Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    He hit only a handful of our users. Perhaps 10, but enough for us to have the evidence we need.

W

Evidently there only a few of us that are troll magnets.

It was a horrible email and I am glad that the troll will be brought to justice.

I think that Bob is really really obsessed with William . He spends all days watching , searching , plotting and when he finds nothing in the end - he picks at the Bible quotes , at other Alipac members messages without even properly reading or understanding them .
    I am not afraid of the "germs " . I am using the germ analogy to describe Bob's evil actions and what should be done to cure the illegal aliens infestation/invasion he is trying to force upon Americans .

At least , he appreciated the Bible quote - the words are in red and all the letters are very large - nice start for Bob and other HB members . The beginning of honoring the Bible words . Maybe his existence will not be a complete dissapointment for the Creator , but there is a long way to prove it .

Hope2006
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by April
    He hit only a handful of our users. Perhaps 10, but enough for us to have the evidence we need.

W
    Evidently there only a few of us that are troll magnets.

It was a horrible email and I am glad that the troll will be brought to justice.
    Join the club!!!!!!!

Wear that attack with pride. It means they noticed that you are speaking the truth about illegal immigration and that truly disturbs those that foolishly embrace it. It's just nonsensical to support illegal immigration, with inferior and inadequate justifications for criminal behavior.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally I think the troll set the bait to see if any of us would bite.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well then, I assume I must have caught this vermins attention and must be doing/saying something right!

Personally I think it is pathetic for people who are open borders to be so childish and petty. You'd think they'd want to project a more adult and professional persona to the public, it would make their fight for open borders look more legitimate, but.....guess they just did not have it in them!!

Well all I have to say is this to the petty OLBer's; march all you want, demand all you want, scream obscenities at the "gringos" all you want, make nasty remarks about your opponents (ALIPAC and such), try to pull nasty little tricks to defame us all you want. You will be seen for who you really are. Thank you, you are helping wake up Americans in the millions, and they are really fed-up with the garbage.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I think that Bob is really really obsessed with William . He spends all days watching , searching , plotting and when he finds nothing in the end - he picks at the Bible quotes , at other Alipac members messages without even properly reading or understanding them .
    I am not afraid of the "germs " . I am using the germ analogy to describe Bob's evil actions and what should be done to cure the illegal aliens infestation/invasion he is trying to force upon Americans .

At least , he appreciated the Bible quote - the words are in red and all the letters are very large - nice start for Bob and other HB members . The beginning of honoring the Bible words . Maybe his existence will not be a complete dissapointment for the Creator , but there is a long way to prove it .

Hope2006
    At first I though Bob just tried to make things up to satisfy his unhealthy fascination with us, now I'm starting to think he actually believes himself.

He claims he is an educated man with experience, but he either has no real knowledge of how Federal PACs work and interact with the laws or he just does not care and is more interested in making his false accusations.

The reason I don't worry about Bob is that he is either mistaken or intentionally lying about every attack he tries to leverage.

Does he think that the flying battle fortress of ALIPAC would take on multimillion dollar OBL forces without making sure our i's were dotted and T's were crossed and our shoes were tied? In the fantasy world of Bob, I am breaking state and federal laws and risking imprisonment for a multitude of crimes while working each week with state and federal lawmakers across America. Pretty ridiculous when you think about it.

Just as ridiculous is his belief that some guy named Bob can bring us down by making up allegation after allegation for which he has no proof.

That is why we kicked him off of our website. We asked him to leave politely first, but he kept making false accusation after false accusation. We checked them out at first and when we found out every accusation he made was unsubstantiated, we asked him to leave.

I just ignore him and his antics. Dealing with bizarre antagonists like Bob is just part of the job I face doing what I feel should be done.

We are in compliance with all laws and the armor of God is about us. The truth is our ally and makes the shadows that claw at us scatter.

To mention God or quote the bible will always send them into a tizzy.

You should see how some of them start twitching and babbling almost uncontrollably when I encounter them in person.

I wish I knew how to help them and lift the spell that confounds them. Sometimes I wonder what kind of psychotropic drugs and hypnosis it would take for me to spew the streams of lies like they do.

It's not the likes of Bob that worries me. The ones I worry about are the very powerful leaders that start singing their lies and have thousands of people nodding their heads in agreement.

But from what we have learned, one voice of the truth can completely shatter their spell if heard.

It is important that we all focus our energies on the struggle in the appropriate places and ignore lone character assassins with a keyboards.

Here is a little message to all those ALIPAC haters out there. In 1987, the lyrics to this song were taped inside my HS locker and each morning I awoke my Sr. year to this very same song which came on with my alarm. Still clear as day to me 20 years later!

Wide Awake in America
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPyhYczii8I

If you twist and turn away
    If you tear yourself in two again
    If I could, yes I would
    If I could, I would
    Let it go
    Surrender
    Dislocate
    If I could throw this
    Lifeless lifeline to the wind
    Leave this heart of clay
    See you walk, walk away
    Into the night
    And through the rain
    Into the half-light
    And through the flame

If I could through myself
    Set your spirit free
    I'd lead your heart away
    See you break, break away
    Into the light
    And to the day

Oooh oooh, oooh oooh, oooh oooh oooh...

To let it go! And so to fade away
    To let it go!
    And so fade away
    I'm wide awake
    I'm wide awake
    Wide awake
    I'm not sleeping, oh no, no, no

If you should ask then maybe they'd
    Tell you what I would say
    True colors fly in blue and black
    Bruised silken sky and burning flag
    Colors crash, collide in blood shot eyes

Oooh oooh, oooh oooh, oooh oooh oooh...

If I could, you know I would
    If I could, I would
    Let it go

This desparation
    Dislocation
    Separation
    Condemnation
    Revelation
    In temptation
    Isolation
    Desolation

Let it go
    And so fade away
    To let it go, oh yeah
    And so fade away
    To let it go, oh No
    And so to fade away
    I'm wide awake
    I'm wide awake
    Wide awake
    I'm not sleeping oh no no

W

MW

W
    Hmmm......still don't know if I'm one of those 10 or not because I still can't open the one unread private message I have. Any idea of when I'll be able to open the unread message?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW

W
    Hmmm......still don't know if I'm one of those 10 or not because I still can't open the one unread private message I have. Any idea of when I'll be able to open the unread message?
    No idea. All ALIPAC board users should consider the PM ban a long term situation until further notice.

W

This person hit me twice lol guess they really don't like me hahahahaha oh well......... They cannot dispute what I say. lol
    If they can't get to you with their lies, they will try to tear you down with false accusations.
    Hope you nail this person William.........

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by MW

W
    Stupid is as stupid does....... follow the law and if the lawmakers can't, then we need to boot them out of office..........

By the picture there, I say we send Michael45 after these guys.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast