Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UPDATE: Finally got through to Senator Lamar Alexander's Office in Washington. He is waivering on voting on further debate. CALL his offices please and push him to vote NO. Thank you for making these calls.

Washington Office

Phone: (202) 224-4944
    Fax: (202) 228-3398

Knoxville Office

Phone: (865) 545-4253
    Fax: (865) 545-4252

Nashville Office

Phone: (615) 736-5129
    Fax: (615) 269-4803

Chattanooga, TN 37402 ,Knoxville, TN 37902, Nashville, TN 37203, Memphis, TN 38103
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Georgia,

Got busy signals, but got through the Knoxville office, the staffer said she didn't know what his vote is going to be, so gave my input with a 'thank you'.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Thank you. I believe he is able to be persuaded today if enough calls come through, though tomorrow is an entirely different story. I believe him to be more "AMNESTY," as he is willing to give a $500.00 voucher to people to learn English among other incentives.

His "NO" vote is necessary today. Keep calling friends.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Burr's DC office said they are taking a tally but he hasnt made a decision. She said the tally was 200 against cloture to 7 for according to her. I doubt they have only recieved 207 calls today.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Senator Lamar Alexander's office just confirmed a YES on cloture. SLAM HIS PHONES NOW!
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Called Lamar Alexander's office in Knoxville. They said he is undecided. I said my bit and she asked for my name and address, which I gave, and added that even though I do not live in his state, this decision affects ALL Americans.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Holy Cow.

Isakson's office has just about said for sure that he is voting YES. His guy told me that he is going to vote YES because this is the best way to secure the border!!

WE NEED TO SLAM THIS ONE!!

I asked can we expect a YES today from him?! The guy said, "Yes, I think so."

Washington, DC Office
    120 Russell Senate Office Building
    Washington, DC 20510
    (202) 224-3643
    Fax: (202) 228-0724

Georgia Office
    One Overton Park
    3625 Cumberland Boulevard
    Suite 970
    Atlanta, GA 30339
    (770) 661-0999
    Fax: (770) 661-0768

DC office voice mail picked up and is FULL!

Atlanta office doesnt know anything according to tham.

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Called Lamar Alexander's office in Knoxville. They said he is undecided. I said my bit and she asked for my name and address, which I gave, and added that even though I do not live in his state, this decision affects ALL Americans.
    Sorry, they said a definate YES to me.

Just made the call and YES he is voting for it. Disgusted with the sell outs.

I still voiced my opposition to him as representing us, the American citizen and Tennesseans.

I've made my calls and plac to tune-in at 5:30 pm to watch the outcome. Scary times we live in?
    D.W.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast