Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'd like to use someones letter(with permission) as a tamplate for another illegal immigration forum.

Some people don't know what to say, so nothing is sent. So a tamplate might give some encouragement.
    ------------------------

Here's mine:

Dear Mr. President:

Janet Napolitano is inept and needs to be fired immediately. Her passive command of Homeland Security is leaving Americans vulnerable and unsafe, and her public remarks are inexcusable. Under your watch, and Napolitano’s weakening of our immigration laws, our borders are wide open, law enforcement has been gutted, and the message to the world is that everyone is welcome regardless of their legal status or background.

When it comes to law and order in this country, nobody is minding the store! If you are a law abiding citizen who has the audacity to question this administration’s mismanagement of our government, then you are called a right wing terrorist tea bagger, or worse. Patriotic Americans are being treated like criminals while terrorists and illegal aliens are treated like favored guests. This has to stop!

As an American, I am fed up! Restore law and order to this country and stop jeopardizing our safety and our sovereignty.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done...and I was not very nice
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I wrote to the WH

and I suggest all of us do the same!
    I am a Son Of The American Revolution.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Called and emailed
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You tinybobidaho, it was used.
    It may be edited, but their saying your letter hit's the nail on the head "as is".
    Thanks again.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/illegal- ... st12213043
    ------------------------

I just sent an email to every Republican congressman. I hope they are getting an ear full. I thought about sending the same email to the Democrats but I doubt it would have done any good. I am sure they are all standing behind DHS with this screw up like Obama already has.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    It may be edited, but their saying your letter hit's the nail on the head "as is".
    Thanks again.

You're welcome.

I was just listening to Obama addressing the American people again today on this. Somebody must have put a bug in his ear because now he is calling them "terrorists" and "terrorist acts." I guess he decided he better not call it a man made disaster. I'd like to think this wised him up and he realized he can't sugar coat these kinds of attacks against Americans any longer. This entire thing just tells me that this President doesn't have a clue about foreign policy or how to run this country. Throw his butt out in 2012, right along with those useless Democrat Congress idiots in 2010!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

i sent an email at least Bush would replace incompence

[]I am a disabled Iraq freedom veteran. and am outraged by obama's choice for homeland security janet napolean or however you spell it. she has done nothing positive since her appointment. but since all our corrupt politicans are getting money from Illegal supporters its hard to enforce our immigration laws, i know she can only do what the goverment wants but she still is incompent and spends her time worrying about giving amnesty to illegals. Thats not the solution, have martial law go into effect and give all illegals 30 days to leave, if they are here after 30 days then all possesions are to be seized and sold to pay for deportation and jail time. we didnt have millions of illegals here in past administrations, but now due to the homeland security director and nancy peloski and harry reid and the guiterrez who wants amnesty we are fighting a lost cause. veterans and social security receiptants didnt get a cost of living raise for 2 years now, but illegals are recieiving welfare and food stamps while we keep losing our benefits. we can solve the deficit if we get rid of illegals and keep them out. i really dont know why they cant just apply like i had to apply to get my wife from the philippines here, so they must not be able to get a legal visa. my wife was not able to get a job or anything until we got her visa extended and pay the fees. but mexicans can get a job and loans and everything, contact the corrupt officals and say its time for martial law not amnesty

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Thanks again.

You're welcome.

I was just listening to Obama addressing the American people again today on this. Somebody must have put a bug in his ear because now he is calling them "terrorists" and "terrorist acts." I guess he decided he better not call it a man made disaster. I'd like to think this wised him up and he realized he can't sugar coat these kinds of attacks against Americans any longer. This entire thing just tells me that this President doesn't have a clue about foreign policy or how to run this country. Throw his butt out in 2012, right along with those useless Democrat Congress idiots in 2010!
    This President is a player, I doubt that he ever wises up, he will always have to forced by the American People to do the right thing....that is the way it going to be until we get someone in office who truly has loyalty toward WE THE PEOPLE. We are going to have to STAND OVER AND OVER and we need to KICK ALL THE TRAITORS OUT!!! Clean slate, Clean start!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast