Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Can't get through on the toll free number.....BUSY. So I have called them on the not free number and they have simply said due to the massive amounts of calls they are only wanting zip code and yes or no.
    They are getting calls back to back and don't have time for reasons or discussions. Nicely said though. So I gave a resounding ABSOLUTLY NO!
    Here's zip codes for you! Although I happen to believe that all the lawbreakers work for every AMERICAN and LEGAL immigrant!

http://www.555us.com/555FL/555fl_zipcodes.htm
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Cornyn's Phones & Fax Are Melting Down

John Cornyn's Harlingen, TX office phones & fax are NOT being answered & staffer "Johnson" in JC's San Antonio office said the fax is not working because is is overloaded with calls in opposition to S.1348. Keep it up and show these turncoats that they better vote the RIGHT way, or it's the highway for them...

Texas

Cornyn has not officially released his pending cloture vote. Cornyn will not support any bill that resembles the 1986 Amnesty. I told the staff member, which I spoke with that this is assuredly the same because it has Kennedy's name on it. I confirmed that a path to citizenship for illegal aliens is an amnesty.

Hutchison's DC office can not be reached because of high telephone volume. I got the Houston office. She will not release the information so there will be no information about her cloture vote until it is cast.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, archmark,

Having fun?

Folks, I just posted an article as a reminder...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 469#359469
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Call, fax, email your comments to the Republican National Committee. Let them know their future is at risk. I left the comment that we are mobilizing to defeat anyone who votes for this bill. Let the umbrella organizations know we are SERIOUS and SERIOUSLY FED UP as well as the individuals involved in this betrayal.

Republican National Committee Washington, D.C.

Mailing Address:
    Republican National Committee
    310 First Street, SE
    Washington, DC 20003

PHONE Numbers:

Comment Line & General
    Information: 202.863.8790
    Phone: 202.863.8500
    Fax: 202.863.8820

EMAIL Addresses:
    General Information:
    info@gop.com

Technical Contact:
    ecampaign@gop.com

Office of the Chairman
    Mike Duncan, RNC Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8700
    Fax: 202-863-8820
    Email: Chairman@gop.com

Office of the Co-Chairman
    Jo Ann Davidson, Co-Chairman
    Phone: 202-863-8545
    Fax: 202-863-8631
    Email: Info@gop.com

http://www.gop.com/ContactUs/

TENNESSEE Republican State Executive Committee

Email: feedback@tngop.org
    URL: http://www.tngop.org

Fax: 615-269-4261
    Phone: 615-269-4260
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey! You can call Kennedy's office in Boston, I got thru. Don't forget Teddy!

Dixie

hutchison's Dancing

I just called all of Kay Bailey Sellout's offices. DC's busy, got voicemail in Abilene & Harlingen, everywhere else the staffers either "didn't know" her position on CLOTURE on S.1348 or would only say that KBH did not support AMNESTY, whatever the hell that means.

Time to put pressure on the rhymes with witch & let her know how she had better vote on CLOTURE or that she'll be headed home permanently to Houston & her new babies...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Am trying to make those calls, lines are BUSY, I can hope this is millions of Americans telling them "NO".

I will be back with more soon I hope.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: hutchison's Dancing

Quote Originally Posted by archmark
    I just called all of Kay Bailey Sellout's offices. DC's busy, got voicemail in Abilene & Harlingen, everywhere else the staffers either "didn't know" her position on CLOTURE on S.1348 or would only say that KBH did not support AMNESTY, whatever the hell that means.

Time to put pressure on the rhymes with witch & let her know how she had better vote on CLOTURE or that she'll be headed home permanently to Houston & her new babies...
    Way to go archmark, don't you feel greating getting involved>> Blast them, Thanks for the help!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Please help me with Senator Chambliss. I think we need to approach him is a positive way. I believe that they are getting aggravated, however, they need to hear from us.

Georgia
    Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R)
    416 Russell Senate Office Building
    (202) 224-3521; 224-0103
    Atlanta: (770) 763-9090

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast