them? Of course not! They will stay illegal! So offering amnesty will lessen the illegals but it will not eliminate them, because those who have something to hide will STAY ILLEGAL refuse to follow our rules - why should they anyway? Look how far they gotten by doing whatever they want!

Amnesty is NOT the answer!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I too felt morbidly compelled to watch, kind of like driving slowly by a bad accident.

At one point I swore I was watching a Charlie Brown cartoon, as I kept hearing "wah, wah wah AMNESTY, wah, wah wh wah wah, AMNESTY!!

He may be throwing in the "secure the borders" bull, and also the "enforce our laws at the workplace" thing, but we all know that he is simply doing it to fend off the likes of us, FAIR, CIS and all else, but fortunately we have been paying attention and are not falling for it.

BTW, welcome to all who have just joined us, we need your help in your own states, and glad to have your voices here too.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62

i also noticed that at times it seemed that only 1/2 of the room stood up.
    does anyone know what that was about, did we have the republicans on one side and the democrats on the other side???
    Half of the room were Democrats and the other half were the Republicans. They are split by party. When the Dems agree they stand up and cheer and when the Reps agree, they stand up and cheer. Also, the cameras are positioned to show the most clappers. Presidential trickery. Things are not always what they seem to be.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Okay, let's remember the most important part was no amnesty. We must hold them to the meaning of that word as President Bush knows well and understands what that word means to us, the American people.

Get ready for a guest worker program with NO AMNESTY.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast