Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reciprocity wrote:

I would reserve judgement on Scott Brown, his kudos to McLame may just be political garnish.
    Kudos are understood, but for me, it is Scott Brown campaigning for him, and making the calls. If Senator McCain can make Scott Brown ask people to cast votes for him on the very night that he wins, how can we deceive ourselves about that danger?

We are past a thank you Senator for your support. Mr. Brown is saying that he supports McCain, and we do not want McCain representing anyone.

And now we see this uptick in polling for John McCain because of Sarah Palin, and Scott Brown. If we get the word out about McCain using these people, about his progressive agenda, maybe voters will snap out of it before time to vote. J. D. Hayworth can still overcome, we must let the people know about McCain. Remind them too about amnesty and the other votes.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JerseyMom,

Welcome to ALIPAC!!! It is very inspiring to see more and more new people coming on board here. Thank you for being involved.

You said that you felt bad about voting for Juan McAmnesty. Well, this whole thing is a learning process. We did have an excellent conservative candidate running for the nomination last year, his name is Tom Tancredo. Unfortunately, we not only have to fight the bad candidates in this country but we have to fight the corporate owned media as well. They are one of the biggest reasons why the good candidates weren't able to get much traction last time around. However, like I say, it is a learning process and when enough of our friends and neighbors "wake up", the establishment media's effect on our elections will become weaker and we will begin to elect more patriotic candidates. This of course, providing that we can keep our country in tact.

Ron Paul was another qualified candidate last time around but unfortunately he just wasn't strong enough on the illegal alien invasion for most folks you'll find around here at ALIPAC, myself included but he would have been better than a sharp stick in the eye which was what we ended up getting to choose from and of course what we ended up electing.

You see, JerseyMom, the thing is, Unless we win on this illegal alien invasion issue, the rest of the issues won't matter that much because we won't be able to recognize our country anymore anyway. It will become a third world cesspool just like Meheco unless we stop the New World Order takeover of our nation for their globalist aspirations.

I don't know where Bobby Jindal stands on this issue, he might be ok, but I can tell you that I wouldn't trust Newt Gingrich as far as I could throw my pickup truck. Think about it...."contract with America" and then when the Republicans got control, they tried to out democrat the Democrats. This was all on Newt's watch. Don't let 'em trick you. We're working on getting some real patriot candidates to run on all levels of gubmint now, local, state, federal.....and we must stand steadfast with them.....it's the only way.

Again, It's wonderful to see you here. Welcome.

Remember this, amnesty would give the 10,15 plus million illegal aliens, new voting rights for amnesty, open borders, more illegal alien family members. And lest we not forget, the millions of anchor babies that have been born, and that will be born, get a vote too.

Welcome to the new faces.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The same populist conservatives both of you are relying on for your current political success are the same ones that spoke out and stopped McCain and Kennedy from destroying us all with McAmnesty in 2006 and 2007!

You both had better realize fast that the American public is sick and tired of two-faced traitors like McCain, and if you are going to hitch your political carts up to McCain's, then we are going to throw you down.
    Worth repeating! Great letter, William!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

When I found out Sarah and Scott were going to stump for McJerk I was p*ssed!
    Scott is doing it as a payback when no one else helped him out McCain was there for him.
    I think if we blast Sarah and Scotts people they will get the hint.
    There must be MILLIONs that feel like we do.
    I hate to blame them, so I blame McJerk.
    HOPEFULLY he won't get back in and that will save us all.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Who knows why Brown is stumping for Juan, and I certainly hope that he was not another politico lying his way into office.
    And Sarah Palin for President? AAARGH! YUCK! And the Republican party cannot be so stupid as to nominate her. There is no way anyone in their right mind would vote for her, and she would probably quit if decisions got tough. The woman is a ditz, and I hope she will be the end of McCain

Jindah

Jindal from Louisiana would be an illegal sitting president just the same as we have now via Art. 2. Section 1, Clause 5 and so would Arnold...Patriots, please read and remember your Constitution that our Founding Fathers gave us...

April
    They have not shut down comments on her forum yet, and the comments except for a very few are negative.

http://palinforamerica.com/index.php?op ... itstart=90

I wrote to Team Sarah and Scott Brown's webpage as soon as I heard of them stumping for a RINO! Sarah should know better but I fear she's in a tough spot with it being McJerk asking. She need to worry about herself and REAL Republicans.

I'm one that likes Sarah. I like her straightforward approach. I like her experience in being a Mayor X2 and a Governor. I bet the FARM that she would do better as President right now than this idiot is. Practically NONE of the Obama Whitehouse has experience with business and sticking to a budget, SHE DOES!!! Also she has MORE experience and knowledge of drilling and energy than most. She is one of or the only person to go up against big oil and WIN!!!!

The people that think she is stupid, #1 must have forgot that Obama thinks there is 57 states! Oh, that was Africa now wasn't it. He said we were NOT a Christian nation! He said we were the largest Muslim nation??? Where were the insults on that???????? Oh I forgot, it's against the law to insult someone Black. Political Correctness trumps the TRUTH.

That said the McCain staffers were pissed that she did not want to do what they wanted because she knew better. She was right! She should have been able to go after Obama on Reverend Wright and all Obama's domestic terrorist buddies , and Communist buddies (I.e.. Valerie Jarrett and Van Jones, there are many more) BUT McJerk thought he knew better, he didn't.

For the people that believe things without checking, she NEVER said that she didn't know Africa was a country. That was a lie put out by McJerk Campaign head, I forgot her name.

The Katie Couric interview was a 6 part interview, which was not smart on the McJerk side.. Sarah was pissed at how Katie kept asking her the SAME questions over and over, wanting her to give a different answer! Sarah has a journalism degree and KNEW that the MSM is NOT reporting as they were taught, UNBIASED!!! PLUS referring to the "What do you read?" question. She was condescending to Sarah like she lived on an island and had no clue as to what goes on in the lower states. She was defensive on answering the question and wouldn't.

Then let's go to the book that some people say was written by a ghost writer. It came out quickly because it was written from her journals she has kept since being a young girl. it has been proved that Bill Ayers was Obama's ghost writer. Most NON writers have ghost writers for the structure and not the info of the stories. BFD!

Lastly on her quitting the Governorship. She had 17 lawsuit, all dismissed on NO MERITS, the news left that part out CONVENIENTLY! They were not going to stop, the Whitehouse was no doubt involved in the background. That's how Axelrod, Obama, and Rahm roll.
    IF she stayed she would have wasted Alaska's money on frivolous lawsuits and the needs of Alaska would suffer. She sacrificed her position for Alaska.

If anyone here wants to have more explained, ask and I will see what I can find, but for people to BLINDLY repeat things from CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS or NBC, TV stations TANKING and liars by omission, is lazy and spreading untruths.

Let the insults begin!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast