Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Jindah

Quote Originally Posted by MoralsMan
    Jindal from Louisiana would be an illegal sitting president just the same as we have now via Art. 2. Section 1, Clause 5 and so would Arnold...Patriots, please read and remember your Constitution that our Founding Fathers gave us...
    He was born in Baton Rouge of India(n) immigrants. So that's not Constitutional?
    A good thing is that if he did try to run we could get into the Constitutionality of who can run. EXCELLENT!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

worriedamerican,

Here we go again with the "lesser of two evils" arguement that has largely served to get where we are today with this illegal alien invasion.

I expect barry soetoro to be a worthless liar working against the better interest of the country. After all, I believe that he is working from an agenda designed to destroy this country outright. That's why it's difficult for me to grasp what the people who voted for him were thinking. It's amazing....they are really THAT naive.

That said, I refuse to be hoodwinked by ANY politician again ever. The issue of illegal immigration is a symptom of a larger globalist takeover agenda. If that succeeds, then we won't have to worry about it at all anymore because America will cease to EXIST.

Many people are now weary of two faced politicians selling us out. We are on guard about it. At the first sign of it we need to nip it in the bud. Juan McAmnesty has ZERO credibility with me and any politician who tries to tell me otherwise will be immediately shunned.

I won't put up with it anymore. Unless they are willing to get tough and restore our nation and our jobs and our soveriegnty back to the American People, then I have no use for them. I for one, have had a belly full of this go along to get along sell out stuff. We don't have the luxury of time for it anymore. At this point either we stand up or lay down.

Sarah Palin was in charge in Alaska when they adopted their "sanctuary state" policy. She must have been alright with that or else it wouldn't have happened since she was the Governor.The instant that they betray us on this issue, I'm done with 'em. PERIOD!! Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    worriedamerican,

Here we go again with the "lesser of two evils" arguement that has largely served to get where we are today with this illegal alien invasion.

I expect barry soetoro to be a worthless liar working against the better interest of the country. After all, I believe that he is working from an agenda designed to destroy this country outright. That's why it's difficult for me to grasp what the people who voted for him were thinking. It's amazing....they are really THAT naive.

That said, I refuse to be hoodwinked by ANY politician again ever. The issue of illegal immigration is a symptom of a larger globalist takeover agenda. If that succeeds, then we won't have to worry about it at all anymore because America will cease to EXIST.

Many people are now weary of two faced politicians selling us out. We are on guard about it. At the first sign of it we need to nip it in the bud. Juan McAmnesty has ZERO credibility with me and any politician who tries to tell me otherwise will be immediately shunned.

I won't put up with it anymore. Unless they are willing to get tough and restore our nation and our jobs and our soveriegnty back to the American People, then I have no use for them. I for one, have had a belly full of this go along to get along sell out stuff. We don't have the luxury of time for it anymore. At this point either we stand up or lay down.

Sarah Palin was in charge in Alaska when they adopted their "sanctuary state" policy. She must have been alright with that or else it wouldn't have happened since she was the Governor.The instant that they betray us on this issue, I'm done with 'em. PERIOD!! Just saying.
    I agree with everything you said. I will check out the Alaska Sanctuary issue. But I'm where you're at.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore! I think the tea parties should schedule a time and date for the whole country to scream it out. It would bring solidarity to the movement and let this Regime know, WE HAVE HAD IT WITH Their agenda of conquering America.

I hated Bush, I hate Obama, and I hate McCain......... I'm the Ron Paul type, but I like Sarah a lot. I want someone tough in there and rednecks are tough, but we need to right message for America and Americans. Getting rid of Political Correctness would be a start. How can they put out a report on the Fort Hood killings and not use the word. Muslim, or Arab????????????
    Dick Morris

List of U.S. Sanctuary Cities* http://www.ojjpac.org/sanctuary.asp

The sanctuary list is continuously updated. It was last updated on: 1-11-10

State/City

Alaska

Anchorage (6/13/07 Congressional Research Service)
    * (The city of Fairbanks is under review for removal from the Sanctuary Cities list due to the city council's passage of a resolution supporting a formal recognition of its cooperation with the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency. The city of Fairbanks had previously been listed due its designation as a sanctuary city by the Congressional Research Service. The city has disputed its listing. The City's resolution and a final decision will be posted soon. Fairbanks will likely be removed from the list and then its enforcement statistics will be monitored for compliance. OJJPAC thanks the City of Fairbanks for taking positive steps to clarify its compliance with federal law.

I also found this: http://justice.uaa.alaska.edu/forum/16/ ... immig.html

Immigration Court in Alaska: An Overview
    Antonia Moras

Dick Morris

She may be a redneck, but not ready for the political stage as president or even VP. To me she is nothing more than the female version of GWB, who mangled things enough. I would have nightmares about her winking as she speaks to the rest of the world, or giving a "shout-out" to prime ministers and presidents.
    She may have a degree in journalism (so do I) but it does not prove she understands anything about politics, or heaven forbid, international politics, which are a lot more complicated than hunting and fishing and cutely selling her ghost-written book.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    My biggest problem with her is she goes where the spotlight leads and she likes to run with the good/bad ole boys, which is not very smart if you want WE THE PEOPLE to believe you are authentic and really are in our corner. It appears to me she has made her choice, I guess it is up to each individual to decide how wise or unwise they think that decision is.

I totally agree with you April, I myself don't think she is all that smart and hanging out with McCain confirms it...

These good old boys have to go, and just like Obama who his friends were exposed of truth about him that many refused to acknowledge during his campaign, and that is why we are stuck with him now.

Your friends say alot about your character!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We need to look for and support candidates who are serious about helping our nation. People who are serious about helping our nation are people who spend the time studying the illegal immigration problem and want to stop it, spend time studying our trade imbalances and want to correct them, spend time studying our tax system and want to change it, spend time studying the drug problem and realize we have to legalize it, and spend time studying our energy problem and know the only way to solve that problem for at least the next 3 decades is to drill baby drill while we continue to develop viable and affordable alternatives and get them to the market place.

If in addition to telling us what they oppose they aren't also telling us what they want to fight for, then they may not know so when they get to DC, they'll be in the grasp of those who do, the people who want more immigration, more free trade, more government spending and more taxes because that will be the path of least resistance once they're in DC.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Sarah Palin can draw Americans to Tea Parties, and if she keeps her views on amnesty silent, then others can stand along side of her on the same stage, and shout "No" to amnesty. She will hear it, and maybe she will get to understand better why we could never accept that.

It is good to see that more articles are being written, and more questions are being raised about John McCain and his use of Scott Brown, and Sarah Palin.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    If Sarah Palin can draw Americans to Tea Parties, and if she keeps her views on amnesty silent, then others can stand along side of her on the same stage, and shout "No" to amnesty. She will hear it, and maybe she will get to understand better why we could never accept that.

It is good to see that more articles are being written, and more questions are being raised about John McCain and his use of Scott Brown, and Sarah Palin.

Psalm 91
    I agree that it's good to see more articles being written about this, GeorgiaPeach. JD Hayworth needs to beat the drum of stopping illegal immigration, passing the FairTax and restoring protected trade policy, because no state needs all 3 more than Arizona.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast