Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    I am on it and will continue through out the day!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I am on the phones with you this morning. I'm having the same trouble getting a definitive Yes or No on Cloture out of the offices of Burr and Dole.

I called Senator Graham's office to rub it in a bit and the line is busy and the voice mail is full!

W
    I have experienced this same thing. This is good news though because obviously there are many people calling in voicing in their opinions.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    I can't get through to Isuksom's office, either here or in DC. I was able to leave a message for Senator Shameless, which wasn't very nice.

I'm on it, calling and faxing, asking for answers and giving them an earful!

Finally got through to Burr's DC office. The staffers are saying they don't know how he will vote because he hasn't had time to read the bill. When pressed for an answer to how he will vote on cloture today, they give the same response. I told them that it seems to me that if he hasn't had time to read the bill that he would have no problems voting against cloture so that the normal debate process is not bypassed. I also told her she can expect to hear from me again within the hour.

Do we have a list somewhere of Senators who have publicly stated that they will vote NO to cloture today?
    Ron Paul 2008

Can't keep up with both threads , Am posting on sis's but will watch for updates over here every once in a while
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Been Calling

Greetings!!!
    Been having FUN calling all of our ESTEEMED Represenatives.
    The one point I have been hitting on, that seems not to get ANY RESPONSE is:
    Calling the Kennedy/Bush AMNESTY a SHAM! WHY in Gods name would you invite LaRaza & MALDEF to HELP write an Immigration Bill?
    I said that is like The Rainbow Coalition INVITING the KKK to HELP re-write thier Organizations Charter? Where is the Common Sense?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

made calls, making calls, posted on forums, posting on fourms and emailing it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Been Calling

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Greetings!!!
    Been having FUN calling all of our ESTEEMED Represenatives.
    The one point I have been hitting on, that seems not to get ANY RESPONSE is:
    Calling the Kennedy/Bush AMNESTY a SHAM! WHY in Gods name would you invite LaRaza & MALDEF to HELP write an Immigration Bill?
    I said that is like The Rainbow Coalition INVITING the KKK to HELP re-write thier Organizations Charter? Where is the Common Sense?
    POP, this is a good question to be asking them, and I will be asking them this from now on when I call in until this disasterous bill is smashed.
    We didn't elect members of MALDEF or la raza to do the bidding of the American people.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    I finally got through to some of Saxby Shameless's Georgia offices and managed to raise my blood pressure about 40 points.

They DON'T KNOW that Chertoff removed the 'back taxes' provision.

HAMMER IT HARD!!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast