Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You can send an email to Freedomworks by going to their "CONTACT US" page and filling out the info requested at this link:

http://www.freedomworks.org/contact

I have asked them:

What is Freedomworks stand on ILLEGAL immigration?

What is Freedomworks stand on LEGAL immigration?

I'll post their answer here as soon as I hear from them, if I do.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dick Armey's bleeding heart liberal escuses for Illegal alie

That's the sappiest story I have ever heard. Mexico has natural resources equal to and or greater than ours! I know they have a p-poor government but the people there need to rebel and oust whomever is not doing their jobs for the people. A growing majority of people here are working to get rid of the govt leaders we have who are not working for the people who elected them. We are not crossing into another country illegally to try to make them support us! We will overcome the tyranny and reclaim our country. Some of us who used to visit Mexico can no longer afford to because we do not have passports and cannot afford them. These illegals don't have passports either! As far as liberty for aliens; I say liberate them right back into their homeland: Mexico. Let el Presidente figure out how to export their oil, silver, produce, leather goods, clothing (especially the native clothing) to the US. The best pair of shoes I ever owned, I bought in Acapulco but you cannot find those well made leather shoes in US stores. I know many stores are being pressured to buy from China; especially shoes but they are all shoddy merchandise mostly made from 'man-made' materials!
    Why didn't BO discuss a trade agreement with the president of Mexico?
    We'll give them back all these Mexican nationals if they will send us some of their goods that their returned citizens produce! [/b]

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    You can send an email to Freedomworks by going to their "CONTACT US" page and filling out the info requested at this link:

http://www.freedomworks.org/contact

I have asked them:

What is Freedomworks stand on ILLEGAL immigration?

What is Freedomworks stand on LEGAL immigration?

I'll post their answer here as soon as I hear from them, if I do.
    Just sent an e-mail. I hope a lot of others here do the same, then maybe they'll get the message.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Dicky Armei is at least partially right: there is something "disrespectful" about this debate.... to assert that foreigners who are motivated to better their lives while feeding their babies (better) and gaining freedom.... are justified in crossing the border, hmmm... there are 3 billion people in this world who are classified as "poor" and in need of improved circumstances. So Dicky says "privatize" it and issue documents to all who want to come.... ONLY THOSE who live close to our borders will come; what about ASIANS, AFRICANS and others??? what about serving those whose poverty in fact prevents them from even attempting to come? Mexicans enjoy an advantage that actually is DE FACTO DISCRIMINATION by the US in favoring those who live on our borders....

the disrespectful behavior is that of millions of Latinos/Mexicans who arrogantly enter our collective home illegally and expect to be congratulated and well-fed.... all at the expense of the AMERICAN TAXPAYER... that is disgusting and, worse, teaches them NOT to improve their own nation, permitting their CORRUPT elites to continue raping thier homeland....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Illegal aliens have put a huge financial burden on America. They have flooded our hospitals and clinics for free, receive food stamps, and the list goes on and on.

How many babies are born each day in a hospital by an illegal immigrant mother who has health insurance for herself and her child?

How appreciative are the illegal aliens to live in our free nation? Not enough to learn to speak a few words of english like, "Hello, how are you today?"

How many of the illegal alien population have you heard recite the Pledge of Allegiance? I don't know about you but when I'm in a grocery store, I hear a conversation spoken in spainish or some other language I can't recognize. I've noticed lately many other foreigners.

Our educators are teaching millions of children of illegal aliens who are unable to speak english. What language are school teachers using in our classrooms? And why are natural born american children subjected to this kind of education.

We can all hear and see the attitude of "we're at home in your country!" Why do we turn our back to the fact these aliens have no drivers license, car insurance, pay social security or medicare tax but feel free enough in the "land of opportunity" to fly their native flag. How many would protect us? Against terrorism or war?

Let's acknowledge the huge mortgage failures in California, Nevada and Arizona, heavily populated areas of generations of illegal aliens.

Border patrol sickens me. Where is the protection of our land and its people under the greatest document ever written, the Constitution. Why is our government not held responsible?

There are thousands of Americans that need a job now, and many I'm sure would work for border patrol. In fact, I would bet many would take the job for free.

If we can come forward at town hall meetings on the issue of health care reform, certainly we can come forward to address the massive destruction that illegal aliens have built against us.

America, when are we going to take it back?

He makes me sick. He and all the bleeding hearts for Amnesty need to go to my old neighborhood in Chicago and live there for 1 year, without any kind of police protection or bullet proof vests, then tell me how those poor Illegals need anything from us.

William, I did some research yesterday after our conversation.

First of all our conversation about amnesty is harsh. When you put someone in jail for breaking the law, it is harsh. I work in prison ministries as a volunteer, and know it is harsh, but so what.

Workers displaced by illegal immigrants find being unemployed harsh, unemployed American workers replaced by outsourced foreign workers find the permanent export of their livelyhood harsh, servicemen and servicewomen that need temp. jobs to have a house off base find it harsh that they can get work. This idea that being anti-amnesty is harsh is conservative political correctness.

Armey was certainly a major backer of the Bush immigration visa doctrine. I think that he is ideologically committed to free market globalism and a fiscal conservative who views the immigration issue as being linked to the open market policies he supports.

I agree with most of his views except his immigration view and the rigid free market ideology concepts. I think that he and a lot of ideological conservatives believe that free labor flow is necessary for an "efficient market" and view the no-amnesty border issue as "protectionism" and absolutely antithetical to their free-market ideology.

FreedomWorks backs about every issue that I and those tea party participants I communicate with support except no-amnesty on immigration. They feel (I asked) that their exclusive issues are the healthcare bill and the national debt issues.

I don't think there is any danger of the tea party movement being co-opted by them or anyone else. I await the report with interest. I personally think you should release it after the event and not make it the participation issue you are headed towards creating no matter how hard you say you aren't.

I am also sure you're right, William, in your assessment that he, Armey, believes in grassroots movements and their political power. I believe, like you (i think), he hopes that he will gain more political power out of his association with the 9/12 event. He has used similar methods in the past.

BTW, there are other voices in the FW heirarchy that are anti-amnesty oriented and everyone I am acquainted with there is very anti-amnesty.

I suggest we all email glenn beck today and ask him if he endorses Armey's views on integration. I mean everyone. He says QUESTION BOLDLY, now is the time to test the integrity of that call. If Glenn disassociates himself from those views Armey cannot claim he is the source of the 9/12 event and it provides him with no personal power. Those of us who support 9/12 ideas will take care of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Dick Armey is wrong and out of touch. He should not be part of any 9/12 celebration. He is a pro-amnesty person and does not seem to understand that situation that these illegals have caused in the US.
    DITTO! Dick Armey is pro-illegal and a traitor to all citizens.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mr. Armey apparently hasn't heard the adage 'charity begins at home'. Would anyone in their right mind, withhold life sustaining necessities from their own family and give them to strangers? That is exactly what is happening in the illegal immigration mess, brought on by Armey's fellow politicians with whom he apparently agrees . No one either in or aspiring to be in politics DARE anger the Hispanic voters in our country, never mind the LEGAL, LAW ABIDING, TAX PAYING CITIZENS who have made this country such a desirable place, that others want to come here to live. Those of us who have had and even now have loved ones risking their lives and even shedding their blood at the behest of the same government who so carelessly opens our borders to whoever wants to wander in, are angered by the events we see transpiring. One must wonder just what Mr. Armey's 'tea party' involvement is really about? Is it love of country or is he rallying a future constituent base? What is his real motive?

Despicable!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast