Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

its not only democrats its republicans too

I read your quote and seen that you say throw out the democrats but its not only democrats its all the politicans, with the ecomony like it is they keep focusing on amnesty, while now is not the time, amnesty should never have even been put into a bill. we need martial law to get rid of illegals and to get americans jobs, and if there are really jobs that americans wont do, then let the LEGAL IMMIGRANTS have them. make them pay the fees just like i had to pay for my wife. Nancy Peloski should run for president of mexico

You're welcome.

I was just listening to Obama addressing the American people again today on this. Somebody must have put a bug in his ear because now he is calling them "terrorists" and "terrorist acts." I guess he decided he better not call it a man made disaster. I'd like to think this wised him up and he realized he can't sugar coat these kinds of attacks against Americans any longer. This entire thing just tells me that this President doesn't have a clue about foreign policy or how to run this country. Throw his butt out in 2012, right along with those useless Democrat Congress idiots in 2010!
    [/quote]

Done...

Thoroughly fed up with the inept people in this administration.
    Homeland Security has become a joke!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

I don't agree that you throw all of them out. We may end up with some who are worse. We need to keep the good ones who we know represent the people otherwise we are defeating our purpose to fill both Houses with as many elected officials as we can who will represent the people. The reason I said throw out the Democrats is because the Democrats control Congress and they are the ones currently not listening to the people. I'm thinking that most of our Republican Congress members have learned their lesson, and if they see what we do to the Democrats in 2010, they'll think twice before pulling that same kind of crap on us. If you throw the good ones out, they'll think we're just a nutty public who doesn't know what it wants. Besides, if the Senate brings up immigration reform before the election, we'll get a good picture of where the Republicans stand, then we can throw out the ones who are in cahoots with the Democrats.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dec. 28, 2009
    Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano acknowledged Monday that the security measures in place to safeguard the U.S. from airline attacks had failed.

"Obviously this individual should not have gotten on the plane carrying that material. And we can explain all of the reasons, but they're not satisfactory," Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano told CBS' "The Early Show" Monday.

Napolitano also said Monday in an NBC interview that "our system did not work in this instance."

Her comments come after remarks to CNN Sunday saying "the system worked" - remarks that drew immediate criticism from Republicans.

Airport security "failed in every respect," Rep. Peter King of New York said Sunday on "Face the Nation." "It's not reassuring when the secretary of Homeland Security says the system worked."

The White House press office, traveling with President Barack Obama in Hawaii, said early Monday that the president would make a statement from the Kaneoho Marine Base in the morning. White House spokesman Bill Burton did not elaborate.

Billions of dollars have been spent on aviation security since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, when commercial airliners were hijacked and used as weapons.

Abdulmutallab had been placed in a U.S. database of people suspected of terrorist ties in November, but there was not enough information about his activity that would place him on a watch list that could have kept him from flying.

In Britain, Abdulmutallab was placed on a standard watch list of people whose visa applications were rejected, but he was not flagged as a potential terror suspect, British officials said Monday.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/ ... ml?tag=dis
    ------------------------

armydoc37

Welcome to ALIPAC. Glad to have you aboard.

Some good thoughts you posted but I can't agree with martial law.
    There is nothing this administration would like better than to have even more control over citizens.

April
    Rep. Dan Burton (R-Ind.) has called for the resignation of Janet Napolitano.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-183249.html

Great news April.
    Now we need more of them chiming in to call for her resignation or firing.

While I agree with getting rid of ALL the traitors we can not get rid of the ones who have fought with us like Sessions, Vitters, DeMint, Rep. Peter King, Lamar Smith etc. and a few more who have been our loyal alies. It is the McCains, Lindsays etc. and most of the Democrats that have failed the American people and they need to go....Problem is we are stuck with the likes of Lindsay since he was re-elected in 2008 and now has 5 years to go, he is a knife in our back.

But we can not stand for politicians who talk out both sides of their mouth and longer, they are either with us or against us, no more in the middle playing both sides of the issue, you are out, if you are up for re-election.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April

I seen this on FOX, now if we can get more to push this home that would be great!! But who will the traitor Obama appoint next.....probably the president of LaRaza is my guess.....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April

I seen this on FOX, now if we can get more to push this home that would be great!! But who will the traitor Obama appoint next.....probably the president of LaRaza is my guess.....
    I know I was thinking that he would replace dumb with dumber.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast