Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Rep. Dan Burton (R-Ind.) has called for the resignation of Janet Napolitano.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-183249.html
    I seen this on FOX, now if we can get more to push this home that would be great!! But who will the traitor Obama appoint next.....probably the president of LaRaza is my guess.....
    I know I was thinking that he would replace dumb with dumber.
    No doubt!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Are we supposed to call the WH and beg Mr. Obama to puh-l-l-le-ase protect us? He is public enemy #1, the one who is standing down DHS & ICE and tying their hands!

/sarcasm on
    Perhaps someone can call Osama bin Laden and let him know that the heat is off, visas are freely available for terrorists, and he now has a clear and uncontested shot at the intended target of Flight 93 on 9/11.
    /sarcasm off
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I just e-mailed the President demanding he replace Janet N. She is another "Brownie", unprepared and incompetent for this job.

I did it already. E-mail and phone call to WH., asking the Napolitano's resignation or dismissal.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Just today, on Cavutos show (stand in for him, not sure who it was) his guest said he thought Napolitano would be forced out in the next month or two due to this. They also talked about how Obama places blame on Bush's administration, and how when he took the oath, EVRYTHING was HIS responsibility. They had snipets where there were quotes from Obama from the time he was inaugurated till just recently, him saying how he "inhereted" the financial problems, etc....
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Just today, on Cavutos show (stand in for him, not sure who it was) his guest said he thought Napolitano would be forced out in the next month or two due to this. They also talked about how Obama places blame on Bush's administration, and how when he took the oath, EVRYTHING was HIS responsibility. They had snipets where there were quotes from Obama from the time he was inaugurated till just recently, him saying how he "inhereted" the financial problems, etc....
    We have to keep pushing on the public pressure for Napoitano to go. She is the weakest link!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree, she is never confident, you can see it, and also can see she really does not know what the _____ she is doing half the time she just says things and always has to retract.

W, is right, take them out, start breaking them down.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Theres an old saying i used to use in the Military when I seen someone doing something we all knew was Wrong

Hey .... "What Ever Your Carear Can Handle" another words, you know what your doing is wrong and your going to get slammed for not doing the right thing .. so either fix yourself or dont complain when the hammer comes down

these people are IDIOT's and thats putting it mildly... after 9 - 11 BILLIONS and BILLIONS of Dollars was dumped into DHS... connecting all of the agencys to share information

Air Port Security was significantly increased

and now we here that they may need BILLIONS and BILLIONS more dollars because info is not being shared and Napolitano is confused about everything working according to the plan

If thats the case then the plan was to let a TERRORIST that was not permitted into G.B. and should have been on a no fly list in America after warnings from the boys father .. we let him through security with PETN thats easily detectable and the only thing that saved 300 people was a misfire on the detonator

boy oh boy.. either Murphy came into play (If it can go wrong it will) or (Divine Intervention saved numerous lives)

1. It seems to me that someone in the federal government wanted that plane to go down in a fireball to give reason to renue the patriot act or to go after another nation expanding the war on terror once again

2. Napolitano has to go. There is zero trust in her ability to keep this country safe ... and I'll tell you what America.. it's time to clean house. We are led by really stupid people and if I have ever learned anything in life "You Just Can't Fix Stupid"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Napolitano is avoiding the spotlight. Her termination/resignation will be the begining of the domino effect.
    ------------------------

mk, hope you are right. Wonder who all this will push out? Hmm....it would be nice to see a great many people in this administration go.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast