Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

any chance William that we can update the list to note who is a lame duck? i think we should focus on all but with a special emphasis on those who are accountable in two years.

I believe voting for this bill is treason.

Isnt it funny how the illegals and their supporters ( especially the latino community) pick and chose the laws they want to follow? They cling to birthright citzenship yet dont think we should follow laws about invading our country. Talk about having it both ways.

I realize these kids have grown up here in many cases, but most do not have loyalty to the united states but to the craphole third world countires most come from.
    <div>"If I had known this I would have picked my own cotton"</div>

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    Please add Jerry McNerney Distritct 11 CA

Earlier this year he sent me a email against the Dream Act. I just got off the phone with his office and they said he hasn't made up his mind. He is still taking input from callers. He ended up to close to call in the election this year and is more apt to listen to callers. Say you are calling for concerned residents of Escalon.

202-225-1947
    He is still undecided. Please call him.
    Made the call. Left message w/staffer. Staffer will pass on the message.
    Born and raised in San Bernardino, Ca.
    Certainly doesn't look like it did when I was growing up. ILLEGAL ALIEN ABUSE!
    Added a few additional zips, if anyone needs them.

Pleasanton, CA 94588
    Stockton, CA 95207
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow

Earlier this year he sent me a email against the Dream Act. I just got off the phone with his office and they said he hasn't made up his mind. He is still taking input from callers. He ended up to close to call in the election this year and is more apt to listen to callers. Say you are calling for concerned residents of Escalon.

202-225-1947
    Called, aide asked where I'm from, I didn't have zip or town. Told aide about illegal aliens calling in favor of Dream, and legal U.S. citizens should have more say, evn if out-of-state. Aide said they "can't discriminate", don't know if callers legal or not. Told him to pass on to rep to please recognize that certain percentage of pro-dream callers are not even supposed to be in the country, he should not be representing them even if they live in his district.
    Computers can open more than one web site. I get my ALIPAC window open and use google to find a representatives web site. His /her home page has all his office numbers. I call the Wash. number, but can easily see the addresses of his local offices and their zip codes. If he has a local office in Kokomo, IN _46901, I use a zip code for any of his local offices or I say, "My name is Johnny B. Good. The staffer at the Kokomo office recommended I call the Wash. office to ask if Sen. John Doe supports the Dream Act". The staffer almost always says he/she doesn't know. They I say, "Pass alomg my comment to oppose the Dream Act. Thank you" and hang up.

I don't give them the opportunity to ask me where I'm from. If I mess it up or get interupted, I use a zip code from the local office, such as the Kokomo zip code.

If the Wash. number is busy, I call the local number. I introduce myself, explain the Wash office no. was busy or the VM box was full an Pls tell the Sen (or Rep) to oppse the Dream Act and hang up.

I hang up as soon as I make my request to oppose the Dream Act. The staffer doesn't have time to ask any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart

202-225-1947
    Called, aide asked where I'm from, I didn't have zip or town. Told aide about illegal aliens calling in favor of Dream, and legal U.S. citizens should have more say, evn if out-of-state. Aide said they "can't discriminate", don't know if callers legal or not. Told him to pass on to rep to please recognize that certain percentage of pro-dream callers are not even supposed to be in the country, he should not be representing them even if they live in his district.
    Computers can open more than one web site. I get my ALIPAC window open and use google to find a representatives web site. His /her home page has all his office numbers. I call the Wash. number, but can easily see the addresses of his local offices and their zip codes. If he has a local office in Kokomo, IN _46901, I use a zip code for any of his local offices or I say, "My name is Johnny B. Good. The staffer at the Kokomo office recommended I call the Wash. office to ask if Sen. John Doe supports the Dream Act". The staffer almost always says he/she doesn't know. They I say, "Pass alomg my comment to oppose the Dream Act. Thank you" and hang up.

I don't give them the opportunity to ask me where I'm from. If I mess it up or get interupted, I use a zip code from the local office, such as the Kokomo zip code.

If the Wash. number is busy, I call the local number. I introduce myself, explain the Wash office no. was busy or the VM box was full an Pls tell the Sen (or Rep) to oppse the Dream Act and hang up.

I hang up as soon as I make my request to oppose the Dream Act. The staffer doesn't have time to ask any questions.
    Yes, that is what I do when I have a local office address, I just use that town and zip. I will google each reps website and find contact info if necessary, but maybe after we get through this Dream Nightmare, we can get a list made that includes all local offices for senators and house Reps. If each of us has to google every reps website for each call, we can only make about a third as many calls. When I had the senators' list that included local offices right on the list, I could just zip right through the whole list quickly. But there are over 300 House reps!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Jerry McNerney - use zipcode 95320 - When I called just said I was from Escalon - Can use Manteca, Tracy, Pleasanton.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart

202-225-1947

Yes, that is what I do when I have a local office address, I just use that town and zip. I will google each reps website and find contact info if necessary, but maybe after we get through this Dream Nightmare, we can get a list made that includes all local offices for senators and house Reps. If each of us has to google every reps website for each call, we can only make about a third as many calls. When I had the senators' list that included local offices right on the list, I could just zip right through the whole list quickly. But there are over 300 House reps!!
    I also tried to use NumbersUSA site to get contact info, so at least I wouldn't be going to many different sites, but this afternoon it was taking minutes just to load one page with only a few numbers.

Maybe after we get through this, each of us could submit all local contact info for our own state reps, then the info could all be compiled into one list. It is helpful to be able to extract certain reps from the general list for specific situations like this one, where we need to focus on certain House reps who are on the fence on Dream and/or up for re-election.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Sorry guys had to go get new classes, my airedale pup ate my old ones.

Here is info on Congressman Jerry McNerney

Stockton Office

2222 Grand Canal Blvd. #7
    Stockton, CA 95207
    Phone: (209) 476-8552
    Fax: (209) 476-8587
    View Map

Pleasanton Office

5776 Stoneridge Mall Rd. #175
    Pleasanton, CA 94588
    Phone: (925) 737-0727 or (40 744-0727
    Fax: (925) 737-0734
    View Map

Washington, D.C. Office

312 Cannon House Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20515
    Phone: (202) 225-1947
    Fax: (202) 225-4060

Builditnow, thanks for all your hard work! You are right, one more call can't hurt!

If you'll go back to the beginning of this thread, additional phone numbers have been added to many of the House Reps info. These are local office numbers where the voice mail boxes may not be full.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unfortunately MOST will say...

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer1776
    any chance William that we can update the list to note who is a lame duck? i think we should focus on all but with a special emphasis on those who are accountable in two years.

I believe voting for this bill is treason.

Isnt it funny how the illegals and their supporters ( especially the latino community) pick and chose the laws they want to follow? They cling to birthright citzenship yet dont think we should follow laws about invading our country. Talk about having it both ways.

I realize these kids have grown up here in many cases, but most do not have loyalty to the united states but to the craphole third world countires most come from.
    ...they grew up here but there is NO VETTING in this amnesty. Just the word of a criminal....plus remember some of the most recent bomb plots against Americans were from naturalized citizens...this amnesty is not just for "poor mexicans that came to work AND have anchor babies"

Bunning - blue dog from KY

Is an absolute NO said the staffer...said no love lost btw Bunning, Pelosi & Reid and no one could convince him to vote for amnesty! Hooray

BE SURE TO MENTION HOW OUR UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WENT TO A 7 MONTH HIGH TODAY....WE NEED JOBS FOR AMERICANS

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast