Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I never copied it and can no longer get into it. If I would have copied it then after the Super Bowl the Miami Feild Office could have also looked into it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Damn ..I ALWAYS miss the excitement.......
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William, I had two messages I had yet to access, and they were not there earlier this Sunday evening. They might just be from people here, but am not sure if it was anything relevant to this.

Glad to see this scumbag will be stopped dead in his/her tracks. Do we get to know who it is????...... (AE jumping in anticipation of an internet capture of a troll!!!!)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In this case, we are going to take things far past where we usually take things with a troll.

In this case, we are going to go for maximum justice using any and all resources we can.

This will actually be an interesting test or challenge for ALIPAC to see what we can do when we put our minds to it.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but when people intentionally try to disrupt and deface online communications and websites then that is where it crosses the line.

And those working for the other side that thought they could do something like this and get away with it are wrong.

W

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    William, I am glad to see it happening. To me, this is beyond their free speech rights, it is outright harassment.

Let us know how it is all going.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Kudos. Nothing is more reprehensible than cowards who, rather than expending their own resources in an attempt to get out their own message, seek to harass, defame, and sandbag the conscientious efforts of others to exercise their freedom of speech and assembly. They are no more than petty vandals, regardless of whether they are driven by ideology or childish destructiveness and malice.

W, I hope you get your man!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Kudos. Nothing is more reprehensible than cowards who, rather than expending their own resources in an attempt to get out their own message, seek to harass, defame, and sandbag the conscientious efforts of others to exercise their freedom of speech and assembly. They are no more than petty vandals, regardless of whether they are driven by ideology or childish destructiveness and malice.

W, I hope you get your man!
    Agreed!

(Though, atrocious and cowardly as it is, I wouldn't go so far as to say "[n]othing is more reprehensible" than this conduct.)

Alipac is understandably outraged at the malicious insistence of people to ascribe to it views that they do not in fact hold or condone, and the miscreant's (or miscreants') conduct smacks of trespassing.

I hope the law has caught up with the times and enables Alipac to not only deter further misconduct but to gain the justice it seeks.

Get 'EM!!! I got one of that sorry dog's emails, too. I was appalled by what I read! It's still sitting there in my inbox, but I don't know if ALIPAC can still access my stuff. If you can, it is there from "amarilloman".
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

I had one message also that I didn't check, I hope this person gets what is coming to them, this shows how desperate they are and what a good site Alipac really is right, if we weren't hurting their cause they would not waste their time messing with our site!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I had one message also that I didn't check, I hope this person gets what is coming to them, this shows how desperate they are and what a good site Alipac really is right, if we weren't hurting their cause they would not waste their time messing with our site!
    You said it, Nitty!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast