Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

His record isn't close to being good enough. Don't support him nor anyone closely tied to his immigration stance. His NumbersUSA grade is all we need to know about this lobbyist. We should encourage the 9/12 organization to give him the boot!

I am sooo glad Dick Armey has been exposed here as the snake in the grass he truely is even if some were initially shocked by this revelation.

Why is he part of the Tea Party movement ? Is he a lobbyist for Insurance Co's and using the 9-12 to stop Health Care Reform totally?

Although I am opposed to Government run Healh Insurance I do believe we need some changes so more citizens will have good quality insurance and health care like the IA's have now but citizens go without or pay through the nose for treatment.

I think Non-Profit Co-ops is a possible solution and I do not want the Health Care debate totally defeated just adjusted so taxpayers are not footing the Bill.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Dick Army

Bless their hearts, they are trying to feed their babies. So they come over our boarders ILLEGALLY. Which shows just how much they are willing to obey our laws. If I break a law to feed my babies "I go to jail" because I am American. So many Illegal Mexicans are breaking our laws so what is the easiest way for our government to deal with this problem?? People like Armey?? Change our laws to fit the needs of the illegal's. If we have no Immigration laws then we will have no illegal's. We will soon have nothing left for which our fathers, grandfathers, and great grandfathers fought for.
    Liberty. They are flooding our country and we are loosing our liberty. They are stepping on our freedom and our rights. So Americans want not only Liberty for ourselves but for all !! NOT IF YOU STEAL IT FROM ME !!
    They come over here and take my freedom, my liberty, my justice away from me, They take my flag and step on it and burn it. Then I am called arrogant??

ILLEGAL immigrants

What is the financial benefit for EX-Cong Armey - perhaps that is why he is no longer an "elected" official, but now works in the nearly criminal field of solicitation of our OUTSTANDING officials in D C .What fields of endeavor does he represent ? Corporate Greed, Agricultural Greed ? It is time to Rise Up and Clear our land of these ne'er do wells.
    Vigilantes ?

The Corporate Lobbyists Behind the Tea Parties

FreedomWorks is run by ladies' man (and registered lobbyist) Dick Armey, and if they're not "organizing" the Tea parties, it's news to him. ...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../the-corporat ... 86367.html

FreedomWorks Orchestrates 'Grassroots' Movements ...
    On the other hand, the leader of FreedomWorks, Dick Armey, who is ranked as ...... EXCLUSIVE: Health Insurance Lobby's Stealth Astroturf Campaign Revealed ...
    thinkprogress.org/2009/04/14/lobbying-clients-teaparties/ - Cached - Similar
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dick Armey

Dick Armey is typical of what is wrong with our congress and the re-Publicans! He is an ignorant, two-faced, forked-tongued, R.I.N.O, and to be trusted no farther than you can throw Washington DC into the ocean!
    He speaks for liberals, not conservatives.
    David & Janet McConnaughey

Quote Originally Posted by Edovic
    His record isn't close to being good enough. Don't support him nor anyone closely tied to his immigration stance. His NumbersUSA grade is all we need to know about this lobbyist. We should encourage the 9/12 organization to give him the boot!
    Good suggestion. That might be a good idea.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal Immigration Forum Dick Armey

I was upset when I realized that Freedom Works was run by Dick Armey. I don't want anything to do with the Repugnant Party Or the Demon Rat party. I post as nomorepartyanimals on several other sites. I am a conservative independent period! I also saw Karl Rove addressing La Raza and welcoming them with open arms! I hate that Fox News, including Hannity, Suckabee, and O'Reilly do NOT address this issue. That is the one redeeming thing about Lou Dobbs being on CNN.

I am attending the D.C. rally and I hope to get close enough to Armey to shout out "what is your stance on illegal immigration?"

I definitely feel that he should not be a speaker, or part of this protest in D.C.
    I used to be a loyal Republican for 30 plus years. Bush, McCain, Kyl and Kennedy teaming up to "reform" immigration made me put my head up and say, "WHAAAAAT?"
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Well, I think it's safe to say that this guy is obviously sadly outnumbered!

Im so glad to see more Americans waking up!

By the way, welcome newbs and those who dont post regularly! We are glad to have you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We do appreciate the new members actively addressing the illegal immigration issue, and helping to educate other Americans about Dick Armey of FreedomWorks. He and the other open border politicians and lobbyists have brought us more illegal immigration and very little enforcement. This is counter to the millions of voices shouting to stop the bailouts, stop the spending, enforce our laws, protect our nation, no new taxes.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast