Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I see you took care of that problem I was having Dixie lol Thank you.

Michael
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

Get 'em W! It will be interesting to find out what happens.
    So did this troll hit most or all of ALIPAC's users? I also have the one message but cannot access.
    I'm very curious to know what it says though.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Get 'em W! It will be interesting to find out what happens.
    So did this troll hit most or all of ALIPAC's users? I also have the one message but cannot access.
    I'm very curious to know what it says though.
    He hit only a handful of our users. Perhaps 10, but enough for us to have the evidence we need.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W. Thank goodness too many people didn't get that email. I was going to track the email myself at one point as I have access to software that can do that as that email offended me. I am very grateful you hve this being dealt with before it caused a huge problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I agree that they should be punished. That email was sent to me and I was disguisted by it. I am glad that it has been passed on to the proper authorities as I was looking at doing the same. I hope the FBI gets them.
    Me too.

Hopefully he'll be doing time in the same prison cell as that pencilnecked twerp Jeremy Hammond.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

The person that we are going after for this has done much more than just attempt to be a troll on our boards.

We cannot disclose the full actions of this person at this time, but I assure you all that what they have attempted to do goes a lot further than just making nasty posts and messages.

We have a right to freely assemble online and to speak our minds without someone doing their best to try and disrupt us and prevent us from doing so.

We will keep everyone informed as much as we can during this process.

W

I think that Bob from HB is trying to disrupt the site . He is really smart , he knows computers well and he monitors and reports every single step William makes .
    Why are they so interested in this site ? I think that this is a part of the game - they are checking how far they can go .
    I do not like this game .
    Wake up people , this is a small version of what is going on with this country !
    Invasion and backstabbing , using any possible crime to get what they want , worshiping drugs , money and using human lives as stepping stones to achieve more power and control .
    This is an open invitation to fight . Why should Americans fight for the right to stay in their own homes ? Because after many years of living a nice cozy lives people forgot how to protect their own basic values .

It is like lost immunity after being exposed to a sterile environment for a long time - then any bacteria can attack the body - including E.Coli / which does not produce such a severe disease in person having the immunity to it / .
    Some of the The French kings in Medieval times were taking a small amount of arsenic to develop tolerance , so when the enemy tries to poison them - they will survive the lethal dose of arsenic .

So , we need a vaccination - there is no doubt about it . But how long will it take to understand it and who will survive in the end - the bacteria or the body . I always hope for better outcome !
    Hope2006
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I think that Bob from HB is trying to disrupt the site . He is really smart , he knows computers well and he monitors and reports every single step William makes .
    Why are they so interested in this site ? I think that this is a part of the game - they are checking how far they can go .
    I do not like this game .
    Wake up people , this is a small version of what is going on with this country !
    Invasion and backstabbing , using any possible crime to get what they want , worshiping drugs , money and using human lives as stepping stones to achieve more power and control .
    This is an open invitation to fight . Why should Americans fight for the right to stay in their own homes ? Because after many years of living a nice cozy lives people forgot how to protect their own basic values .

It is like lost immunity after being exposed to a sterile environment for a long time - then any bacteria can attack the body - including E.Coli / which does not produce such a severe disease in person having the immunity to it / .
    Some of the The French kings in Medieval times were taking a small amount of arsenic to develop tolerance , so when the enemy tries to poison them - they will survive the lethal dose of arsenic .

So , we need a vaccination - there is no doubt about it . But how long will it take to understand it and who will survive in the end - the bacteria or the body . I always hope for better outcome !
    Hope2006
    I can tell you that we know for a fact our severe troll is not Bob from HB. We are looking into things about Bob from HB because he is making so many false derogatory and malicious statements about me and ALIPAC. Those matters will be handled by others and not us.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

W

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Amen William.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could it be a someone who runs a certain periodical? Coincidence? Hmmm...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast