Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

lol I'm a law abiding citizen....and I was a repo man for a while lol...... But I do think the mail system should be opened up again. Just gives more ammunition for Alipac against them.

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

I think we need to keep it off for a while as we don't need someone to do a spur of the moment stupid thing that will make them and/or this website look bad. It is frustrating but I feel it needs to be done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think that Bob from HB is trying to disrupt the site . He is really smart , he knows computers well and he monitors and reports every single step William makes .
    So it sounds like W has a possible stalker? In a strange sense I feel bad for the stalker...he obviously doesn't have a clue who he's messing with!

But then again...some people do have the IQ of a house plant.

I don't mind the PM being disabled for awhile. If it catches this creep, its well worth the wait.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So it sounds like W has a possible stalker?
    NW Humor: Line of Hallmark cards for stalkers (you know everyone has to be politically correct to all "lifestyle choices" these days!! )

front of card "Thinking if you", inside of card "always"

front: "Wherever you are", inside card "I will be there"

front: "You're never alone", inside "I am always with you"
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    So it sounds like W has a possible stalker?
    NW Humor: Line of Hallmark cards for stalkers (you know everyone has to be politically correct to all "lifestyle choices" these days!! )

front of card "Thinking if you", inside of card "always"

front: "Wherever you are", inside card "I will be there"

front: "You're never alone", inside "I am always with you"
    AE, Perfect!!!
    Thanks for the laugh!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I wish that we could turn the PM back on and stop the new people from coming in. Seems like our board is crawling with trolls right now. Yikes!

In one way it would be nice but then variety is the spice of life.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I like seeing all the new folks coming in, it means that more and more Americans are waking up to the problem. It is true that we're getting more trolls these days, but I think that's because we're becoming a real threat to their plans. I imagine we'll be seeing even more before we see any less.

ALIPAC TRIPLED their page views this last year, as well as TRIPLED their registered members. I know this is true because my 1 year anniversary is in 10 days.

Hell Neese, half the time even I don't agree with you but I'm still DAMNED GRATEFUL you're here!

Banned
    ...Only 7 days...

Banned
    Why can't the post ever look like the preview, HUH???

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast