Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Dobbs is going to rue the day he sold us out.
    I agree 100%, LAPhil. It's so bizarre that a relationship between millions of his listeners and viewers was apparently based entirely on the false premise that he wanted to stop illegal immigration and restore protected trade policies when in fact he doesn't want to stop illegal immigration or protect our trade. What he revealed yesterday was even more revealing than the Telemundo interview. I'm still in shock. Yesterday, he actually said that he has never supported deportations when that is what our law requires which happens to be the only way to remove illegal aliens from our population. He even said to the guy from Rhode Island who was talking about the failed non-protectionist trade policies giving rise to reason that we need to restore protected trade, "well, lets not use the words protect and protectionism, lets call it job creation and increasing exports".

Incredibly, Lou Dobbs is not only a pro-amnesty nut, he's a free trade traitor to boot.

Again, I always give credit where credit is due and I will always be thankful to Lou Dobbs for his impeccable news coverage of the two issues of illegal immigration and free trade treason, despite the fact that he clearly supports both. It's as startling a revelation as when I learned a few months ago that Walter Cronkite actually believed in a New World Order and One World Government. He just never told anyone who would dare speak of it until after he passed away.

We have to set our sights not only on what people say but what they have actually done. For example, if someone says "I oppose illegal immigration and will never vote for amnesty", our follow-up questions have to be as follows:

1. What have you done to stop illegal immigration?

2. Are you a member of ALIPAC or a related organization and if so, which one (s)?

3. Have you contributed funds to help these organizations win the battle against illegal immigration?

4. How many phone calls, emails and faxes have you sent to Congress, Governors and State Legislatures with your name on it lobbying to stop giving licenses, benefits, educations, health care and jobs to illegal aliens, to pass E-Verify and fund 287 (g)?

5. Do you support the deportation of illegal aliens?

6. Do you support reducing legal immigration to the 1970's replacement levels?

7. Do you support restoring Protected Trade Policies to balance our trade deficits and bring home the 32 million jobs Free Trade Treason has cost the people of the United States?

8. Do you understand the relationship between the illegal drug trade and illegal immigration?

9. Are you willing to legalize/regulate/tax the illegal drug trade to stop illegal immigration and the drain of our money supply into a black market foreign cartel run drug industry?

10. Do you support the FairTax that helps bring our industries home, that penalizes illegal alien workers, and dries up the funding for illegal alien not-for-profit aiders and abetters?

It's not complicated. It's very simple. Either these people actually support US or they're just double-speakers trying to win over our eyes and ears for their television or radio shows or books for money or our votes to get them elected to some public office.

There are 5 simple steps we must take to fix our economy:

1. stop illegal immigration
    2. pass the FairTax
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2. the illegal drug trade
    5. drill baby drill

It's really just that simple. If we don't do all 5 and do them immediately, we'll soon not have the means to do anything. Time is of the essence. Make every race in the 2010 elections count to gain support for as many of these 5 actions as possible. Nothing else matters at this time, just these 5. Focus on them when you look for candidates to support. The first 3 are the most crucial, because when we get candidates who want to stop illegal immigration, pass the FairTax and protect our trade, then 4 and 5 will follow in due course. When the FairTax is in play, then every politician will want to legalize/regulate/tax the illegal drug trade to collect the revenue and redirect law enforcement to removing illegal aliens instead of chasing pot smokers. When we elect candidates who want to protect our trade, then they will want to lift the bans on domestic oil and gas drilling to balance our trade deficits.

As disappointing as the revelations of Lou Dobbs Absurdities have been to so many of US, we must count it as a type of divine intervention that we found out well in advance of putting him in the White House. Lou Dobbs is ironically the perfect example of our Period of Ironies and Opposites. He is not the only one, most of them will be just like Lou, so we must be vigilant and diligent and consider it a blessing when we find out before we inadvertently elected them to a powerful national public office. The same discovery was made about Sarah Palin. Lou and Sarah are just the beginning of the molded and groomed double-speakers we'll run into, and oh boy, were they groomed well.

"Do you support amnesty?" "Oh no, never."

"Do you suport legalization and path to citizenship?" "Oh yes, of course, we can't actually deport illegal aliens."

We need Brian and his Barf Bucket. Where is Brian anyway?

Lou, you are pro-amnesty and pro-free trade, which means you're not fit for any public office in the United States, not even Dog Catcher.

Buh Bye, Lou.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Disappointed in Lou's response

I have watched Lou for years and never heard him support a "bridge to legalization" for any group of Illegal Aliens so I am very disappointed and he appeared to be defensive. I may have missed a few of his shows and would like him to retrieve clips from his prior broadcasts where he expressed such support. Yes, we have heard Lou for years be consistent in his support for securing our ports and borders and wanting a sane immigration policy and highlighting how illegals have repressed wages for Americans in 4 industries where they are prevalent (e.g. hospitality, construction, etc). I agree with William's comments that groups like LaRaza, MALDEF, LULAC and other ethnocentric racist groups have no place at ANY table in that their interests and mission are UNamerican and contrary to the integrity of our nation. My perception of Lou's position over the years has been that he is supportive of enforcing our current immigration laws and American sovereignty and not apologize for enforcing our laws. His subsequent interview with Michelle Malkin highlighted the need for enforcement and how any prior amnesty has led to more illegal immigration. William is right in that any tacit endorsement of a "pathway to legalization" will only encourage that behavior and excuse the crime that it is. One major void in Lou's respsonse is that he did not delineate what he proposed as a pathway for legalization for illegal aliens who were otherwise exemplary residents. That is a misnomer, of course, since they have committed a crime with illegal status, they are likely taking jobs from American or repressing their wages, they are producing anchor baby children by the millions and collecting millions in benefits at a time when our country is going backrupt. We don't need to apologize for wanting to enforce our laws or repatriating people to their own countries where they also have family, colleges etc. The arguments used by the open borders crowd have no rational basis and I am sure Lou has heard all of their arguments over the years. He does not need to apologize for not speaking Spanish. As I see it, Telemundo encourages ethno-centric separatist interests and Lou should not validate them as a credible group for discussion. Lou should encourage the engagement of groups that support America such as "You don't speak for me" or just plain old groups that represent the majority view of Americans against any form of amnesty for the unknown millions of illegals that have implanted themselves and who will forever change the culture and standard of living for Americans if they attain legal status and voting rights. I have followed many message boards and articles and see how many, if not most, of those supporting amnesty and "pathway to legalization" that they are filled with hostility and resent America as we know it and care most about "the fastest growing minority in this country". Lou is misguided to think that Telemundo or any similar group would support him politically over a candidate named "Menendez". We need to stop looking at race and ethnicity and any such groups that focuses on this (black caucus, hispanic caucus, LULAC, MALDEF, LaRaza, blah, blah, blah). America has been a great country because of the Constitution, hard working Americans who believe in our sovereigty and enforcement of our laws. It is not our laws that are broken but rather the people who disrepect them for their personal agenda.

Re: 10:22

Quote Originally Posted by daveasanders
    At 10:22 Dobbs said that alipac and Dobbs have split their ways. I agree with him. So long to Lou Dobbs. I strongly support dropping anything that has to do with him.
    On his radio show today he said this?

Welcome to ALIPAC daveasanders!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lou dobbs no

lou dobbs no WILLIAM GHEEN FOR PRESIDENT

Re: Disappointed in Lou's response

Quote Originally Posted by Marge3
    I have watched Lou for years and never heard him support a "bridge to legalization" for any group of Illegal Aliens so I am very disappointed and he appeared to be defensive. I may have missed a few of his shows and would like him to retrieve clips from his prior broadcasts where he expressed such support. Yes, we have heard Lou for years be consistent in his support for securing our ports and borders and wanting a sane immigration policy and highlighting how illegals have repressed wages for Americans in 4 industries where they are prevalent (e.g. hospitality, construction, etc). I agree with William's comments that groups like LaRaza, MALDEF, LULAC and other ethnocentric racist groups have no place at ANY table in that their interests and mission are UNamerican and contrary to the integrity of our nation. My perception of Lou's position over the years has been that he is supportive of enforcing our current immigration laws and American sovereignty and not apologize for enforcing our laws. His subsequent interview with Michelle Malkin highlighted the need for enforcement and how any prior amnesty has led to more illegal immigration. William is right in that any tacit endorsement of a "pathway to legalization" will only encourage that behavior and excuse the crime that it is. One major void in Lou's respsonse is that he did not delineate what he proposed as a pathway for legalization for illegal aliens who were otherwise exemplary residents. That is a misnomer, of course, since they have committed a crime with illegal status, they are likely taking jobs from American or repressing their wages, they are producing anchor baby children by the millions and collecting millions in benefits at a time when our country is going backrupt. We don't need to apologize for wanting to enforce our laws or repatriating people to their own countries where they also have family, colleges etc. The arguments used by the open borders crowd have no rational basis and I am sure Lou has heard all of their arguments over the years. He does not need to apologize for not speaking Spanish. As I see it, Telemundo encourages ethno-centric separatist interests and Lou should not validate them as a credible group for discussion. Lou should encourage the engagement of groups that support America such as "You don't speak for me" or just plain old groups that represent the majority view of Americans against any form of amnesty for the unknown millions of illegals that have implanted themselves and who will forever change the culture and standard of living for Americans if they attain legal status and voting rights. I have followed many message boards and articles and see how many, if not most, of those supporting amnesty and "pathway to legalization" that they are filled with hostility and resent America as we know it and care most about "the fastest growing minority in this country". Lou is misguided to think that Telemundo or any similar group would support him politically over a candidate named "Menendez". We need to stop looking at race and ethnicity and any such groups that focuses on this (black caucus, hispanic caucus, LULAC, MALDEF, LaRaza, blah, blah, blah). America has been a great country because of the Constitution, hard working Americans who believe in our sovereigty and enforcement of our laws. It is not our laws that are broken but rather the people who disrepect them for their personal agenda.
    Welcome to ALIPAC marge3! Great post!

Re: lou dobbs no

Quote Originally Posted by bucket
    lou dobbs no WILLIAM GHEEN FOR PRESIDENT
    Welcome to ALIPAC, bucket!

Having listened to W's conversation with Lou just now, I have the exact same feeling of loss as I did when Howard Cosell announced that John Lennon had been shot and died.

I say alipac should no longer support LD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dobbs & Gheen Interview

I am in agreement with you William, we cannot bend on this issue. Lou Dobbs sounds more and more like a fork-tongued politician. We will never win our country back if we continue to support people like this who waffle under the strain. I say we carry on without Lou Dobbs!!

Yall know what??

After listening the interview with William Gheen, I feel one more time, "we are doomed". There is NOTHING we can do as long as we keep depending on people. We cannot afford to keep "hope" in public faces. This BS will never stop.

Legalizing the wrong people in this country, not only will affect future immigration policy, but also, IT WILL DESTROY the identity of the United States. It will change the face of this nation forever; culturally, traditionally, politically.

Great job William Gheen. That's a great American that I would love to shake hands with someday. Hopefully on the border.

Lou Dobbs sounds like the Politicians we already have!!!

William you are right in what you are saying and we have heard for years from Lou that he is not supporting AMNESTY and suddenly we hear that he wants to compromise what a Joker.
    I suggest that we drop Lou Dobbs from our intensions of giving him support because now when he is about to become a Politician he is just adjusting to whatever the other crooks are saying.
    No Amnesty and no ILLEGALS can stay here they have to go home and be put in the back of the line.
    Your interview is just what we needed and keep up the good work, it was a statement from us all.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast