Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Check out Trevor Drown from Arkansas running for Senator at

http//TrevorDrown.org/ or .com/

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I totally agree with you April, I myself don't think she is all that smart and hanging out with McCain confirms it...

These good old boys have to go, and just like Obama who his friends were exposed of truth about him that many refused to acknowledge during his campaign, and that is why we are stuck with him now.

Your friends say alot about your character!
    A true indicator of her ability to make intelligent choices will be if she chooses to continue to follow McCain like a puppy or chooses to listen to the American people, I have not heard anything yet and you can bet she has heard from LOTS of POed Americans.......so does she think McCain can get her further toward her goals than the American people......I guess we will see.

Ditto April, couldn't agree more....are "we the people" more important than McCain to her?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Ditto April, couldn't agree more....are "we the people" more important than McCain to her?
    I AGREE
    I wonder how many people wrote her?
    Maybe she will write something on her Facebook page.
    I just thought she needed to hear from the people so she has time to back out......
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

This is my first post here so cut me some slack. I am just like many of you here and across the USA, who feel overwhelmed by the current administration and all the problems. Now Sara Palin states she will support John McCain's Senate re-election. Why, Sara? There are so many wolves in sheep clothing out there, Democrats and Republicans, it's hard to tell who your friends really are. Don't fall prey to these wolves, Sara and Scott. People, there are so many fires to put out it sometimes seems hopeless. I have prayed for 2010 elections to be historical throughout this country. Not just a victory here or there. Historical! Can all Americans, better yet, will all Americans vote the predators out? I know it's a big job to do, but we have very big problems in America. Everyone reading this forum had better take a good long look at their Federal/State officials running for re-election and decide based on their past voting record, whether they should stay in office or get out. People, we need to do this in 2012 and 2014 to remove all the crud in Washington.

People, in the mean time, we better start removing Judges. It can't be just me feeling this, but doesn't anybody else see the Executive branch and the Judicial branch as just about the same. The legislative branch, Congress, is a few years away from being insignificant to the other 2. How many years? It depends, but every election, every 2 years starting this year are critical. I don't think there is even much time to argue about this.

People, if anybody would have told me just a year ago, that I would soon be politcally active and posting words on forums like this one, I would have said they're crazy. I'm just a Joe, I've allowed other people to handle the dirty political speak in the past. Not anymore. (Don't for a second think I didn't vote in the past.) I now feel if I don't speak up now, if I dont get involved now, it's all but over, people.

Are you listening Sara Palin and Scott Brown? How about the rest of you insignicant feeling Americans? Are you with me???????? !!!! Vote them out!

Sara, run away from John McCain --fast!

Welcome, We_Be_Strong! And interesting thought about the three branches. This all is getting to be like picking peas out of a pea soup that has been pureed. Too much makes no sense whatsoever.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome We_Be_Strong.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome We_Be_Strong!
    I can relate. I'm 55 and have only been into politics for about 3 years. Now it's like a hobby. One where none of your friends wants to play with you. It's not the time to be ignorant of what's happening in our country. People need to wake up and I'm glad you and I finally did. Now to rip your post apart!

%*&@##**(^$#&%

Just kidding...............
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by We_Be_Strong
    This is my first post here so cut me some slack. I am just like many of you here and across the USA, who feel overwhelmed by the current administration and all the problems. Now Sara Palin states she will support John McCain's Senate re-election. Why, Sara? There are so many wolves in sheep clothing out there, Democrats and Republicans, it's hard to tell who your friends really are. Don't fall prey to these wolves, Sara and Scott. People, there are so many fires to put out it sometimes seems hopeless. I have prayed for 2010 elections to be historical throughout this country. Not just a victory here or there. Historical! Can all Americans, better yet, will all Americans vote the predators out? I know it's a big job to do, but we have very big problems in America. Everyone reading this forum had better take a good long look at their Federal/State officials running for re-election and decide based on their past voting record, whether they should stay in office or get out. People, we need to do this in 2012 and 2014 to remove all the crud in Washington.

People, in the mean time, we better start removing Judges. It can't be just me feeling this, but doesn't anybody else see the Executive branch and the Judicial branch as just about the same. The legislative branch, Congress, is a few years away from being insignificant to the other 2. How many years? It depends, but every election, every 2 years starting this year are critical. I don't think there is even much time to argue about this.

People, if anybody would have told me just a year ago, that I would soon be politcally active and posting words on forums like this one, I would have said they're crazy. I'm just a Joe, I've allowed other people to handle the dirty political speak in the past. Not anymore. (Don't for a second think I didn't vote in the past.) I now feel if I don't speak up now, if I dont get involved now, it's all but over, people.

Are you listening Sara Palin and Scott Brown? How about the rest of you insignicant feeling Americans? Are you with me???????? !!!! Vote them out!

Sara, run away from John McCain --fast!
    Welcome to ALIPAC, We__Be__Strong! Great post, great advice, you're at the right place to make a difference. We don't all agree on everything around here, but we all agree on stopping illegal immigration and saving our country from this disaster.

You are so right that "it's all but over", because we are at the tipping point. Americans have to rise up and take back their country in 2010. We can't wait until 2012. Every member of the US House of Representatives is up for re-election this year. This is the year to take back the US House of Representatives and throw every single one of them who doesn't support illegal immigration, passing the FairTax and protecting our trade out of office on their ears. There's more to do, but for me, these are the three top priorities for the 2010 elections.

Glad you see you here and again, Welcome to the ALIPAC.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the welcome Vortex, Georgiapeach. Worried Armerican, I'm with you, I'm right beside you -"Lets Roll". Judy, I realize my post may have been a little off topic subjectwise, as I just followed a email link to post my frustrations on Palin/Brown/McCain coziness. McCain is a RINO, many Americans need to be educated to know the differnce. ALIPAC is a great organization, and I will surely post when I can and in the correct group. Immigration should be utilized as an American tool, an asset for her well being. Not as a rape and pludder weapon of destruction. My only solution has been suggested, which is to, build a wall, with a door. Nobody gets in or out without proper papers. Overtime those inside illegally will be caught and removed. Safehaven laws need repealed. Law enforcement needs support to do their job. Law enforcement today is becoming just like our schools systems, where teachers are afraid to discipline kids. Soon law enforcement officers will hate their jobs just like many teachers do today, everyone suffers. That scenario breeds corruption within law enforcement and we become just like Mexico.
    This is a simple fix....not really. We have a lot on our plates in America!
    It starts with a wall and door. Me and Worried American will watch the door.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast