Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gheen/Dobbs Interview

As a long-time listener of Lou Dobbs, I can tell everyone that he has not changed his mind on the issue of allowing illegal aliens to gain citizenship after being carefully qualified and screened. He is about as tough as anyone I have ever listened to regarding illegal immigration.

There are NO candidates out there that are totally against illegals becoming citizens. Most just want to give all illegals blanket amnesty, Lou Dobbs wants them screened thoroughly after the borders and ports are secured. This is about as good as we are going to get.

This man, Lou Dobbs has a good head on his shoulders and has told the same story for 6 years. If you think he has changed his mind, you have not been listening to him.

I would prefer that our president would follow the RULE OF LAW and deport all illegals and put them at the far end of the immigration line but I can't see that happening, sorry to say.

William.....how about you going on Telemundo...and running for a higher political office???? There was no doubt where you stand in your conversation with Lou Dobbs!!!

I can continue to support Lou Dobbs on most of his statements....except I can not and will not accept his legalization of current illegals in the country (conditioned or unconditioned!!)....not now...not ever!! The current illegals have broken U.S. laws by entering our country illegally. Intentional lawbreakers should all be shipped back to where they came from (at their own expense!) and let them come in legally according to U.S. law...no matter how long it takes!!

If Americans broke these kinds of laws in other countries....they would be thrown in jail and deported (unless accused of a crime...then they throw away the key)....no exceptions....no excuses!!! Allowing illegals to get a "free pass" is against everything American!!! Pandering and catering to the illegals and their open border activists by sitting down at the table to compromise our laws is so outrageous that it is beyond belief!!!

If Lou Dobbs wants to come to the right side....great!!! But if he wants to sit down and pander to the open borders people....then he is not the true American I thought he was!! You cannot reason with illegal foreigners who are intent on taking over our country....by hook or by crook!!!

Message to Lou: If you are the true American that you have been portraying to us over the last several years....join the real Americans and forget the "free pass" amnesty to millions of law-breaking foreigners who will have very little allegiance to this great country. If the illegals cannot understand that they have invaded our country uninvited and committed a criminal act....then we do not want them legalized and headed for citizenship.

It is bad enough that our government has allowed their "illegal" babies to become citizens....legilizing the adults would only compound the damage already done to our country by their "anchor" children and the cost to support and educate them with U.S. taxpayers money!!!!

NO "FREE PASS" LEGALIZATION OR CITIZENSHIP TO ILLEGAL LAWBREAKING FOREIGN INVADERS UNDER ANY CONDITIONS....NOT NOW....NOT EVER!!! WHAT PART OF ILLEGAL, LAW-BREAKING AND CRIMINAL DO SOME PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND??? WHAT PART OF "NO" DO THEY NOT UNDERSTAND????

ARE YOU LISTENING, LOU DOBBS???!!! IT IS TIME TO COME OVER TO REAL COMMON SENSE AND ABIDE BY THE RULE OF U.S. LAW!!!

Gheen/Dobbs Interview

DUMP DOBBS NOW!!! You articulated our position superbly and Dobbs was trying to play both sides of the fence. You didn't fall for his political tricks. Please pull your support and encourage everyone to pull their monetary support from him. We don't need another McCain.

I think that Lou's Wife and inlaws are whats causing this conflict and stopping Lou from saying NO to Amnesty and YES to Deportation.
    You might even call it a "Conflict of Interest".
    ------------------------

Dobbs is done

Dobbs is off the fence but he slid down the wrong side....Too bad.

The Telemundo interview just about said it all and the follow-up with Ali-Pac was just a series of tired sound bytes.................

Hasta la Vista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1951
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Here you go, for anybody who wants to know how Glenn Beck feels about illegal aliens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBLQqoT7MbA
    I remember this. Wonder what happened to the border guys. I have always been a Beck supporter. I suppose he will go soft too...
    Ramos and Compeon served two years out of 11 and 12-year prison sentences. Bush commuted their sentences on his last day in office, but they still haven't been pardoned and are on probation. I was wondering the same thing about Beck. I sure hope he doesn't pull a Dobbs on us.
    Horrible for those men. Can't imagine what it was like in jail for them surrounded by illegals. I suppose that finding them innocent would have opened a door to a law suit...and if anyone ever deserves compensation for wrongful arrest and prosecution I think it would be these guys. I hear that there are men being prosecuted for arresting a terrorist now too. This is a very sad time for America.

Here you go, for anybody who wants to know how Glenn Beck feels about illegal aliens.

It's a good clip, but that was old news. I can't find anything at all on Glenn's website about illegal immigration. I guess he's not discussing it much these days because it's not in the forefront of the news right now.
    For the last few months, Glenn Beck has been tackling the radicals and thugs in the Obama administration. But it wasn't more a week or so ago, I heard him talking about the illegals aliens, I think in conjunction with the health care bill. Anyway, he didn't have very nice things to say about them then, either. So, I doubt he's changed his mind, at least not yet.

It's everyone's personal opinion on the people they like or dislike, and I'm in no way trying to sway opinions here, but I wanted to say this about Glenn Beck. I have heard some on here call him a nut job, and make derrogatory comments about him, and that's fine. Free speech belongs to everyone, and I call him Whacko and crazy idiot, and things like that myself. When I first saw Glenn Beck on CNN, I thought, what a loose screw, but he made me laugh. So, I started listening to him a little bit, and discovered that he may get sad and sloppy over some things as he pulls out the goofiest displays to make a point. (The bull horn was the funniest, I think), but he's usually right on the mark with his information. He acts dumb, but he's as sharp as a tack, and he doesn't miss anything. Lately, he's been displaying a phone he had installed that only the White House has the number to. He said he wants them to call him if he has any of his facts wrong. They have not only have not called, I haven't seen any articles where he got it wrong, either. And trust me, the liberal media would be the first ones to mop the floor with him. Glenn Beck brings to mind that old saying, "never judge a book by its cover."
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wm Gheen call-in to Lou Dobbs radio program

I listened to the tape of the call-in, and I was further disappointed with Lou Dobbs' statements. It is clear that he is unwilling to be specific about legalization for current illegals in the U.S., and that he wants all or an unspecified number to be given amnesty. Anybody who talks in favor of "a path to citizenship" to illegal aliens is a phony. Illegal aliens already have a path to citizenship. They can apply for it through present channels, the same way any other person from anywhere in the world does. Illegals should not get any favors that put them ahead of other would-be immigrants. I lost a lot of my former respect for Dobbs after hearing his radio answers to Gheen. I think even more firmly now that he is not a suitable person for us to promote for President. Probably he'd be better than Menendez for Senate; I might contribute a small amount to him if he were in that race and there were no other candidates in the race better than Lou on immigration. I do think he's sincere in wanting stricter immigration law enforcement, but he is unacceptable on the amnesty issue and not sufficiently supportive on cutting back legal immigration.

It's a good clip, but that was old news. I can't find anything at all on Glenn's website about illegal immigration. I guess he's not discussing it much these days because it's not in the forefront of the news right now.
    For the last few months, Glenn Beck has been tackling the radicals and thugs in the Obama administration. But it wasn't more a week or so ago, I heard him talking about the illegals aliens, I think in conjunction with the health care bill. Anyway, he didn't have very nice things to say about them then, either. So, I doubt he's changed his mind, at least not yet.

It's everyone's personal opinion on the people they like or dislike, and I'm in no way trying to sway opinions here, but I wanted to say this about Glenn Beck. I have heard some on here call him a nut job, and make derrogatory comments about him, and that's fine. Free speech belongs to everyone, and I call him Whacko and crazy idiot, and things like that myself. When I first saw Glenn Beck on CNN, I thought, what a loose screw, but he made me laugh. So, I started listening to him a little bit, and discovered that he may get sad and sloppy over some things as he pulls out the goofiest displays to make a point. (The bull horn was the funniest, I think), but he's usually right on the mark with his information. He acts dumb, but he's as sharp as a tack, and he doesn't miss anything. Lately, he's been displaying a phone he had installed that only the White House has the number to. He said he wants them to call him if he has any of his facts wrong. They have not only have not called, I haven't seen any articles where he got it wrong, either. And trust me, the liberal media would be the first ones to mop the floor with him. Glenn Beck brings to mind that old saying, "never judge a book by its cover."
    He's a stand up comedian. People have to remember that. When he's acting wacko and crazy, that's his comedy stint.

I love his props, like that red phone he has solely for Anita Dunn, it will only ring if her phone in her office dials the number. He's very funny.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Way to go, William!

I listened to both interviews and Wow! does Lou already sound like a politician. William, you were hitting the nail on the head. We cannot make becoming a citizen worth so little by fast tracking illegal aliens. It was so bugging me that Lou, sitting there with a perfect opportunity to call a spade a spade, danced around the issue - the people in the jail in Arizona BROKE THE LAW, not merely by being here ILLEGALLY, but they continued their pattern of law breaking and were caught for it. And since when does a non citizen have civil rights under a foreign country's constitution? Go to any other country and complain when you are caught breaking their laws that your civil rights are being violated. He should have stated clearly that the U.S. Constitution is not a document that the whole world signed on to. If they like the Constitution then write it up for their own country. And since when is wearing pink underwear CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT? He should have laughed at her for such a STUPID comment.
    CUT HIM LOOSE AND DON'T LOOK BACK. HE HAS CROSSED OVER!