Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow -- it's so nice to see many newcomers in this thread!

WELCOME TO ALIPAC AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATRIOTISM AND ACTIVISM!!

Please tune in to W's second radio broadcast today, SUNDAY, JULY 13. Today's show is dedicated to call-ins from the illegals themselves! IT SHOULD BE A VERY EXCITING SHOW TO HEAR W DEBATE THEM. See ya there!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Go to this link for details on the show:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-122651.html
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Why just bilingual? Why spanish? Because that group of immigrants are not learning english as a primary language. Go to LA or Miami and see the proof -- billboards and advertisement in Spanish -- english is not spoken in many of the stores. The reason for english only is unify our country by the means of communication and to save billions of dollars by not needing to write every govt document in 20, 30, or 40 different laguages.

Obama was saying what he thought. It was obvious what he was saying. And he is naive and wrong. Problem is McCain probably thinks the same thing, but is smart enough not to say it in a public forum.

Which language is the primary business language all over the world? English! Why trade it for a language only spoken in a small part of the world? For all the wrong reasons. I would rather start my child learning a language closer to the original latin. Spanish is not a difficult language to learn. Oh, and which form of spanish should they learn? Guess its the form from Mexico, since 25% of Mexican citizens are living in the US.

And when was the last time Barack actually took his car to get it fixed and needed to speak to a mechanic. Give me a break. Further proof the immigrants arent learning english, if it were even true... Every time he speaks I swear his nose gets longer than Bill Clinton's.

As for Europe, english is spoken as a primary or secondary language. Why, for business. Many in the US business community do take time to learn part of the language and culture they visit. Ive never been embarrased in europe, except for France. They would ridicule even if you spent years learning the language. Many in France still love their language and culture.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Obama's Achilles Heel

Let us not forget that Obama’s need to learn Spanish comment was directly on the heels of his promise for Amnesty within the first year of his administration to a sociocentric Hispanic lobby.

The combination was bound to create an American firestorm and the sensitivity of his campaign mentors, such as David Axelrod, towards the subject in turn bound to thrash out at anyone, including ALIPAC, who highlights any element of it.

Moreover, the Obama campaign will do anything to steer public discussion away from what is Obama’s TRUE Achilles heel, the fact that Obama, like Eliot Spitzer, has already proclaimed that he will issue drivers licenses nationally and not just in New York State, to any and all illegal immigrants. Oddly, this statement has been treated kindly in the national press unlike the sharp criticism Spitzer received both nationally and locally.

A secondary but equally important problem about Obama’s immigration stance, which his campaign mentors want equally under wraps, is that it will hurt most the very blacks and young people that so consistently vote for him as wave after wave of illegal Hispanics, with drivers licenses and amnesty take jobs away from these very same people.

Indeed the only firewall against the insanity espoused by Obama and the stupidity of those who gullibly vote for him are organizations such as ALIPAC, who don’t have Democratic Spanish vote-grabbing policies, nor those of those Republicans after cheap slave labor, but the interests of America in mind. Therefore I conclude that ALIPAC is for America first and what’s best for America, something I am not convinced that Obama (or for that matter McCain) are even getting close to.

Quote Originally Posted by jer999
    THERE REALLY ISNT MUCH LEFT TO SAY THAT THOSE BEFORE ME HAVENT ALREADY SAID.

I SIMPLY WANT TO SAY THAT BOTH OBAMA AND MC CAIN ARE FOR THE AMNESTY.
    MC CAIN HAS AT LEAST PROMISED TO HAVE THE
    BORDER STATES CERTIFY THAT THEY WILL HAVE THE FENCE BUILT AND FOR ALL 854 MILES...
    THATS FAR MORE THAN OBAMA HAS SAID ...
    HE IS ALSO TO ARROGANT AND COCKY, AND MUCH TO MUCH OF A PERSON STILL WITH
    MANY MUSLIM FRIENDS....??? SCARY,
    ISLAMIST JIHADISTS WANT TO KILL AND TAKE OVER THIS COUNTRY, AND WITH 60 ISLAMIC CELLS ALREADY IN AMERICA, AND A POSSIBLE MUSLIM CANDIDATE FOR THE TOP SEAT....A PERFECT PLACE FOR SECRETS TO EVERYTHING, LEAKED OUT....
    NOT ON MY VOTE, AT LEAST MC CAIN HAS EXPIERENCE AND PROVEN CREDENTIALS FOR ME..........
    The border mayors are going to let them know when the borders are safe and secure. WHAT MADE THESE OPEN BORDER ILLEGA ALIENS PUSHERS EXPERTS ON B0RDER SECURITY? Would you trust anyone of these nutcases to "CERTIFY' that the border is safe? NOT ME!

Barack Hussein Obama IS a muslim IMO. Once a muslim ALWAYS a muslim.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hidden Agenda?

Does Barak Obama have an agenda of his own that he hasn't reveled yet? Why would he say MAKE SURE, your kids learn to speak Spanish?
    Will Obama have a more radical proactive position on illegal immigration than the present, lack of policy, that Congress has now?
    Obama's far left liberal voting record should serve as a warning that he may have a come one, come all, policy that would require everyone to NEED to speak Spanish.
    Was this a little slip or was it a preview of a more aggressive policy that would open the borders like a revolving door?
    It's fair to question his intentions because of his extreme liberal voting record. We should also be concerned that the media will cover for him.
    [/b]

One of Obamas claims for America's future is to bring us all together. I would sincerely like to know how when we have nothing but language left that was a common thread. All these different races and cultures and relegions and I seriously believe the only reason we made the strides we have in bridging any of those gaps.....was the ability to have 1 common language. Yet here he is pandering to one group and I don't see any efforts to bring us all together when he's encouraging them to the point where language and rule of law and citizenship aren't even "common" between us all anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama & Spanish

What can you expect? Does no one think it strange that the Democratic nominee and the Republican nominee BOTH have questionable citizenships? Congress waved their magic wand over McCain and he is instantly a citizen but Obama has not gained any traction. I have never been so disgusted with a presidential race in my life and I am 67. My vote is reserved but not for these two idiots. For as long as I can recall foreign languages have been part of high school curriculum. IT IS AN ELECTIVE (nice word for CHOICE); it is not, and over my dead body, will it ever be mandatory. Obama spews but even volcanoes eventually shut down.

Re: Obama & Spanish

Quote Originally Posted by madamex
    What can you expect? Does no one think it strange that the Democratic nominee and the Republican nominee BOTH have questionable citizenships? Congress waved their magic wand over McCain and he is instantly a citizen but Obama has not gained any traction. I have never been so disgusted with a presidential race in my life and I am 67. My vote is reserved but not for these two idiots. For as long as I can recall foreign languages have been part of high school curriculum. IT IS AN ELECTIVE (nice word for CHOICE); it is not, and over my dead body, will it ever be mandatory. Obama spews but even volcanoes eventually shut down.
    Oh, but spanish IS being taught and is anything BUT an elective course! They start teaching it in KINDERGARTEN here. I live in a sleepy lil North Carolina county that borders Virginia, not a border state.

Spanish language issue

ALIPAC keep up the fight and don't you back down on this one. I've lived in 3 of our 4 southern border states and spent 5 years in the Rio Grande Valley. The "Reconquista" is alive and well and we need to press our Senators and House of Representatives hear us "loud and clear" we want English to be the official language of the Republic of the United States of America.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast