Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Private Message feature at ALIPAC has been disabled

ALIPAC Board Users,

We have disabled the Private message (PM) feature due to that feature being exploited by a troll working on the side of the illegal aliens.

This troll is repeatedly trying to disrupt and deface our website and communications in violation of Federal law.

While this person thinks they are pretty smart, we have now collected the information we need to track them down and seek justice.

ALIPAC now has solid evidence indicating that this person is an illegal alien supporter that is attacking our website by trying to Private Message and Post material linking to Nazi websites to defame us. It is a False Flag operation they are attempting on our site.

We are not sure how far the attack goes and if this is a lone gunman or a group trying to discredit ALIPAC and serve the purpose of the Open Borders Lobby by pretending to be a Nazi. We have the evidence we need to defend ourselves from any broader attack now.

We now have the material we need to identify this person and to move forward with attempts to seek charges.

We will restore the Private Message feature once the proper authorities have had the time to do their work and arrest or charge the person / persons responsible for these malicious attempts to disrupt our operations and communications.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you in the short term.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good....go get em. It's time these guys are held accountable for their actions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree that they should be punished. That email was sent to me and I was disguisted by it. I am glad that it has been passed on to the proper authorities as I was looking at doing the same. I hope the FBI gets them.

Well go get um...and Dixie I got you message...but can not rely...If it was Dixie??????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

It's OK red. It would have been from me but it can wait.

Dixie

April
    Great NEWS!!! Go get me!!!!

April
    lol I meant got get em!!!!!lol

April
    OK one more time!! GO GET EM' !!!!

Great news! I'm glad you can find out who it.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I agree that they should be punished. That email was sent to me and I was disguisted by it. I am glad that it has been passed on to the proper authorities as I was looking at doing the same. I hope the FBI gets them.
    SWAT
    Please get your EMAIL to the FBI as a private citizen. It would only help in bringing this person to a double dose of justice.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast